Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Brain Box Reprogramming - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brain Box Reprogramming (3805 Views)

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / 2002 Liberty Jeep Problem, Brain Box & Engine Replace Car Refuse To Start. Help / Brain Box Ecu For Any Car In Nigeria And Nissan Pls Call! Lots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Box Reprogramming by Avuwake: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hi
I havea 2005 Nissan Pathfinder which stopped suddenly and refused to start in the office. I was told thebrain box is bad and one was sent from Lagos. I was told it require reprogramming. Can I belinked to an expert on brain box and reprogramming
Regards
Avuwake
Abuja
Re: Brain Box Reprogramming by KunleA2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2010
Avuwake:

Hi
I havea 2005 Nissan Pathfinder which stopped suddenly and refused to start in the office. I was told thebrain box is bad and one was sent from Lagos. I was told it require reprogramming. Can I belinked to an expert on brain box and reprogramming
Regards
Avuwake
Abuja   

Brainbox are reprogrammable but under different circumstances. If your brainbox is truly bad, you need to REPLACE WITH ANOTHER ONE OF SAME NUMBER.

You don't need to reprogram anything. For pathfinders, i wouldn't rule out the issue of a fuel pump, the brainbox don't really just quit on you anyhow. I am not saying that the diagnosis is wrong but just make sure that its not someone just guessing either.

Regards.
Re: Brain Box Reprogramming by madx(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
please where can i get brain-box for 2002 kia optima automatic transmission, below are the details;

Kefico Korea SU9
9060930395AA
Kia 39122 38670

waiting for your response asap.
08032343908 (Paul)

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 Wine Colour Tokunbo 4 Sale @ A Give Away Price. 700k no negotiation! / Nigerian Used 2008 Toyota Camry SE (SPORTS EDITION) / Very Clean Tokunbo Peugoet 407, Automatic, 2005 Model, For 1.850M SOLD!! SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.