Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,729 members, 7,930,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 (49174 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by kjhova(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I sent that audio file to a few friends who work as audio forensic analysts at Dolby Laboratories and they gave the same verdict.
That audio recording is fake and partly doctored.

They didn't say the same about Magus,
Neither did they say the same about Ganduje's video.
APC keeps looking for imaginary scandals to divert attention from their complicity to corruption.

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Oshiomhole will soon become a convicted felon.
-Dasuki will soon be free again,
-The killer Fulani herdsmen will go back to Libya,
-Jubrin will return to Sudan.
-Nigeria will work again.
-Our youths will no more run to Libya,
-Our car owners won't stoop so low to become Uber drivers just to survive.
-Our import duty/tarriffs will be reduced,
-Our security forces will be retrained,
-Our land ports will be opened,
-The exploitative stamp duty charge will be stopped
-Jobs will be created,
-Most importantly, Nigeria will be restructured.
No more shall the heads of Government parastatals come from just one region and of the same religion.

PDP has won the Presidential battle and if you are a Southerner and you aren't behind Atiku, you are a betrayer.
Say no to vote splitters like Durotoye and Moghalu
Say no to political jokers like Sowore.
Say no to clueless liars like Baba/Osinbanjo.

A vote for APC is an endorsement to the senseless massacres of Barkin Ladi, Agatu, Tapkum, Kachia, Zangon Kataf and Kasuwan Magani.

I thought this one was only a funny fool on NL. I never knew he was setting himself up to be popular just to get paid when election comes around. By February 2019, you'd be running back to return the 30 pieces of silver you were given. Friends at Dolby Studious ko, enemies at Sony Sounds ni. Doctored indeed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by deebrownneymar: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why do I feel the audio is authentic?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by mathew247: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
so now a bottle of orobo Pepsi is no longer 100 but 120 naira. thunder fire buhari.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Baselm: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The audio was hurriedly nursed. The voice over artist and sound engineer behind it also did a bad job.
I strongly believe that God will allow Saraki to someday rule Nigeria.
Humane youths gat your back.
My loyalty for this man is irredeemable.

Saraki will rule your family, idiot. Have u ever lived in Kwara? well I've spent over 20 years in Ilorin and please, mind what u pray for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Baselm: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
That Audio was not doctored, if u understand Yoruba very well, ull observe the comments being made by the audience was in alignment with the speaker's words and that is a typical Nigerian Yoruba politician town hall meeting style

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by holuphisayor(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Where is the doctor's report? grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
muffyt05:

I wonder if you cried for the likes of Stella Oduah, Dansuki, Obanikoro, the service chiefs and the other looters in Jonathan's government. Double standard at it's peak

This is what I'm saying. You are still acting same thing I'm complaining about? Pls in a sane mind do you suppose to do something simply because some one has done it in the past? You are mentioning names and calling double standard how does this make sense to what is on ground?

You mentioned Stella Oduah etc let me now give you a brief education and let's do the calculation and reconcile the balance

Baru vs Kachukwu in scammed NNPC contract =$23 billion
Ikoyi mansion=$40million
Daura =N23billion
Akpabio=$700M
Mr Grasscutter=N120M
Ganduje=$5M
Oshio as it stand=$50M
The list continue.............
Pls add all these together and minus from total money you claimed those you mentioned had looted and by yourself reconcile the balance to see if your party are not the devil.

When Saraki was dolling cash out a whooping sum of N12billion then your evil party members, big wigs and your lifeless president did not caution him.or querry him but now you are shouting pls stand before a mirror and ask yourself a question like *are you really sane or not for being irrational thinker in the name of political affluation*? Whatever your image tells you just live by it.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Patrioticman007(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
A vote for APC is an endorsement to the senseless massacres of Barkin Ladi, Agatu, Tapkum, Kachia, Zangon Kataf and Kasuwan Magani.

I like it, whenever Nigerian looters insult our common identity, because such a frustration leads to high blood pressure, once PMB is sworn in, their high bp will turn to stroke. Anybody that has issues with PMB should go to Bakasi peninsula, just the way Nnmandi ran to Israel.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Becoted001:
This is Nigeria
Everyone na Criminal.

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
jrusky:

This is what I'm saying. You are still acting same thing I'm complaining about? Pls in a sane mind do you suppose to do something simply because some one has done it in the past? You are mentioning names and calling double standard how does this make sense to what is on ground?

You mentioned Stella Oduah etc let me now give you a brief education and let's do the calculation and reconcile the balance

Baru vs Kachukwu in scammed NNPC contract =$23 billion
Ikoyi mansion=$40million
Daura =N23billion
Akpabio=$700M
Mr Grasscutter=N120M
Ganduje=$5M
Oshio as it stand=$50M
The list continue.............
Pls add all these together and minus from total money you claimed those you mentioned had looted and by yourself reconcile the balance to see if your party are not the devil.

