Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo (55560 Views)

A 10 Years Old Boy Killed This 11ft Long Python In The Farm / 6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Lalasticala is on auto tune..oya food is ready!!
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by DeepSight(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Wrong title. It should have read: "Python faces danger as it spots a man at its breakfast table"

1 Like

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by lawrence35(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Lol.... Na so nairaland people like snake?

I no call name ooo
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has now killed an innocent snake that was going about his normal business.

Thereby making this snake's babies to now become orphans.

This is sad.
That's why snakes of nowadays just bite without any provocation simply because of the grudge they bear against humans who have made most of them orphans.
I guest you're a snake too
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by peeps4u: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Animal cruelty.

Animal cruelty you said?

He should have let the snake live in his poultry or what?

Have you ever even read about news of snakes swallowing human beings?

I support that animals be shown love, but snakes pose a lot of dangers to our environment, they should be killed when sighted in our environments.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by beauty1000: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Davido meets Paul Pogba in Dubai [VIDEO, PHOTOS]

Read more at

https://www.rasakblog.com.ng/2018/11/davido-meets-paul-pogba-in-dubai-photos.html?m=1
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is sad.
That's why snakes of nowadays just bite without any provocation simply because of the grudge they bear against humans who have made most of them orphans.
Nonsense talk If I knack u jazz now, dem go say I wicked...
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Who be lala SEF grin
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Ademat7(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
Do you sale unisex stock wears in wholesale? Contact me I want to buy. It must be high quality good for boutique. Zero hate zero hate one zero nine zero five nine four WhatsApp only
Go to idumota
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by alexnurreo(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
https://dent.app/xGvk8kpKUR

Follow that link and register to get free data on all networks.
This free cheat might end any time so hurry
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by mubeela(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is sad.
Na wa 4 u ooo shocked
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Cutting the tail as its harmful.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Nuezha(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Lala... is encouraging animal cruelty. Block me who cares.
Every animal small or big occupies a critical space in the ecosystem.

People now deliberately hit the jungle to maul a beast so as to hit nairaland frontpage.

I saw a squirrel behind my house in Croydon that I dare not touch unless I want to go to jail.

Lalasticlala, stop encouraging animal annihilation.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Codebrain64722: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Codebrain113595: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Zane2point4(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
Do you sale unisex stock wears in wholesale? Contact me I want to buy. It must be high quality good for boutique. Zero hate zero hate one zero nine zero five nine four WhatsApp only
If you're serious abt needing quality wears at affordable prices contact me.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Emaggy: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seriously?

This is sad.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2018
Gucci snake is a killer
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Johnosas91: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is sad.
You again grin grin

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by clive2u(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
lala

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Mv6060: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Lala please disappoint them all�
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by anacondabet: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee this weekend , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by XaviDayo(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2018
People still believe say when u catch snake...cut head and tail...

Hahahahahaha
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Silensa(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
It is high time a special section is created for snake and other related post.
No need of looking for a moderator because LA....La is more than ready
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Silensa(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is sad.
Hian, you have started again with your burukutu analysis shocked

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by novelbuks(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bloggers and lies. Headline says Bayelsa, story says Port Harcourt.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
tyup:
it's Dry season now everyone and we all should watch out how we leave our various homes doors, Windows, holes open cos these creatures are so creepy and silent when getting into your houses and are very fast at striking when they feel threatened probably with our footsteps or smtin dropping off our hands mistakenly. and shocking fact about them is that they're so hard to kill

May we not be victims of strange snake bites and may we all live to celebrate next year

I dey tell you.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by handsomeyinka(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is sad.
I now know we have a "SNAKE DEFENSE ATTORNEY" on nairalander.
Salary package will be determined soon.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by luluosas(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Amen
tyup:
it's Dry season now everyone and we all should watch out how we leave our various homes doors, Windows, holes open cos these creatures are so creepy and silent when getting into your houses and are very fast at striking when they feel threatened probably with our footsteps or smtin dropping off our hands mistakenly. and shocking fact about them is that they're so hard to kill

May we not be victims of strange snake bites and may we all live to celebrate next year
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by mercenary: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
How is stadium road in Rivers state, Bayelsa..
what is even wrong with this OP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. / My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.