Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:44 PM

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (70863 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by mancanoe: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Oshigun:
Kanu and IPOB are exposing good and upright Igbos to ridicule. What is more sad in this world than trying to align yourself with others who reject and dismiss you as illegitimate?

I personally hate to see this, as a proud black man, and feel shame sensible Igbos have not risen up to shut Kanu up. This is not about Nigerians alone. It is about racial pride and black folks still behaving like slaves and wanting to align themselves with their Oyinbo "masters" by force when we have our own culture and way of life we should be proud of and promote.

Kanu and IPOB should tell us how Naija music conquered the world to now be blasted on the streets of London, New york and Paris with Oyinbos even singing along in Igbo and Yoruba . It happened when our musicians stopped trying to be Tupac and Jay z and went back to our African afro beats root and were singing in Yoruba, Igbo and our unique pidjin naija english. God bless patriotic Nigerian pioneers like Tony Tetuila, 2 face Idibia, Timaya, Bracket, 9ice, Dbanj et al who showed our unique naija-style music could rock the world and challenge hip hop, western pop et al.

Kanu is a self-hating black man, who sees nothing good in his own race, and is always trying desperately to identify with white skin. This is why he insults black people , and even his own fellow Igbos, daily. He is one of the brainwashed black folks who live abroad and think the white man is superior and a model for how we must live. Sad.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/amp/

But Igbo wants to have their own nation & have nothing to do with Nigeria
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2018
tesppidd:
Stop being stuppid and silly in one swing.

The ipob and pdp irritants aren't saying that the President was cloned or something,

They are saying the man is another man named Jibrin from sudan.

Eeeediot!

mtcheeew ... that's exactly what they are saying , how a stranger just come from no where and pose as buhari , they had to have done surgery on him to make him look like buhari as much as possible , and of course b4 hand he must have already had some similarities to him .

guy I've seen these a lot b4 , a lot of people have done surgeries to look like celebrities and u won't believe how much they actually did and they are just regular people using regular money not to talk of the billionaire cabals with billions at their hands

modern science has advanced to that point
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Oshigun:

Even if you dismiss western book do you think it is at all logical for the democratically elected leader of the biggest black nation on earth to join issues with the leader of a proscribed group and his followers?

Do you see any leader of any serious nation doing that? No . They command the army and other law enforcement agencies to do what must be done to protect the nation. They dont pettily join issues with the likes of Kanu.

no u don't get me I'm not saying to Join the mud with kanu and start bickering or something

but once in a while u deny accusations especially accusations that are taken grounds internationally , if this was the case with Donald trump and he was accused by the leader of a successionist group and by an ex British lawmaker and other people of political power within the country do u think he won't at least come out to say that it's crap

and even if he doesn't want to do that because he's too big , like I said elections are around the corner , propaganda and conspiracies are like missiles if he knows what's good for him he should dispel them

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by tesppidd: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2018
marvinsync:

mtcheeew ... that's exactly what they are saying , how a stranger just come from no where and pose as buhari , they had to have done surgery on him to make him look like buhari as much as possible , and of course b4 hand he must have already had some similarities to him .

guy I've seen these a lot b4 , a lot of people have done surgeries to look like celebrities and u won't believe how much they actually did and they are just regular people using regular money not to talk of the billionaire cabals with billions at their hands

modern science has advanced to that point
plastic surgery on his voice too

plastic surgery on his gap tooth too

plastic surgery on his walk steps too

plastic surgery on his persona too

guy, you don't come across as being this foolish na
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Donelli: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2018
Why is Aisha Buhari mute about this matter?
Where is Zahra who, before now, always defend her dad?
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2018
tesppidd:
plastic surgery on his voice too

plastic surgery on his gap tooth too

plastic surgery on his walk steps too

plastic surgery on his persona too

guy, you don't come across as being this foolish na

God so u ignorant reach this level?

science can't recreate gap tooth ?

he can't learn how to walk like buhari?

surgery can deal with his voice , also with some training

and what about his persona? who says the people that know him aren't in on it?

guy stop sounding so ignorant , stop FOOLISHLY trying to defend something that u know is very possible

u and I both know that it is highly possible that that guy isn't buhari
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by tesppidd: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2018
marvinsync:

God so u ignorant reach this level?

science can't recreate gap tooth ?

he can't learn how to walk like buhari?

surgery can deal with his voice , also with some training

and what about his persona? who says the people that know him aren't in on it?

guy stop sounding so ignorant , stop FOOLISHLY trying to defend something that u know is very possible

u and I both know that it is highly possible that that guy isn't buhari
lol,

Damn this fella is just too desperate.

And stupid too.

Worst part of it is advertising it on the internet!

It's obvious I can't help you.

From all indications you could even give up your own life for that man to not be Buhari but Jibrin.

