Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

What To Do If You Are Craving Junk Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do If You Are Craving Junk Food (363 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Junk Food On Our Health / UK Moves To Ban Junk Food Advert After Boris Johnson’s Near-death Experience / Junk Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Craving Junk Food by chuksstanlo: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
You know when you have been eating junk food for years and you are trying to eat healthy, Temptation is bound to happen.
How does someone deal with that type of thing?
well you replace the junk food with a healthy alternative. I am seriously craving suya right now but i know that it's not healthy so i find a healthier alternative like maybe O & B Kilishi, Or i will prepare the meat myself, remove the fat,put spices, barbecue or oven it with some olive or coconut oil.
another example is if you are craving icecream buy bananas remove the back, cut them into small pieces and put them in a freezer,leave it there for like 8 hours, remove it put it in a blender and blend it, It comes out like icecream, you can also add milo or milk to it if you like.

i just gave you two examples. Reply with your own. Tell me how you deal with cravings.

(1) (Reply)

Food's Natural Color Advantage | Health Total Clinic JP Nagar Bangalore / Ever Heard Of Lyme Disease? | Lyme Disease Symptoms, & Causes / Prevent Reverse Aging Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.