Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? (6713 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
okoroemeka:
my brother there's nothing you can do about that it, whenever a girl hits puberty has sizeable breasts the raging homornes will follow, coupled with ever willing dicks around the result is predictable,nature made it so that no girl will cross 20 yrs and still remain a virgin if she is closely been monitored by parents then her fingers and other dicklike tools will finish the job.
A wayward girl will always be one, I've seen girls that kept their virginity till they got married, so you want to tell me they don't like to be dickmatized too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Should A Good Sex Last? / See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.