Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,031 members, 7,903,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Who Would U Choose/be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would U Choose/be? (826 Views)

The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would U Choose/be? by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
Ladies who would u rather choose to marry, Guys who would u rather be?

Mr. ABC is handsome, in his late twenties successful n rich. He has a nose for business dat is second to none n is quite a successful professional. Oh did I mention he is single as well. Eligible bachelor with all the trimmings dat come wit success. There's virtually nothing he can't afford. Although single he knows how to lavish a lady wit gifts.

But his Achilles heel? He is cold n detached hardly forms relationships wit people outside of business or professional basis. On those rare occassions he forms an alliance wit a lady it neva lasts long cos even though she gets a lot materially from him she neva has a sense dat he was there for her. Now how ever he wants to get married. He will do anytin for his wife but she shouldn't just ask him to change cos he won't.

Mr. XYZ is also handsome, in his late twenties n single. Moderately successful he can afford all d basic things in life. He is a happy-go-lucky guy who once committed to anything including women stays true to his commitment.

He knows how to sweep a lady off her feet even though her can't lay the world at her feet. He is lively n fun to be wit; the phrase 'never a dull moment' was made for him.

He too is looking to settle down n knows he will give the best of himself to his wife n kids. However his present n foreseeable future earnings put him squarely in the average category.

So who would u choose/be?
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by yme1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2010
if i am going in for a fling then Mr. ABC does it for me cheesy

if i am gonna be the decent type and would really love to settle down and raise a happy family with a sweet home then Mr. XYZ does it for me wink

but to conclude i would rather go with Mr. XYZ because him having a sense of humour is definitely gonna sweep me off my feet kiss kiss
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by madlady(f): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2010
Lord_Reed:

Ladies who would u rather choose to marry, Guys who would u rather be?

Mr. ABC is handsome, in his late twenties successful n rich. He has a nose for business dat is second to none n is quite a successful professional. Oh did I mention he is single as well. Eligible bachelor with all the trimmings dat come wit success. There's virtually nothing he can't afford. Although single he knows how to lavish a lady wit gifts.

But his Achilles heel? He is cold n detached hardly forms relationships wit people outside of business or professional basis. On those rare occassions he forms an alliance wit a lady it neva lasts long cos even though she gets a lot materially from him she neva has a sense dat he was there for her. Now how ever he wants to get married. He will do anytin for his wife but she shouldn't just ask him to change cos he won't.

Mr. XYZ is also handsome, in his late twenties n single. Moderately successful he can afford all d basic things in life. He is a happy-go-lucky guy who once committed to anything including women stays true to his commitment.

He knows how to sweep a lady off her feet even though her can't lay the world at her feet. He is lively n fun to be wit; the phrase 'never a dull moment' was made for him.

He too is looking to settle down n knows he will give the best of himself to his wife n kids. However his present n foreseeable future earnings put him squarely in the average category.

I would choose Mr XYZ, (add a few years).

Mr ABC, cold and detached  : he does not seem worth spending time with.
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by indie22(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2010
hmmmm,

What will be the point of mr ABC  with all his money and the lush lifestyle if he'll be cold and distant and will most times not be there for me and the kids.?

Yes there'll be a lot of money at our disposal which if i have to be honest ( is a huge advantage, since money is sweet to spend), but that money will not make me feel good on days when i need my hubby to comfort and be there for me, that money wont be there to make me happy when my husband misses the birth of our first child because of a business meeting he absolutely had to attend,

i'd go for the average joe,
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by iice(f): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2010
I like the cold and detached part most of Mr. ABC cheesy Bluidy leaches be clinging to someone grin
I prefer Mr XYZ coz he seems to have more facets to his person. I get bored easily so yeah undecided Could careless about his money, so long as he's able to feed himself i'm good. I got enough on my plate without adding his to it.
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
Definitely Mr XYZ! Cold and detached doesn't do it for me.
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by ice234: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
Mr ABC with time he will change and become XYZ but with enough cash
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2010
I think I would like to be Mr ABC. . .

Even though I don't see the need for this thread? grin
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by indie22(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2010
People like Mr ABC never change, they are usually set in their ways.

Trust me, I've been in a relationship with someone like that, a lot of cash for an expensive lifestyle and designer gear but at the end of the day the loneliness just kills it for you, plus he no matter how hard you try to make him understand that you need him more than all that money he's throwing around, he just wont get it!
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
indie22:

People like Mr ABC never change, they are usually set in their ways.

Trust me, I've been in a relationship with someone like that, a lot of cash for an expensive lifestyle and designer gear but at the end of the day the loneliness just kills it for you, plus he no matter how hard you try to make him understand that you need him more than all that money he's throwing around, he just wont get it!

I got to agree with you! Cus I also been in such situation.

There are certain things money can't buy and hapiness is one of it no matter what anyone says!
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by amosexy: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
Mr XYZ all the way. Peace of mind matters, money can't buy me that.
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by double08(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2010
iice:

I like the cold and detached part most of Mr. ABC cheesy Bluidy leaches be clinging to someone grin
I prefer Mr XYZ coz he seems to have more facets to his person. I get bored easily so yeah undecided Could careless about his money, so long as he's able to feed himself i'm good. I got enough on my plate without adding his to it.

Nwayia ehien e leku amadi mo
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
Lord_Reed:

This sounds like a dream - I doubt if people like this exist! undecided
Re: Who Would U Choose/be? by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2010
I'm still trying to get my head around this issue. . .

What exactly is this thread about?

(1) (Reply)

What Takes Ladies So Long? / How Will I Approach Her / Should I Surprise Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.