Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

7 Tips For Air Travelers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Tips For Air Travelers (10028 Views)

NANS Roots For Air Peace / Norwegian Airline To Provide Crew, Aircraft For Air Peace’s Lagos-London Flights / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Tips For Air Travelers by lavenjcrown(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ituneth:
Number 6 is very important
number one(1) is importanter.. Lol
Re: 7 Tips For Air Travelers by YorubaAssasin: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iceberg3:
CONEHEADS stay off thread,stick to your candid and molues

Even as una no get any international airport for una region, abi? grin

Olofo... keep ranting, Fool!
Re: 7 Tips For Air Travelers by sweetilicious(f): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice
Re: 7 Tips For Air Travelers by DonX001: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nice one, Op.

This informative points are are duly noted for future purpose. cheesy

E nor far again, we go soon fly..

Dear Mod(s),
I know you'll definitely see this, please ehn, educative posts like this one should be pushed to the front page always.

Is not as if you are not doing your job oh, in fact ehn, you are trying, it's not easy to be a Mod in the biggest online forum in Africa, nor be small tin..

Please stop posting topics that won't add any meaning to the lives of Nairalanders to front page.

I believe the front page is like the summary of the quality topics from each sections of this forum.(I may be wrong though)

I feel, it would be better if you (Mod) leave the quality posts on front page to be replaced with other quality topics, than feed us with 'new trash', the tin dey vex me.

Some under 18s do visit this forum and the kind of things they will see on the front page that is supposed to be the center of information on different sections, is nothing to write home about.

What would an under 18 gain from seeing posts about a cross dresser on FP?
Why make mediocrity and low standard trend?

Wetin happen to all the better posts for different sections of dis great forum ehn, Mod, wetin dey sup na?
(If I dey vex, I dey know oh)

I don't want to belI've Nairaland has lost its glory, please ehn, try and do the needful always.

Nairaland was our version of Quora then, we are supposed to be progressing, not the other way round.

Lemme stop here before I begin para for dis kine good morning.

Thanks for your understanding, wink .

GBAM!
2 big Orijin for you.
Re: 7 Tips For Air Travelers by Faposky95: 11:48am On Apr 12
Eff NANS....
Who una epp.....?!!!!!!
Re: 7 Tips For Air Travelers by Lianot: 5:18am On Apr 15
Guess what? I recently had the most amazing time exploring Dubai, and I just had to rave about it! And you know what made it even better? Drive Yango's exceptional service with their convenient weekly car rental dubai . It was like having the key to unlock all the wonders of Dubai! From traversing the golden sands of the desert to marveling at architectural marvels like the Palm Jumeirah, every moment felt like a dream come true. Thanks to Drive Yango, my Dubai adventure was a seamless blend of excitement and discovery, leaving me with memories to last a lifetime!

21 Weird Laws Of UAE Dubai That Can Land You In Jail / Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date / I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road