The funniest and most ridiculous art is the "voice surgery" and "voice training"

Lol

Sorry for you!
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
tesppidd:
lol,

Damn this fella is just too desperate.

And stupid too.

Worst part of it is advertising it on the internet!

It's obvious I can't help you.

From all indications you could even give up your own life for that man to not be Buhari but Jibrin.

The funniest and most ridiculous art is the "voice surgery" and "voice training"

Lol

Sorry for you!

desperate?
oh don't get me wrong in not trying to prove jubrin or saying he's real

but I'm trying to tell u that it's possible but u keep ignorantly insisting it's not

answer me this ,
are u saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for a person to change their voice?

or are u saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for a person to surgically look like another person?
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by tesppidd: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
marvinsync:

desperate?
oh don't get me wrong in not trying to prove jubrin or saying he's real

but I'm trying to tell u that it's possible but u keep ignorantly insisting it's not

answer me this ,
are u saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for a person to change their voice?

or are u saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for a person to surgically look like another person?
not just the voice;

-how you talk
-how you frown
-how you smirk
-how you gesticulate
-how you smile

you mean jibrin from sudan perfected all these in less than 6 months.

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
tesppidd:
not just the voice;

-how you talk
-how you frown
-how you smirk
-how you gesticulate
-how you smile

you mean jibrin from sudan perfected all these in less than 6 months.

Wonderful!

u are making all these things sound like a big deal , really smiling ? talking ? walking ?
u can perfect all these even in 2 months time

and like I said the person already had to have had similarities with the person they are gonna look alike , u can't make Mr ibu look like WizKid but there was a lady I saw that already looked like WizKid even the way she posed was like him with surgery she could stand as his double

and through out history even b4 modern science leaders have had body doubles , look alikes that fooled lots of people

finding someone that already looked like buhari , adding a little bit of surgery to add finishing touches and training him to act like buhari is possible
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by tesppidd: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
marvinsync:

u are making all these things sound like a big deal , really smiling ? talking ? walking ?
u can perfect all these even in 2 months time

and like I said the person already had to have had similarities with the person they are gonna look alike , u can't make Mr ibu look like WizKid but there was a lady I saw that already looked like WizKid even the way she posed was like him with surgery she could stand as his double

and through out history even b4 modern science leaders have had body doubles , look alikes that fooled lots of people

finding someone that already looked like buhari , adding a little bit of surgery to add finishing touches and training him to act like buhari is possible
grin

You are deluded! Sorry to say.

You are brainwashed! Sorry to say.

Wow!!!
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Wow!!!

now are u saying this based on knowledge or lack of it?

in other words I'm asking are saying u know for an irrefutable , undisputable ,indismissable fact I'm wrong or u think I'm wrong because u don't know I'm correct ?
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by njelrapheal: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Wow!!!
you are ignorant. Go and watch the devil's double it's a true life story
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by oyatz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
I have always known since he was granted bail, that KANU has a Psychiatric disorder.

Oshigun:

What insults? The truth about the mad man called Kanu, and his fellow lunatics, is now insults? Do you not see in public view the display of insanity of Kanu and IPOB that leaves no one doubt that they are mad?

Claiming to be Jews and a lost tribe of Isreal makes sense to you? Declaring that a Sudanese clone has replaced the Nigerian President is sane talk to you?
Flooding the net with different versions of fake death certificate of Buhari makes perfect sense abi?
Kanu declaring he will go to Abuja and return with the head of Buhari is the talk of a sane individual?

I think most would agree Kanu and many of his followers are insane.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by oyatz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Even if Jubrin from Sudan is to grant you Biafra today, Biafrans and Biafra will still depend on Nigeria for at least the first 10-15 years.

mancanoe:

But Igbo wants to have their own nation & have nothing to do with Nigeria
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Caseless: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Zansu007:
Modify zombies please let my mention be abeg. I don't post comment for a leaving, so please don't mention me again..ode aṣiwère

That man is not buhari, the buhari we know is sick and prior to 2015, buhari is always on medical tourist. How come this man have not gone for medical tourist since he came back from London hospital.

And what did Amosun and okoroawusa wanna say??
Alot of questions are still begging for answer.

All in all, both jubril and buhari is Leaving that sit.
EOD#
"medical tourist". grin grin

English is hard.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Peacemaker5128: 7:33am On May 08
Zansu007:
Modify zombies please let my mention be abeg. I don't post comment for a leaving, so please don't mention me again..ode aṣiwère

That man is not buhari, the buhari we know is sick and prior to 2015, buhari is always on medical tourist. How come this man have not gone for medical tourist since he came back from London hospital.

And what did Amosun and okoroawusa wanna say??
Alot of questions are still begging for answer.

All in all, both jubril and buhari is Leaving that sit.
EOD#
IPOBidients really disgraced Ibos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.