Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

"My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out (5945 Views)

"Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help / Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / If Your Boyfriend Don't Have These 8 Qualities Look For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Am 23, my boyfriend is 26.
We have been together for just 6 months and we have had sex like twice. My boyfriend is this kind of person that releases so quick.
1 min he is out.
Sometimes i pretend to enjoy it just to make him happy. We even tried herbal medicine and ther was no change.
We can use more than 10 CDs at that moment alone.
Most times i refuse him sex cause i know he will keep releasing like a chiken.
I just started having sex at 23. And i come to realize that i have a high libido.
Though sex is not everything neither am i a sex freak but at least i should enjoy it when i do it.
I cheated on him as regard his condition.
I have even asked him to go for check up, he is so adamant, would not want to go.
I even had to ask him if any of his ex wanted him back but he said no thinking i was acting all jealous. But i had a reason, Why would they come back when the sex is horrible.
No one is perfect though but not as regard to this.
In a nutshell i don't want to keep wasting his time cause i know i will definitely cheat on him again.
Maybe i should just let him go, or am i being heartless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Samueltemi337(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Is there nothing he is good at?
you want to live a man only because of sex?
Cheating is your thing, you can't say because he dosen't give you good sex you decide to cheat. is because you have slept with someone else that's why you are comparing and contrasting. you have tested something else no matter what you hear won't change your mind so do what you want

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by kestolove95(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Some gurls and preek..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2018
You for ride am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Headlesschicken(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2018
grin Nigerian Bloggers...

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by olayinks007(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Samueltemi337:
Is there nothing he is good at?
you want to live a man ony because of sex?
Cheating is your thing, you can't say because he dosen't give you good sex you decide to cheat. is because you have slept with someone else that's why you are comparing and contrasting. you have tested something else no matter what you hear won't change your mind so do what you want

Hmmm nice one.
Nd i noticed something abt dis female species of our generation nw they so confused in nature that they dnt really knw wat they want.
If d sex is too good nd too much they complain.
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Samueltemi337(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 please do the needfull
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Rextizzle(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2018
And if he last long you will still complain, girls are just confused creatures in nature.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Oreofepeters: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Go and masturbate with palm trees then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Airtimex(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Immature girls everywhere, only sex you think of

If he tends to be good on sex aspect, you will still compare him... undecided

Suit urself madam 2hrs lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
buy a vibrator and leave us alone........ everything na sex?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by nelxxy(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2018
so the total minutes you have sex with him in six months is two minutes nawa oo

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by nelxxy(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Mranybody:
We have been together for just 6 months and we have had sex like twice My boyfriend is this kind of person that releases so quick.
1 min he is out.
Sometimes i pretend to enjoy it just to make him happy. We even tried herbal medicine and ther was no change.

Most times i refuse him sex cause i know he will keep releasing like a chiken.
I just started having sex at 23. And i come to realize that i have a high libido.
Though sex is not everything neither am i a sex freak but at least i should enjoy it when i do it.
I have even asked him to go for check up, he is so adamant, would not want to go.
I even had to ask him if any of his ex wanted him back but he said no thinking i was acting all jealous. But i had a reason, Why would they come back when the sex is horrible.
In a nutshell i don't want to keep wasting his time cause i know i will definitely cheat on him again.
mrs liar Mohammad

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by WizJesus007(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Chaiii...Africans take sex as punishment aswear...una whole aim na to fire lyk say una destiny dry tied to it...2 hours cuddlin nd romance then mayb 10mins Bleep issokay o...buh na prsn wey go Bleep lyk crixus or doctore una want...smh!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Cumtroller: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Look for able bodied young men like these. They will kill you with sex and leave you ravished and hungry for more.

But the Bible says, “Stolen waters are sweet, and food eaten in secret is delicious”

Your skull might be mined!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by jericco1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
you've cheated on him, what else do you want?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Khd95(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
You for ride am
oshee mama for the gehs

tiri gbosa for u cool cool
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Khd95:
oshee mama for the gehs

tiri gbosa for u cool cool
Why? undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by searchng4love: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
come here

Oyindidi:
You for ride am
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
searchng4love:
come here

Why?
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Can you do me a favour ? Leave the guy alone for girl that will respect him in his ways You very cheated on him so what are you trying prove now undecided...
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by EscobarSnipes(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
So ladies even have sexual urges? Hmmmm I never knew, from the way they talk of always having advances from guys, how guys will do anything for sex etc one would � think that they themselves have no hormones far the act
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Girls are pretenders, the reason I'm not fast to ask for sex. If you look so anxious for it they capitalise on that and starts the billing. A friend of mine met a girl she was like no sex relationship as a player he had no problem because he will get it from somewhere else. Now, the girl is the one begging for it and he refuses on purpose though he is benefitting from the relationship from in ways.
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by daveyjay(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
YOUNG MAN you have nothing reasonable to post undecided grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by centboy123456(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Go and masturbate with palm trees then..

bros na wow u wicked oh
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by fox26: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Come to me baby I use drugs and roots for long sex marathon, we will fvck hard, drop me a message 1kindoflove@gmail.com
Keep your bf and fvck with me also. I will show you stars when my dk is inside your kityy
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
And i come to realize that i have a high libido. Though sex is not everything neither am i a sex freak

You have a high libido but not a sex freak?? Ladies are eternally confused bags of beans!! sad
Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
The natural and permanent solution is Lasticle, period. No drugs, no concoctions. Download the free version of the book here www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Re: "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out by hadjipapiey(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mranybody:
We have been together for just 6 months and we have had sex like twice. My boyfriend is this kind of person that releases so quick.
1 min he is out.
sometimes i pretend to enjoy it just to make him happy. We even tried harbal medicine, but their was no change.
most times i refuse him sex cause i know he will keep releasing like a chiken.

Ok Lemme just dish it to you the way idh is!

@ bolded! And you only did it twice abi?!

You are a pathetic pathological liar who only wants traffic and attention!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.