Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,951 members, 7,919,071 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni (31940 Views)

Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by ebusnwaoma: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham was dragged into an exchange with her fans after she was spotted with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi for the distribution/monitoring of Tradermoni in Ibadan.

However some of her fans accused her of allowing politicians buy her future with money. Here are screenshots of the exchange below;

Recall that Femi Kuti who headlined the Felabration event which was held few weeks ago, revealed how Vice President Yemi Osinbajo appealed to him to support Buhari’s government, which he refused.

According to Femi Kuti, he can’t support Buhari’s government because of his father even though Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is his friend. His statement in the presence of the Nigerian Vice President and the crowd which turned up for the Felabration event, led to wild cheers.

https://lailasnews.com/toyin-abraham-fights-with-fans-after-being-pictured-with-osinbajo-for-tradermoni/

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by ehhmah(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some people need a brain reboot..

BTW... 1 in 5 Nigerians are Mad - Pres. Buhari tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Corrinthians(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pained PDP bumbling morons. Jonathan's loss still hurts their butts to this day. cheesy

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by obonujoker(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lol... even the yorubas are the ones castigating her... buh come to Nairaland and see Yoruba muslims deceiving themselves that all yorubas are supporting Buhari....

I know no good Nigerian will stand for a failure like Buhari....

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Giddymoney(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Pained PDP bumbling morons. Jonathan's loss still hurts their butts to this day. cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by praizblog: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why d fight
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by akeentech(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Even though I don't like APC but I will like to meet Osinbajo if opportunity presents itself

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by obyback: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Is it ur pose? Yeye
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by yesloaded: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Joblessness at its peak

those attacking Toyin Aimaku needs to get better things to do with their lives.

the same Toyin who had fling with Seun Egbegbe?

the same Toyin Abraham who cried out some months back that sniffing cocaine has ruined her life as she can't boast of 1million naira savings?

As far as am concerned, she's free to support whoever she wish to support!

if you are not in support of her choice of party, let her be.

live & let's live

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by atikulated2019: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
can't someone take a photo with his sugar daddy again
like if you think my debut song would be wack

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Philinho(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Confused hypocrite and ........
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by maberry(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you want peace of mind, stay away from APC

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Rextizzle(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
You guys should free her

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by mytime24(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Money don change hand
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Groovenaija360(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Osinbajo trademoni is a rigging tactics for Buhari and APC.

Fake pastor Osinbade practicing corruption

And you claimed to be pastor in redeem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by sunnywhyt007: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
All for the kash what u xpect?
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by TomiCute(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
These fans got no chill.

Just let her be
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Joblessness
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stupid fans...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by integritylady(f): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Celebrities and clap back
Compliment them and they will never reply or say thanks but they will never let go when a fan is telling them the truth
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol... even the yorubas are the ones castigating her... buh come to Nairaland and see Yoruba muslims deceiving themselves that all yorubas are supporting Buhari....

I know no good Nigerian will stand for a failure like Buhari....
Last time I checked the yeebos are supporting a Hausa Fulani Muslim with the name Atiku. Prof Nwabueze even cried while hugging the Fulani Muslim they love to hate telling him his last dying wish is to see him become president.

Now say after me, I am Igbo, I will vote a Fulani muslim Atiku, and I am a new Fulani slave.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Kennedy94(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
she is agip
any government in power
check my siggy
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Onlinealaba(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
lol, free the lady she don't wanna run out of cash so capitalizing on the available avenue

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Homeboiy: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
mtcheew kataway
Ina akogheri

well Na naija be this

grab your opportunity when it comes
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Kennedy94(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
she is agip
any government in power
check my siggy...for your china purchas purchase please contact us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by arabbunkum: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
I thought the resident zombies on this forum told everyone that the entire SW is apc? From what I saw on that comment section, Yorubas are wailing too. The hunger and hardship in the land knows no tribe nor religion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by itzprezy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
So she shouldn't full her bag with money again because of what people will say..
Any way na way

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by Eketem: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerians forget too soon, she did the same thing with Jonathan and used the proceed to buy a car, our celebs have no ideology only begging politicians for stipends.

It is the same group that attended Jonathan we know in 2014

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by landmark86: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
?
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by goodlifehyd(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni by marvinsync(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Iblad0994:

Last time I checked the yeebos are supporting a Hausa Fulani Muslim with the name Atiku. Prof Nwabueze even cried while hugging the Fulani Muslim they love to hate telling him his last dying wish is to see him become president.

Now say after me, I am Igbo, I will vote a Fulani muslim Atiku, and I am a new Fulani slave.

when I saw ur comment I was about to be offended but then I saw "Igbo" and me think
what is Igbo?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends / Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) / Mercy Aigbe Vs Dayo Amusa: Who Rocked The Cold Shoulder Gown Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.