Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha (27204 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ugly family
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by islandmoon: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
sogodihno:

so u no get PVC, and u are shouting like this? this ipob people sha! Most of them don't even have PVC and they shout loudest. I really pity Atiku.

there is fraud going on in INEC, they did print my own! I'm sure I'm not the only one involved!! sit down there!!
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Owaincouncil: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
teebaxy:
Basket mouth and face can not make me laugh now , the only thing that can bring laugh to my mouth is when I see Buhari packing shamelessly out of Aso rick come 2019- Buhari must go is a national call

I am not a politician, but u may remain like that till 2023
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Cypher1999(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
thank God the boy's eyes dey normal grin shocked
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Tobest150(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Heaven i want to be a father too, huh.
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Christafarian(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Cumtroller:
Bucktoothed child...

Looks more rabbit than human.

grin grin grin
Naira landers no go kukuma kill me.
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Onyi22(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ugly pikin
show us your own pikin
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Forreellinc: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Onyi22:

show us your own pikin
undecided so you can m@sturbate to e pinshure?
Creep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Gets N10m From Rev Esther Ajayi For Treatment Abroad Unclesuru / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 / Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.