Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Things To Consider Before You Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Consider Before You Marry Her (427 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before You Marry Her by Bewiseprof: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Things To Consider Before You Marry Her
Don't make a mistake as a man and marry the wrong woman, who is not worthy to be a good mother for you and children for all that glitters are not gold. The secret of  marriage that last  well begins in a woman because for happiness and job to be in a family is in the hands of a woman because happiness and joy to be in a family is in the hands of a woman ,marry the wrong woman and you will have to suffer for the rest of your life, beauty is good but beauty can't give that peace of mind you want, in a family only a good woman can give you peace of mind, only a good woman can bring joy and unity to the family.

I remember  when my father use to tell me that in this life not a girl you meet or come across can build your home for you, not all women can make a good wife for you, the woman you meet today may be the one you will marry tomorrow, so take time to look  at a woman, more than the dress, she wear more look beyond that beauty of her always remember that you are looking for a live time partner and not a girlfriend, always remember that you are looking  for a home builder, always remember that no matter how she dress that doesn't mean that she can't look for you, always remember that your children deserve  to treat better, your children deserve a good home training.

If you are looking for a wife judge not with her appearance, neither will you judge with her powerful makeup’s for all these will wipe away and you may not find her beautiful again, but when you want to judge her, do that with her character for their lives the true beauty of a woman. Do not look for the ones that  love your wealth, neither will you look for the one that need your money, but for when you may lose all  these tomorrow, she  may decide  to go she may then turn your family upside down, she will go after other men who has that which she love but when you want to look for a wife look for that woman who truly love you who love you for who you are and not what you are or for what you have remember are

Click the link to continue reading https://bewiseprof.com/things-to-consider-before-you-marry-her/

Re: Things To Consider Before You Marry Her by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Truth engraved in GOLD. A good woman makes a good home, a responsible man makes a good head of the home.

Marriage will be better if both partners understand their duties perfectly and work hand in hand to carry out those duties. Men and women should understand that any failure on their part would only lead to the destruction of the lives of their kids and marriage as well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover / If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? / Solution To Small, Weak And Fast Pouring Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.