Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,644 members, 7,889,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. (51733 Views)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by one4GOD(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Make Una help oo

my landlord won kill him wife

N
See beating Biko nu
where and when. Has he stopped beating her abi she don kpai
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by frozen70(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
He killed people by doing things that led to their death yet he is afraid of dying

If he likes let him bleed fro the eyes

He will face the law while recovering
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by Ajrf: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Following the unfortunate incident which happened on Tuesday, November 13, after a revenue collector purportedly pursued a heavy duty truck into causing a fatal accident on the Aba River Bridge at waterside area of Ogbor hill in Abia state, governor Okezie Ikpeazu, set up a high powered state delegation to investigate the matter. 

The accident saw two passengers including a woman who were in a commercial tricycle a.k.a 'Keke Napep', killed and others injured. 

The state governor directed the committee to investigate the remote and immediate cause(s) of the sad accident and visit the families of the deceased victims and those at the hospital to enable the get factual details of what happened during the incident.

Those involved in the accident are; 

1. The truck driver (name not known).
2. The Keke driver - Mr. Temple Chibunna a 27 years old boy from Umuisenta Umuokahia II, in Obingwa LGA.
3. A  51-year-old teacher from Umuezechi in Bende LGA, known as Mrs. Ekeh Onwuka Chioma- Principal II at Ndiegero Secondary School, Ulasi Road, Aba).

4. The unofficial Revenue tout ( Agbero) - Mr. Chijioke Kalu - a 28 years old boy, who allegedly caused the accident while pursuing the truck driver.

The investigating Police Officer (IPO) while narrating his findings said that the agbero on seeing that he had caused the accident jumped into Aba river but was quickly accosted by some butcher who also dived into the river and brought him out to a waiting angry mob that beat him up before the arrival of the police.

The police rescued him together with other victims to New Era Hospital where they were rejected. While deciding where next to go,(the teacher) Mrs. Ekeh Onwuka Chioma died at the hospital there and was taken to St. Anthony Mortuary, while the Agbero and the Keke Driver were taken to Abia State Teaching Hospital, Aba where the Keke driver (Mr. Temple Chibunna) also gave up the ghost and was taken to SDA Hospital Mortuary. Consequently only the Agbero Mr. Chijioke Kalu was admitted at ABSUTH Aba.

The Agbero, Mr. Chijoke Kalu, was admitted with deep pain resulting from mob beating as he was bleeding from his nose and ear with a swollen eye. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/agbero-dives-into-river-to-escape-mob-action-after-accident-see-what-happened.html
agbero all over street of nigeria, state and federal government are seeing them with killing collecting illegal money
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by YorubaAssasin: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad afta all dem pigs go tell us no area boys,Agbero/omo owo mi da in their potopoto republic. Spit

I know right? Just imagine these fools... they're the king of hypocrisy. angry

These okoro savages are all bunch of NONSENSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by luluosas(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
You well at all?
LuciferDivine:
The Revenue collector - Mr. Chijioke Kalu - should be commended and given a National award (preferrably an OON) for putting his life on the line to ensure the government is not cheated.

Tax evasion is a serious crime.

The mob should be rounded up & arrested with immediate effect for aiding & abetting tax fraud.

*spits angry
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by eagleeye2: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
missjane:
I'm sure the tout must be regretting this Kain work by now. Too much hunger in the country plus very hot sun no de gree person reason well for motor park..rip to the dead
Regretting? This is the last you will hear about this HIGH POWERED COMMITTEE/ DELEGATION. set up by the governor.
The government are the once who employed these guys, and as election is drawing nearer they are unleashed on the public in the guise of collecting revenue.
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by eagleeye2: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Double post
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by eagleeye2: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
frozen70:
He killed people by doing things that led to their death yet he is afraid of dying

If he likes let him bleed fro the eyes

He will face the law while recovering
Face which law? grin
Forget the law, na the same government employ them give them uniform. Am even surprised that you are saying this.
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by Wheezdom(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
omoadeleye:
A 27 years old boy.

But there can be a 19 years old man right?
grin
omoadeleye:
A 27 years old boy.

Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by Sleekfingers: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
omoadeleye:
A 27 years old boy.

I tire o....27/28yrs are still boys...that means my niece of 11years is still a toddler
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by Gkemz: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Precious lives wasted because of carelessness of a tout. Someone's bread winner and someone's mother. May God deliver us from unforseen dangers as we go about our daily hustle. RIP to the driver and also to the passenger.
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by frozen70(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
eagleeye2:

Face which law? grin
Forget the law, na the same government employ them give them uniform. Am even surprised that you are saying this.

No matter the bad name the police have gotten for themselves

Police will not give you arms to go and robb

If anyone is caught in that act him and his accomplice will face trials and that's automatic dismissal from the service
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by riczy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Zane2point4:
State governor my foot, you employed touts on yellow uniforms to be taunting motorists every day causing accidents on daily basis in aba.

This country especially aba is a lawless one, honestly.
so Wats d way forward?
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by eagleeye2: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
frozen70:

No matter the bad name the police have gotten for themselves

Police will not give you arms to go and robb

If anyone is caught in that act him and his accomplice will face trials and that's automatic dismissal from the service
I believe there is a misinformation somewhere.
Concerning this story here, I can actually bet 80:20 odds that the tout will go free.
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by frozen70(f): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
eagleeye2:

I believe there is a misinformation somewhere.
Concerning this story here, I can actually bet 80:20 odds that the tout will go free.

I have seen the mix up
Re: Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. by Jakama90(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2018
LuciferDivine:
The Revenue collector - Mr. Chijioke Kalu - should be commended and given a National award (preferrably an OON) for putting his life on the line to ensure the government is not cheated.

Tax evasion is a serious crime.

The mob should be rounded up & arrested with immediate effect for aiding & abetting tax fraud.

*spits angry
I have never seen a fool like you... Keep it up..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.