Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo (1814 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2018
Meanwhile, same NASS indicted Yemi Osinbajo for STEALING N5.8 billion from NEMA meant for IDPs and APC supporters are questioning us for calling him a thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxkvTzna5lk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8135784_cymera20181114110528_jpegb4df2339d4ae15be1d784a39f7cf2377

2 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by SolutionMee: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy
Exactly my thought.
Some people are ordained pastor from Redeem.
They rode on Christians popularity to become VP.
They changed all of a sudden.
They started imitating the likes of Gandollar (whome to Buhari is a responsible criminal).
They started looting NEMA fund.
But in all things, these people are still saints.
I don't like calling names. I love talking in parables. But if you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by Jflex07(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Apc and hypocrisy are 5 and 6. If the lifeless jubril ask them to commit suicide 95% of bmc's will adhere to such directive. Thunder scatter the lifeless bastardized vagabond president and his useless idiotic supporters.

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Osinbajo is a terrorist vagabond and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Highlight of Osinbajo fraudulent ways on NEMA

5 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile, same NASS indicted Yemi Osinbajo for STEALING N5.8 billion from NEMA meant for IDPs and APC supporters are questioning us for calling him a thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxkvTzna5lk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8135784_cymera20181114110528_jpegb4df2339d4ae15be1d784a39f7cf2377

When you are done with twisting statements, fabricating events and maligning of characters, you would realise in 2019, that it never works.

You did it in 2015 yet it failed.

I guess some people never learn.

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by CilicMarin: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Where exactly did the Report indict Osinbajo?

TonyeBarcanista.

I mean the exact lines that mentioned Osinbajo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by CilicMarin: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
grin

You are just circulating nonsense. Show me part of the report that mentioned Osinbajo?

If you were recruited to do this, you are definitely doing a bad Job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

TonyeBarcanista.

“Though in our report, there was nowhere specifically the committee mentioned either Vice President or Prof. Osinbajo, but what I also know is that he is the chairman of the Governing Council of NEMA. So, if he knows something that I don’t know, his office may be able to respond to some of the issues,” the lawmaker noted.

According to Isa, the committee actually sent a letter to Osinbajo to appear before the committee but he sent someone to represent him.

“The committee wanted to get more information but the governing council was suspended to jeopardise the investigation. When the committee tried to ask questions they started apportioning blames. No procurement, no contract was awarded, no single company has procurement letter; if they let me have the privilege of publishing it,” he stated.

The lawmakers have sustained their allegation that government officials diverted the sum of N5.8bn earmarked for emergency intervention and food security in the North-East” in 2017, and another N17bn released from the Ecological Fund to NEMA.

There is also the allegation that through a memo that emanated from Osinbajo’s office, he authorised the N5.8bn in June 2017 from the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the federation without the approval of the National Assembly in contradiction of Section 80 (4) of the 1999 Constitution.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/13/neast-intervention-fund-house-insists-osinbajo-has-questions-to-answer/?amp

2 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by SarkinYarki: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

When you are done with twisting statements, fabricating events and maligning of characters, you would realise in 2019, that it never works.

You know you are only banking on rigging and you will be dissapointed , quit comparing 2015 with 2019 because for one many of us that campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 will vote Atiku in 2019 ..you People are clearly banking on shameless filtering of voters using security personnel and brazen result alteration like you did in Osun but una go fail big-time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
swear by your holy Koran and prophet Muhammed (PUB) that Osibanjo never stole that money

hypocrite very big hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are just circulating nonsense. Show me part of the report that mentioned Osinbajo?

I wonder why you are turning blind eye to the report when it is unambiguous. Read my prior comment on this thread, I highlighted where Osinbajo was INDICTED

5 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by Jax1: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Othiefbanjo is a criminal pastor

4 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by SINZ: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2018
I've said it and will keep saying it, no genuine pastor can double as a politician in this country. The day Osunbade decided he will drop his calling for politics is the day I ruled him out! Man's a thief!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Na wa for you o. What sentiment did I twist? Haven't you seen the report or you pretended not to see because your principal has been caught?

5 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:

[/s]
trash trash trash
hypocrite
Osibanjo is a terrorist criminal and a Hopless dwarf vulture

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by herich(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
It's been confirmed, fake pastor osibanjo is a thief.
All the corruption and massive looting going on under his evil party shall be exposed.

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by argon500: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Oga Tonye, you shouldn't be involved in this kind of politics. Haba.. N5.8bn is not a small money for one person to divert without drawing an attention everywhere. Let the house committee summon Osinbajo to clear the air before pointing fingers.

Meanwhile, Atiku has finally becomes a saint to you with all your epistle about him and how he will never becomes Nigeria president.

