Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give Your Facts And Reason - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give Your Facts And Reason (321 Views)

Mid-term Break For Schools During 2019 General Elections / Mid Term Break For Schools During 2019 General Elections / Top 3 Universities In Nigeria By THE 2019: Key Statistics, Breakdown Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give Your Facts And Reason by Meetinschool: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
For me I don't really know now because, the present one is not even showing any concern for the youths who are on strike now, which he knows they are the most populated, so may be he will use his power, it will be like do or die something

But check this, buari is finished, see letter written to buari by comedian I Go Die, after reading you will now make a conclusion on who to vote for

Click to read the letter
https://www.meetinschool.com/comedian-i-go-dye-writes-an-open-letter-to-president-buhari-asks-questions/

Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give Your Facts And Reason by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don't know who will win, but I want Atiku to win.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The 2019 General Presidential Election-- Give Your Facts And Reason by omokab: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buari will win base on certain factors
1. Issue of incumbent
2. Issue of integrity amd trust people have fr buari especially on recovery of looted funds from crooks
3. Northern issues. Majority of the north is for buari including adamawa . Atiku can only win in the christian dominated states in the north. This is fact not assumption. I lived in the nort before so I know what am doing. You can see that dogara was reluctant to leave apc because of this factor including Sheu sannni
4. Masses that believe buari wanted to bring them out of poverty and oppression. I have done a lot of research on this with elderly ones especially women which they still believe in him.
5. Tinubi factior. His influence in the south west will seriously help buari.
6. APC governors including some pdp who believe in buari. The likes of dave umahi and cross river governor.
7. Foreign country and investors. The fact is many of the investors were working on site far more than the past government.so they will not want their income to stop stop flowing. Especially china
8. Development on infra structural development in the country especially on rail.
9. Social interventions like N-power and traders money that brings money directly to people. Which means one can see those that benefited from it unlike past social intervention fund for thier people.
10. Agriculture is another key factor. A lot has been spent on farming. Farmers were getting money for farming from buari government unlike the past system.
11. Defection of the like akpabio will help in soth south.
12. South east buari can't win but will get. A better vote than in 2015.
13. North central is dicey for both side. But apc may likely win kwara, Kaduna and jos. Fct is for buari
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Facts About "Africa" / PEG Annual Interschool Games Competition / Quality Project Topics In Public Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.