Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,455 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? (1418 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by motivativesweet: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
At 10 by my grandfather
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
i fear my head
Haba!!! gloria34....I am serious about what I wrote... smiley
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2018
l think it should be when l was born... my mum was pleased when l came out... she carried me in her arms and kissed me... lolx
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2018
I was 17, i legit felt the butterfly thingy in my stomach after the kiss, weird.
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2018
itzprezy:
12. with one house maid they brought to our house..that girl spoil me no be small
lol...mine didn't really kiss me. it was straight sex from age 8. can't remember my first kiss though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To Airforce1!!!! / "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Seventh Round In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.