Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,706 members, 7,914,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima (35239 Views)

As At 10am, Election Results Have Been Uploaded For Rivers Governorship Election / No Igbo Man Will Be Nigerians President, It Has Been Written Since 1960 / Could This Guardian Editorial Of 1985 Also Have Been Written In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Upritman(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Suanu's Blog

The Governorship Candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Rivers State, Chief Precious Alekima, has confessed to have spearheaded election rigging and writing of election results in his house previously when he was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The governorship hopeful stated this on a radio programme in Portharcourt, the Rivers State capital that was monitored by Suanu's Blog.

"Let me confess that election results have been written in my house before. We all write results before but I am sure this will stop if President Buhari signs the amended electoral law or is overridden by the legislators".

We go as far as buying over electoral officers; they bring the result sheets and we write the results and they submit it and that's how we have been doing elections before. I contributed immensely to this current government led by Wike, But I left when I knew I wasn't needed and could cope woth their style and approach to governance", he said.

He accused Governor Nyesom Wike of dining, supporting and abetting criminals and owed to bring an end to such activities, address the issue of insecurity in Rivers State and ensure accountability in government.

It may interest you to note that Chief Alekima is on a journey to unseat the current governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, who Will be seeking re-election alongside over 50 other candidates in the 2019 General Elections.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/i-confess-election-results-have-been.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by selfwife(f): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2018
This man should not a candidate. He will serve better as a critic.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by FlyoruB: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2018
This isn't news. undecided Credible elections hardly take place in those parts. Hopefully that will change one day.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by chiefolododo(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2018
You should be arrested and hanged

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Kennedy94(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2018
But he allowed it.
Why is he talking now

6 Likes

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2018
So make we dey clap for you
People like this should be arrested, jailed and made to pay heavily.

What rubbish.

29 Likes

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Zansu007: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2018
If someone can openly say this and no law enforcement agencies is investigating it, then it's finished.

Perhaps the apc, that we all believed wanna clean up the system and bring sanity,is currently the father of rigging.

Osun state was rigged in broad daylight.zombie am ready for you all.am free today bring it on.

EOD#

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by GavelSlam: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2018
PDP.
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by shukuokukobambi: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
who no know that one before? cool

2015 Rivers state
PDP 1.4m. APC. 49k

In 2019, both parties added together will not get 500k

2015 Akwa Ibom
PDP 953k. APC. 70k or thereabouts

In 2019, both will not amount to 600k combined

2015 Delta state
PDP 1.2m APC 90k or thereabouts

In 2019, both will not get more than 600k combined

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by adrian3000(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
why are you telling us now angry angry angry
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by obainojazz(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
undecided

Mumu, if they arrest you now... You will say na village people
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by lastempero: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
You are playing with fire, those criminals wike is dinning with will soon come for you.

1 Like

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by tempest01(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
He spoke the truth though. Things need to change for the better, Buhari should sign the electoral law.

But i don't think this man is "politician" enough to be able to govern Rivers state. A "politician" will never reveal this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by beauty1000: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Banky W under fire for declaring to run for House of Reps

Nollywood Actor, Uche Maduagwu has blasted singer, Banky W for declaring to contest in the 2019 general elections.

DAILY POST had reported that Banky W while announcing his intention to contest for the position of the House of Representatives said he had hope on Nigeria.

On why he chose to contest, he was quoted as saying, “ We may not have a godfather, we do have God. And we have a vision. And intellectual capacity. And integrity. And the right intentions. And last but not least, a whole lot of hope.

“At the end of the day, hope may be all we have, but I believe that it is all we need.

But, reacting, Maduagwu took to his Instagram account to criticize the actor for celebrating his church wedding in South Africa despite Nigeria’s beautiful wedding venues.

According to him, by celebrating his church wedding abroad, Banky W added to South Africa’s GDP and also created job for their youths, leaving Nigerian youths jobless.

He wrote, “@bankywellington Tell Nigerians why you

Read more at

https://www.rasakblog.com.ng/2018/11/banky-w-under-fire-for-declaring-to-run.html?m=1
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by 1dorzine(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
ok.

check my signature
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
DSS should arrest this man now.

2 Likes

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by dalongjnr: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
If a party/people can sit in the comfort of their room and write election results without conscience, then don't expects them to govern with fear of God and mercy to the people whom they lord upon.
I now understand why we passed through those locust years, because our votes weren't counted.
the self imposed leaders are there to served themselves and partners in crime, not the people they claimed to served
God,kill devil.

1 Like

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by yesloaded: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
its unfortunate

Check my signature anyway
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by ShenTeh(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Where there's no law they say, there's no sin.

This is one out of the thousand others who have similar bragging rights and are still leading or aspiring to lead us in this country.

Shame.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Elthugnificent(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Only in Nigeria, someone openly admitted of something illegal and nothing would happen to him.

This is just pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by jerryunit48: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Shut up joor ... anything to rubbish PDP , if it is true then you should be in jail already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by tammie24: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Seeking attention?
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by dave4chelsea(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
You don minit?
grin grin
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by BruncleZuma: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Kporo onwe gi ga court...nwannem sue yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by chosky2589(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Medicine after death
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Naijawebmaster: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Not surprised!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Negotiate: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
He should be arrested and interrogated
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
he confessed to being a criminal then shades the incumbent governor.....what is his point exactly?...mtcheeeww...

1 Like

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by adioolayi(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
We know, we can't forget...unfortunately, some have forgotten so soon...PDP rigging era...Never again!

4 Likes

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Corrinthians(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Yet some good for nothing ignoramuses want us to return pdp to power! angry

I feel like biting all of una right now. angry

6 Likes

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by aksule(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
In election or rather campaigning period, l believe some politicians use to have high fever that allowed them to talk anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.