Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,410 members, 7,978,294 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales (26838 Views)

Reno Omokri Praises Trump On Twitter, Receives An Epic Reply From Oyinbo Man / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue
if with money she still ugly like this,I can imagine how she will look if she was a daughter of a carpenter and road side trader

Thank God for her parents but money no show her beauty at all.the nightmare person go see without that makeup for face fit give person convulsion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
lilmax:
look in the mirror ma'am

you are no where near her in anything grin
lilfool has arrived again o grin

If I start with your matter you will start crying up.and dan. grin

So up on all your wasted years writing jamb endlessly and you still no pass,you still never get sense hen? grin

And I got you a house boy job that time to be emptying thrash cans,mopping the corridor floors and passage ,washing clothes and dishes but you were doing shakara as if you have other options. Now see where your painment has landed you grin

Young,dumb,broke,bitter,frustrated and stewpeed as ever cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by liyahwillie(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
praizblog:
Not beautiful
HATERSSSSSSSS....FROM THEIR COMMENT U SHALL KNOW THEM

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Worwor x2
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by namo77: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by flexerking(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
dalongjnr:
Nobody is born ugly, we are judged by the contains that comes out of us. Anyway, beauty and ugliness is in the eyes of the beholder.
God bless you there. sensible comment here.

ok if she is ugly look where her ugliness got here but u that is fine where are u. (country that feels like sambisa forest)

1 Like

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by jeyselassie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
When I saw daughter of ex-Oyo governor, I thought it was Kemi Omololu Olunloyo KOO
same thing i thought as well
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by oluxy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
praizblog:
Not beautiful

Is beauty food?
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by dalongjnr: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
flexerking:
God bless you there. sensible comment here.

ok if she is ugly look where her ugliness got here but u that is fine where are u. (country that feels like sambisa forest)
True talk. Forget these guys that can't form a cuticle of their nails be forming God. May God help them.
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
if with money she still ugly like this,I can imagine how she will look if she was a daughter of a carpenter and road side trader

Thank God for her parents but money no show her beauty at all.the nightmare person go see without that makeup for face fit give person convulsion
tongue

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by suremanpatriot: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wonderful news,congrats baby Ladoja grin
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by ogbonti: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at work.
I'm suspecting Prince Charles now takes bribes to award people the MBE.

I have family who have diligently contributed to England's greatness yet they've not been honoured.

But I won't keep shut when the daughter of an extremely corrupt man who was impeached by his own people gets this award.
A girl who is literally unknown in her field over here.

SMH.

Hater, please be happy for her.... bad bellums!
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Zimazee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
naijaboiy:
What if her father was just a simple civil servant? I bet the headlines would be different. undecided

I tellz you bro but such is life
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SURElee(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
When I saw daughter of ex-Oyo governor, I thought it was Kemi Omololu Olunloyo KOO

Me too o! I thought it was a member of the Olunloyo clan fa.
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Agugbadin: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Ugly child

Makojo, Akutaku
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
the man sef dey fear her face but n dey try comport n self
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by PenileFitness: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cool.
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by tyinfinity: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Biafran girls can only be recognised in hotels in Europe.
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by lilmax(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
lilfool has arrived again o grin

If I start with your matter you will start crying up.and dan. grin

So up on all your wasted years writing jamb endlessly and you still no pass,you still never get sense hen? grin

And I got you a house boy job that time to be emptying thrash cans,mopping the corridor floors and passage ,washing clothes and dishes but you were doing shakara as if you have other options. Now see where your painment has landed you grin

Young,dumb,broke,bitter,frustrated and stewpeed as ever cheesy
only if you get sense that time I for marry you add join

but no, now nothing dey for me to press again grin

old, foolish, bitter, frustrated mother
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Me23(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Your problem
praizblog:
Not beautiful
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
praizblog:
Not beautiful

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, likewise is worwor too.

She surely may not be radiantly beautiful, but her achievement is worth more than 1000 beautiful senseless Ipob ladies.

Can you see why she's now a beauty?

1 Like

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Ugly child

Na hate go kill you guys. grin

If it was an Igbo girl whether she looks like a monkey with hairy chest and legs like that of Christian Chukwu or Hulk Hogan, all we would be hearing is Igbo Amaka.

Now shes Yoruba and she is "Ugly"
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at work.
I'm suspecting Prince Charles now takes bribes to award people the MBE.

I have family who have diligently contributed to England's greatness yet they've not been honoured.

But I won't keep shut when the daughter of an extremely corrupt man who was impeached by his own people gets this award.
A girl who is literally unknown in her field over here.

SMH.

Stop the hate bro. Yoruba's have been winning such Awards since 500AD.

I. K Dairo the Yoruba Juju Musician was The First African Musician to be awarded the MBE by the Queen herself.

So no be today, E don tey !

https://www.nairaland.com/1972977/first-african-musician-receive-mbe

Hate is a deadly disease!
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

And I'm sure there are ladies more ugly than her in your family. Igbos may have some very beautiful and good skin ladies, but same igbos have ugliest people in Nigeria especially if their ugly ladies join their typical masculine quality with the ugliness again.

As much as one would like to remain sane and untribalistic, retards like you always force one to be otherwise once in a while.

Nice one!

I wonder if these people know they have the highest number of ugly girls in Naija.

Those few that are beautiful among them are very beautiful but those features you mentioned make me detest their girls.

Ugly hairy, Muscular bitchies, thinking being fair complexioned is what beauty is all about.

Hateful ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by YorubaAssasin: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Afonja ladies are naturally fugly

An average typical okoro has mental retardation. I see why Israeli Jews rejected and denounced these FOOLS. Perhaps, who wants to associate with pple with such low IQ? sad
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Justseyii(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good smiley smiley
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Alabamajogor: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Am not surprised sha.....We know who borm am....ishhhhh
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
lilmax:
only if you get sense that time I for marry you add join

but no, now nothing dey for me to press again grin

old, foolish, bitter, frustrated mother
Lil fool are you still pained and craving for attention? grin

Who wants to marry an slowpoke with a match stick phenese and phone grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC / 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day / NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.