Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

She Is Changing Gear: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Changing Gear: (878 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed / How Chimamanda Is Changing African Ladies Hair With Americanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Changing Gear: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2010
its been a while a posted on nl cos i have been enjoying my relationship so far.
of recent, my gf began to change.she was used to being in contact with me 247.but now, when i call her and perhaps shes not around the phone to pick it up, she won't bother to beep me when she eventually sees the missed calls and this is unlike what she used to be.
what she did last thatz making me write was that; i told ha i was coming over yesterday.i got to ha place at the stipulated time only to be told by her friend that she went out abt an hour ago.i was beginning to get upset so i called ha up.she said she was still around the area that she was just going out and i should wait for her till she came back.i ws mad.i kept mute.after she got back, she had not too good a time together .she was supposed to travel that evening so i walked her to the bus stop. when i tot she should have gotten to ha destination, i called to check on her but the fone rang thrice without her picking up. i tot she wasnt around so i chilled for her to beep me when she sees the missed calls but she never did.i called back some 2hours later and she told me she had gotten there, saw the missed calls but was feeling headache so could not beep me back(flimsy excuse).i was upset so i rebuked her immediately and cut the fone. i later called to ask abt the headache and if she had used sth and i discovered her response was cold.av not called her ever since and she has not bothered to call text or beep me.these things are very unusual of her. i see them as signals but dont know what to do.whether to respond to these signals or am just overreacting.what do u guys think?
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by lovemoi2(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hard 2 say. But the signs she is showing, says, she either got a new man or she's tired of U.
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2010
she jst called now to say hi and talked as though nufin has been happening.is she playing on my intelligence?
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2010
She just might be going thru a phase. Stick wit her. Tell her how u feel witout being judgemental. I believe she'll come around.
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2010
thanks Lord, feel relieved like that's what av been waiting to hear.
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by Omolulu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2010
yemium:

thanks Lord, feel relieved like that's what av been waiting to hear.
hahaha, u better free her now, she's tired of u, and ur not giving her room to miss u, i don't think u want to free her, but i bet it would do u good if u do now
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
Omolulu:

hahaha, u better free her now, she's tired of u, and your not giving her room to miss u, i don't think u want to free her, but i bet it would do u good if u do now

u make sense.maybe what i'll just do is give her room to miss me not to leave her.thanks/
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by donex: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2010
yemium:

its been a while a posted on nl cos i have been enjoying my relationship so far.
of recent, my gf began to change.she was used to being in contact with me 247.but now, when i call her and perhaps shes not around the phone to pick it up, she won't bother to beep me when she eventually sees the missed calls and this is unlike what she used to be.
what she did last thatz making me write was that; i told ha i was coming over yesterday.i got to ha place at the stipulated time only to be told by her friend that she went out abt an hour ago.i was beginning to get upset so i called ha up.she said she was still around the area that she was just going out and i should wait for her till she came back.i ws mad.i kept mute.after she got back, she had not too good a time together .she was supposed to travel that evening so i walked her to the bus stop. when i tot she should have gotten to ha destination, i called to check on her but the fone rang thrice without her picking up. i tot she wasnt around so i chilled for her to beep me when she sees the missed calls but she never did.i called back some 2hours later and she told me she had gotten there, saw the missed calls but was feeling headache so could not beep me back(flimsy excuse).i was upset so i rebuked her immediately and cut the fone. i later called to ask abt the headache and if she had used sth and i discovered her response was cold.av not called her ever since and she has not bothered to call text or beep me.these things are very unusual of her. i see them as signals but dont know what to do.whether to respond to these signals or am just overreacting.what do u guys think?

Next time before you post, sit down and read what you want to post. There is too much grammatical errors.

To be sincere, i couldn't read all, but from the first few lines and replies, When next you see her, tell her how uncomfortable her attitude as made you become. Let her know your mind. Be careful with the way you talk, Do not be bossy, be gentle with her and believe me if she has something in mind, she will tell you,

Good luck,
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by ice234: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
she is about to move on dude
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2010
change break too
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by omega25red(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

Hard 2 say. But the signs she is showing, says, she either got a new man or she's tired of U.
Here is what i think too ^^^

do you think you can wait till she maybe breaks the relationship up? or until she goes back to normal?
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
You just have to move on. . .

She's not the only woman in the world.
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by papa190(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2010
^^

Mama gee it aint that easy
Doug it was easy partin away wif u grin grin

Poster
tell her 2 remain @ Gear 5
maybe therz one guy thats troublin her or she is Jst broke or smtin
trust me wen they are broke, NA THEIR BF's dey suffer am!!
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2010
abeg which gear level she dey?
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by mamagee3(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
papa190 needs to get a life and stop all these imaginary fantasies.

Plus, have you been unbanned? grin
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by papa190(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
Nope~
You have refused asking mukina to un-ban me~
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by omofat: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
We get tons and tons and tons of these same stories all the time on NL. It's as if people just copy and paste and then perform little tweaks here and there, but basically the same gist.

Don't you learn from other people's gist ni?

She's just not that into you. She no gbadun you!

You can stay there and fight for her or you can move on. Your choice
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by deoyel25(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
If she changes gear, you should either press the break or throttle.
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by snthesis(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
omo~fat:

We get tons and tons and tons of these same stories all the time on NL. It's as if people just copy and paste and then perform little tweaks here and there, but basically the same gist.

Don't you learn from other people's gist ni?

She's just not that into you. She no gbadun you!

You can stay there and fight for her or you can move on. Your choice
gbam! so on point

@OP-in simple engleesh- d girl no like u, she wan waka, free am
deoyel25:

If she changes gear, you should either press the break or throttle.

lol
Re: She Is Changing Gear: by spawnx: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
Dude, its obvoius your girl is got someone making her ga-ga. To pay back, you got to be strong. Blank her out don't call or text or flash. she ll buzz after 2 weeks, if not move on, she ll still respect you. Dont be a sucker by running after her.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? / Breaking Up:do You Have A Story? / Guys Plz I Need your Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.