Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari (18188 Views)

Kwaku Boateng: Dangote Refinery ''A Threat To Ghana's Oil Industry'' / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / "Thousands Will Be Employed In Oil And Gas Sector" - APC Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by vuron: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Haymaykar(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Wetin dis man don do 4 oul sector since...na nw he come get interest...chineke a porgi..��
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by sureheaven(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari is the best blessing to have happen this Nigeria since 1999.

He is a man of few words with meanings compared to that fool of a thief who wanna restructure and risk the economy of the nation for lying sake.

Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Which interest? This one crude is not as lucrative as when its sold for $120+
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by barondmoni: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Win a Scholarship To Study in U.S or CANADA apply
http://incaremporium.com/VkU1UnAvL1BpV2xNLz9zYz0yJmw9MSZpPTQyMjE4ODU=
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Probity100: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Liars!!! Which enabling environment? More companies are closing businesses and one stupid idiot that has been given a waiver is opening his dirty mouth to blabb jargons. Your end has come in 2019!

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by lovett24(f): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
LET’S TRAIN YOU TO TAME 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS IN 3 WEEKS! WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO CREATE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Imagine yourself creating emotive characters, stunning worlds and compelling stories for games, film or commercial projects? Get those cutting-edge, relevant skills that will allow you to enter an exciting creative industry that make you go from strength to strength in the world of 3D CHARACTER ANIMATION. Here’s a bit about the animation chops you can will learn from this training program

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE:
TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED:
Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by airprinz(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2018
What of cattle industry, PMB?
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:
This one never die?
Boy,don't b wishing pple death,many who wish him death has dead b4 him,his life is in God's hands who elevated him.
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Witnes: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:
This one never die?
Hurry go knack am stick 4 head in Aso rock, so d journey will b short to trek.
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by mimimile93: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:
This one never die?
My signature is for u.
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oil,Oil,Oil, everytime, still there is no fuel and kerosine, why won't you develop much interest after all it is the only thing that keeps Nigeria one. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by mimimile93: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
What of cattle industry, PMB?
My signature is for u. Enjoy
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Witnes: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
magoo10:
By selling the assets in the oil industry like the proverbial prodigal son.
Cattle rearing is what he knows how to do best
Na lie! since 2003, his cow has not increased from150 till date. Nothing that man good 4 than retire and enjoy his retirement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Centcanada: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who is talking? Is it the dead Buhari or One they use as Buhari? I no even know who to believe. APC should go and rest let us think things right and move the country forward.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by PROPHETmichael: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Someone that said he will diversify the economy is now developing interest in oil instead of agriculture.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
The supposed Petroleum Minister is just developing 'interest' in the oil industry.

Retire this man, please. He is a liability to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anything he touches, dies...

Fuel scarcity loading

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Optional09: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Thanks Buhari!

Please, help me LIKE this video I posted on Facebook! (LINK BELOW)

I spoke in 60 seconds on how #Npower has Affected me and how I have in turn impacted my community. The winner is determined by the person with the highest like who wins a Cash Prize from the Fedral Government!

Check my profile, you'll see it. Just like. (We have 320 likes now)

FACEBOOK LINK HERE

Thanks for your anticipated Support. wink grin cool

Put it on YouTube if you know you’re not trying to endanger people’s computers and mobile devices
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by namdo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
zeromeridian:
Are we sure this man is not Jubril?
you have been PTF chairman for years also petroleum minister since 2015.

How come you just developed interest in oil.
You people are creating more reasonable doubts every day

cool I concur with this suspicion. Surprising, unless he lost memory due to old age.
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by edibobo: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Real Thief since he was petroleum minister

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Lacazzi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jubrin want to take our oil to sudan grin
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by magoo10(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Witnes:

Na lie! since 2003, his cow has not increased from150 till date. Nothing that man good 4 than retire and enjoy his retirement.
grin
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by airprinz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
My signature is for u. Enjoy
You think your bible passage will work on me doomed dude? sorry it won't.
Now go read mine (Psalm 91:7)
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by davidsodoj: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
So u dnt even have interest b4 na now wey sit don dy hot u cum get interest. Well team #ATIKU_2019
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by KingRagnar: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
When the past government turned the nations oil well to their personal money well, when people like Dezieni and her likes, looted the returns from our oil exchange market, how won't PMB pick up interest in it, it's the only way monitor how the revenue is being spent
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by XaviDayo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Funny Nigeria

Qualification to become Minsiter of Petroleum: Fail WAEC and pls ensure you can't find your certificate.

Qualification to be a Security Guard in Chevron

Must be 22 years and below
Must have 10 years management experience
Must have first class in sciece related course
Must have masters in Petroleum engineering
Must be fluent in English
Must be ready to hit the ground running etc.
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Optional09: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:

I don't have a youtube profile..

I won’t encourage anybody to click that link, if you have a gmail account use it to log in to YouTube and you’ll be all set, you can upload many video on there
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by yourstruly123(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
What is dis Sudanese saying.
Re: 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
This whole wide world is going green with huge strides in renewable energy nain one kettlehead just dey get interest for oil industry?

Anyhowly, dis we one-chance gat end next year o!

Baba God epp us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu / Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG / Abba Kyari: Court Extends Detention Order On Detained DCP By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.