What changes within a period of 1 year?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I wonder why you are turning blind eye to the report when it is unambiguous. Read my prior comment on this thread, I highlighted where Osinbajo was INDICTED
what do you expect from someone that clearly exonerated gandollar abi gangaduya even with multiple videos staring at him just because of one phantom 5 million votes cheesy

don't worry kwankwasiya dey watch una
this time you guys realise that it's North vs north things cheesy

cilicmarin walahi ibu hypocrite
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by magoo10(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2018
osibanjo should submit himself for investigation shikena.
Apc and their self righteous leaders are hypocrites.

gandujegate and osibanjogate should not be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2018
herich:
It's been confirmed, fake pastor osibanjo is a thief.
All the corruption and massive looting going on under his evil party shall be exposed.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
argon500:
Oga Tonye, you shouldn't be involved in this kind of politics. Haba.. N5.8bn is not a small money for one person to divert without drawing attention everywhere. Let the house committee summon Osinbajo to clear the air before pointing fingers.

Meanwhile, Atiku has finally becomes a saint to you with all your epistle about him and how he will never becomes Nigeria president.

[/s]
more trash
but you believe that diezani stole 70 billion cheesy
while Atiku stole even with no evidence but here comes evidence staring at you

bunch of shameless hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:

TonyeBarcanista.

[/s]
shutup
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
what do you expect from someone that clearly exonerated gandollar abi gangaduya even with multiple videos staring at him just because of one phantom 5 million votes cheesy

don't worry kwankwasiya dey watch una
this time you guys realise that it's North vs north things cheesy

cilicmarin walahi ibu hypocrite
Seriously, these APC guys have been exposed to be insincere. Despite video evidence on Gandollar they still feign ignorance

Anyway, Gandollar $5 million small pass the #5.8 billion wey d fake Pastor thief

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8137475_osinbanjo_jpeg_jpegec9c6fff674eefef47454a31ee153762

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by PRYCE(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2018
One would wonder how Keyamo, Fashola and Osinbajo all got confered as SANs.

One is a thief
The other is just so unprofessional
And another operates well in darkness!

APC Rogues!!
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by argon500: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
more trash
but you believe that diezani stole 70 billion cheesy
while Atiku stole even with no evidence but here comes evidence staring at you

bunch of shameless hypocrites

Stop taking Panadol on someone's headache. How are you sure I belived the story about Diezani? Have we met before or had any conversation anywhere.. Oh boy, your hypocrisy stinks. Tuee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2018
argon500:
Oga Tonye, you shouldn't be involved in this kind of politics. Haba.. N5.8bn is not a small money for one person to divert without drawing an attention everywhere. Let the house committee summon Osinbajo to clear the air before pointing fingers.

The Panel summoned Osinbajo but he failed to honor the summon. The panel says Yemi Osinbajo has explanation to make and you say they should summon him after he had failed to honor summon?

Yes, #5.8 billion is a lot of money and it has drawn the attention of NASS and Nigerians.
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by CilicMarin: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

“Though in our report, there was nowhere specifically the committee mentioned either Vice President or Prof. Osinbajo, but what I also know is that he is the chairman of the Governing Council of NEMA. So, if he knows something that I don’t know, his office may be able to respond to some of the issues,” the lawmaker noted.

According to Isa, the committee actually sent a letter to Osinbajo to appear before the committee but he sent someone to represent him.

“The committee wanted to get more information but the governing council was suspended to jeopardise the investigation. When the committee tried to ask questions they started apportioning blames. No procurement, no contract was awarded, no single company has procurement letter; if they let me have the privilege of publishing it,” he stated.

The lawmakers have sustained their allegation that government officials diverted the sum of N5.8bn earmarked for emergency intervention and food security in the North-East” in 2017, and another N17bn released from the Ecological Fund to NEMA.

There is also the allegation that through a memo that emanated from Osinbajo’s office, he authorised the N5.8bn in June 2017 from the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the federation without the approval of the National Assembly in contradiction of Section 80 (4) of the 1999 Constitution.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/13/neast-intervention-fund-house-insists-osinbajo-has-questions-to-answer/?amp

You just confirmed 3 Things here:

1. Osinbajo was not indicted anywhere in the report.

2. That the committee didn't conclude their investigation because of the disbandment of the governing Council.

3. No where was the VP invited in the course of the investigation because there was no need for that.

Then why are you circulating falsehood w pictures of Osinbajo to hoodwink the uninitiated?

TonyeBarcanista fear God, and remember tomorrow. Everything shouldn't be politicized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by ngadaAwo: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
argon500:

Stop taking Panadol on someone's headache. How are you sure I belived the story about Diezani? Have we met before or had any conversation anywhere.. Oh boy, your hypocrisy stinks. Tuee
[/s]
but you believe Atiku stole even when EFCC still find no evidence to hunt him
you believe that Fayose stole
Infact you believe everyone in pdp stole even with some of them no evidence
but you didn't believe the short criminal pastor devil Osibanjo stole even with multiple evidence staring at you grin

you're just a bloody hypocrite
Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Finally Hits Buhari With Bitter Truth, Ask Him Not Seek Re-election / Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN / Meet The Banker That Released N 1.2b To Obanikoro On Verbal Instruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.