Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,606 members, 7,937,731 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

How I Endured Turkish Prison-pastor Andrew Brunson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Endured Turkish Prison-pastor Andrew Brunson (213 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Pastor Andrew Wommack Biography / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Endured Turkish Prison-pastor Andrew Brunson by Jesutomisin: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Pastor Andrew Brunson has revealed how his faith and a specific passage in the Bible got him through his two-year imprisonment in Turkey.

Pastor Brunson is an American Pastor from North Carolina who worked as a pastor and lived in Turley for 23 years before he was detained in 2016 with his wife.

Brunson’s wife, Norine, revealed in an interview with CBS This Morning that she was released after 13 days in prison, but her husband would be held for two years.

The North Carolina Pastor was officially charged with espionage and being a part of a terrorist group and earlier this month he was...read more....http://naijachurchnews.com/39653-2/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Properties And WIN Free GNLD Supplements / Personal Relationship You Think You Have With God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.