Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? (4828 Views)

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by Mcleo007(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2010
tpiah:

a gathering of adolescents maybe?

Haba, you're bigger than this now!
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by jumie(f): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
NO!

VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!!
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
the answer to your question is NO. without man there is no woman and without them there is no man. i mean cmon u cant go to the forest all day fight, dominate, hunt and come home and not bleep some cutie. cmon daddy if that happens then i have no choice than to kill all the fellas.
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by candylips(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
the world will be a better place
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by StRichy(m): 3:38am On Jul 31, 2010
no
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by seedord247(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2010
No woman no Crime
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by googles: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2010
candylips:

the world will be a better place

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya go find ur own world na grin
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by Mcleo007(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2010
5stars:

the answer to your question is NO. without man there is no woman and without them there is no man. i mean cmon u cant go to the forest all day fight, dominate, hunt and come home and not bleep some cutie. cmon daddy if that happens then i have no choice than to kill all the fellas.

You'll agree with me that, if there were no women there wouldn't have been the idea of bleeping. It is because they are, that, men concieve the notion of having sex- the world would have just been like you said; go to the forest all day, fight, dominate, hunt and come home to sleep. Men would have found a way to survive, after all, humans have that natural instinct to adapt to any situation.
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
Mcleo007:

You'll agree with me that, if there were no women there wouldn't have been the idea of bleeping. It is because they are, that, men concieve the notion of having sex- the world would have just been like you said; go to the forest all day, fight, dominate, hunt and come home to sleep. Men would have found a way to survive, after all, humans have that natural instinct to adapt to any situation.

i hear u but u are getting it wrong. bleeping is not a choice its a biological and natural drive that goes on btween the opposites. its is something that is meant to happen that is if u want to live foreva thru ur offsprings and their offsprings. Dude we need them just as much as they need us. we need their eggs and want them to carry our babys since we are not in any capacity to do that. so when i go to the forest all day hunt fight and dominate i wannaa come to my lady bleep release stress and in the process continue my legacy to have kids that will also come to this world and do what i do. i dont wana go to sleep or see any guy thats y i said i will kill em all. if we all sleep and continue doing ur scenario and we all get old and pass and then what.
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2010
Mcleo007:

explain to me how we would adapt to been by ourselves. find a way to carry our own babies or force weaker males to be women. either way the scenario wouldnt make the world a better place. i think having women in this world is perfect for the world cus i sure dont wanna be gay. i think gays are losers and have accepted the fact that they see themselves as weak so sleeping with women and bringing other weaker offspring into this world would be a bad idea so they choose to end a legacy that has been started by their forefathers IMO
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by OneCork: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2010
how the hell am I supose tp survice without Womanliness? How?

We want women
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by Mcleo007(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2010
5stars:

explain to me how we would adapt to been by ourselves. find a way to carry our own babies or force weaker males to be women. either way the scenario wouldnt make the world a better place. i think having women in this world is perfect for the world cus i sure dont wanna be gay. i think gays are losers and have accepted the fact that they see themselves as weak so sleeping with women and bringing other weaker offspring into this world would be a bad idea so they choose to end a legacy that has been started by their forefathers IMO

You have a fair point here. But your case against gays aint true. Their case may be psychic, but surely has nothing to do with their forefathers.
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by Mcleo007(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
One Cork:

how the hell am I supose tp survice without Womanliness? How?

We want women

Yes, you can survive. And mind you, if there weren't women nature would have found a way out for man's reproduction. Believe me!
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by OneCork: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
We would probably sleep with trees if there were no women
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2010
Haba! We won't have to do that. There will be other ways.
Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Mcleo007:

You have a fair point here. But your case against gays aint true. Their case may be psychic, but surely has nothing to do with their forefathers.
u misunderstood my point. i meant they are not following the natural phenomenon that brought them here which their forefathers started so in a sense dishonoring their forefathers, m not calling their forefathers weak m calling gay people weak minded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? / My Virgin Friend Happily Married / Departments In Da University With Da Finest Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.