Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed (2480 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Can You Prove God Exists Without Quoting The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MuttleyLaff: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
budaatum:
There is nothing wrong in doing both if you can separate what you know from what you believe or don't believe.
My sentiment exactly

budaatum:
Things I believe are things I don't quite know either way but chose one.
When I know, I don't tend to believe anymore because I know.
I cannot insist that what I believe is actually so, and when it matters, I try to find out.
The sign of intelligence is that you're constantly questioning to find out

budaatum:
Beliefs are a barrier to actual knowledge.
Once most people have formed a belief on a subject they stop considering alternatives
(can't say that about you though with you recent dabble into Buddhism, though your become Buddha is ill informed).
A bit more effort and you'd know whether your beliefs were true or not.
I met a charming lady on here, a buddhist, just like you, sometime in August this year. The lady remarked that:
"Buddha Sakyamuni said that all humans are equal, and we are future buddha".

At that, I responded by saying:
"#IfYouKnowYouKnow
If you know, you know, then you are already a buddha, a knower

Being and/or becoming a buddha, a knower, can be now and doesnt have to be in the future sense.

By the way, I am a buddha right now, increasingly knowing more by the day and not a future buddha

You too, can be a buddha, can be a buddha now.
You can know things, that Buddha Sakyamuni or Xunfeng, your Spiritual guide, knows nothing about and hasnt written anything about
You can know the truth firsthand,
"

Hope with that recapitulation, you now understand and know how I am a Buddha, budaatum.

budaatum:
And there's an example of the detriment of belief.
Your belief in an existence thereafter - and a belief it is - influences your behaviour in the now.
Some are so more concerned with the thereafter that they lose focus of the now.
That's like worshipping the Father in heaven whom you see not while disregarding one's neighbour in the here and now.
Don't you believe you are more important than the birds and the bees and would be taken care of and so should not worry?
When you have regard for your neighbour that's here and now, you are worshipping God already by that

Jesus explained this with the parable of the sheep and the goats.
Check out Matthew 25:31-45 to for full gist
[url]https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A31-45&version=KJV[/url]

budaatum:
How many faiths biblically exist?
I asked you first, but never mind, I'll answer you anyway. I know of, at least 14 numbers of types of different faith. You do know, I am taking of believe, the verb?

budaatum:
Understanding is a product of knowing.
And accepting things as true without evidence, is cooking things up in the head.
If one cooks up nonsense in one's head, understanding might be elusive because reality would not correspond to their opinion of it.
Is it nonsense cooked up in one's head going to bed each night believing to wake up again in the land of the living?
Is it nonsense, getting out of bed each time, believing it is going to be a good and blessed day?

budaatum:
I've seen a woman battered black and blue by the man she swears loves her.
The wage of her sin of misunderstanding was surely death.
We all have moments when we refuse to face reality and so our priorities aren't quite up to scratch.

budaatum:
Do note that the facts of a piece of work may not be true but the inherent lesson might.
What facts are not true?
What piece of work is this?

budaatum:
Just note how Jesus turned understanding of the word of God on its head.
The Pharisees loved quoting it, and so did Satan.
Yeah, but Jesus is the Word of God, so that is authority who really knows all that needs to be known on what the Pharisees & Satan love quoting, speaking there.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by universe26(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
whitebeard:
oh so where did u get this from, even with all the proofs that Christ exist, u still dont believe he existed, cause u dont wanna believe..! Play smart not hard

Hey try to comprehend befor u reply. actually i have seen the proofs. they're the photos and movice of jesus christ.
bro open ur eyes man!
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
universe26:

Hey try to comprehend befor u reply. actually i have seen the proofs. they're the photos and movice of jesus christ.
bro open ur eyes man!
uh..no....go to isreal guy..! U aint seen shît u act like u have seen shît..just pic and movies.. And u read the notes in the library of rome, museum of isreal..! I mean we believe what we can see..!! Dude..!
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by universe26(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2019
whitebeard:
uh..no....go to isreal guy..! U aint seen shît u act like u have seen shît..just pic and movies.. And u read the notes in the library of rome, museum of isreal..! I mean we believe what we can see..!! Dude..!

Only truth shall stand the test of time.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
universe26:

Only truth shall stand the test of time.
sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Should Audit The Churches And Request For Better Pay / The Graveyard Of Dead Gods / Can A Christian Kill In Some Circumstances?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.