Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,435 members, 7,971,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Please House Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please House Help Me Out (502 Views)

Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address / Please House Help Me Verify This Job And The Company / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Help Me Out by bigyomite(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Can someone help me verify the existence of this company Holdent International Limited, 7 Mac Gregor Road, Ikoyi Lagos, thanks a lot, having an interview with the firm on the 19th Nov, 2018
Re: Please House Help Me Out by enemachris(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Try and Google about the company, what the company into, their mission and vision, their competitors...also check out the original advertisement posted by the company and read thoroughly the job description outlined in the advert,if any...in all believe in yourself and make sure you arrive there 30 mins before the interview.. Good Luck!!
Re: Please House Help Me Out by Lois101: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
bigyomite:
Can someone help me verify the existence of this company Holdent International Limited, 7 Mac Gregor Road, Ikoyi Lagos, thanks a lot, having an interview with the firm on the 19th Nov, 2018

Hello Bigyomite pls my sis has an interview with Holdent International Limited on the 11th March, 2019, pls what kind of questions should we expect. Please assist based on your experience
Re: Please House Help Me Out by lacoste7: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
bigyomite:

Pls help me out .

What was her experience with the company

(1) (Reply)

Telinno Consulting Drive Test Trainee Interview / Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment For 5 Vacant Positions / Urgent Recruitment For Meter Installation Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.