When Saraki was dolling cash out a whooping sum of N12billion then your evil party members, big wigs and your lifeless president did not caution him.or querry him but now you are shouting pls stand before a mirror and ask yourself a question like *are you really sane or not for being irrational thinker in the name of political affluation*? Whatever your image tells you just live by it.
Journalist you won’t go and find something to do or look for job at tribune newspaper?you will die on top high blood pressure for nothing. You have so much pride in your ignorance,who dash saraki 12 billion Naira?even atiku doesn’t have that 12 billion,hmboth of them should show us one of their companies on the exchange,Chief Smuggler.

I believe akpabio stole your presumed 700 million as a member of that criminal party of different colored tattered umbrella,where did you get all those your dollar figures from,do you work for EFFC? the only place saraki may have spent money was in Kwara State to secure himself and his stooges positions.

Kwara state’s money is what they used to campaign in 2015,they can’t try it this time around in 2019 the Feds are watching,and to raise money for campaign is very hard right now,you can even hear Oloye jr complaining on audio.

Pdp no get money to campaign. Wike or Okowa will never risk using Rivers or Delta states money to finance atiku since they are fighting for their own lives. It’s a dangerous part They are threading on,to be warned is to be armed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sarathief end is near

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I sent that audio file to a few friends who work as audio forensic analysts at Dolby Laboratories and they gave the same verdict.

Sir, you mean Dolby Laboratories, Ogbete Main Market, Enugu? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by blacknp(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
bluefilm:

Sir, you mean Dolby Laboratories, Ogbete Main Market, Enugu? undecided
It may have been set up by Israel?i believe it was at Dolby Laboratories Ltd that Kanu & Emma powerful bought the transmitters for Biafra radio?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by bluefilm: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
blacknp:
It may have been set up by Israel?i believe it was at Dolby Laboratories Ltd that Kanu & Emma powerful bought the transmitters for Biafra radio?

Ha ha ha
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by sabidey: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

APC keeps looking for imaginary scandals to divert attention from their complicity to corruption.

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,
No more shall the heads of Government parastatals come from just one region and of the same religion.

PDP has won the Presidential battle and if you are a Southerner and you aren't behind Atiku, you are a betrayer.

the drowning APC won kwara today again
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by WaffenSS(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Liar.

You don't have friends in Dolby

Hell you don't have friends, period
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by highmey(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2018

I don’t get; Why would you send it for forensic when it wasn’t you? It makes no sense. If he didn’t say that, he can simply deny it.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by RMU: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73061438] shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

[/Your MUMU never do, your call this a doctor or nurse audio]
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by luxiesagripro: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Very sad how we’ve come to this point as a country.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Kposkila: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Racoon:
Let Saraki debunk the allegation himself and not via a spokesman.I expect him to submit himself and the alleged audio tape for forensic analysis to establish his innocence.Until then, I refuse to agree with him.
Wat of d million dollars man? He never submit himself finish, na sataki remain abi?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by rexwalters: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Worse than a MUMU,I am sorry for you after the elections you will go and join atiku in adamawa state,wailer without a PVC?

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by overboard(m): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Lol @ comments on the doctored, Dolby, bad sound engineer/voice over artist posts.

It needn't get to Dolby Labs for us to even ascertain its doctored/non-doctored status. It's something we or I, can do, or do.

Even if some doctoring was done, it couldn't have been more than some cuts or juxtaposing (though doubtful bearing in mind the full context of the audio). Likely some denoizing thus the wobbly nature of the recording; and that sef could just be recording device quality or simply setting i.e. low sample rate (KHz) . It is a long audio file with all the attendant nuances & artifacts though the background ambiance seems slightly muffled which may be due to the reason of noise removal.

The major concern is matching the tonal signature of Saraki's known recordings to this to get a definite match but non-technical or simple listening analysis sef give an 85% likelihood it's Oloye!

On Ganduje's videos, even though some dates mismatches were pointed out in the premiering episode, the only way that likeness of the Kano governor is not him is if it is a deep fake!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Miosotis: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Politricks
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by adetayo234: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2018
sammyuche:
I don't get it. Who are the people recording these things. No friends in politics I swear

They recorded it and sent it to the opposition. Yet, they are supposed to be part of his clique
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by adetayo234: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2018
rexwalters:
Worse than a MUMU,I am sorry for you after the elections you will go and join atiku in adamawa state,wailer without a PVC?

Buhari and many APC members are also thieves and looters. Should I remind you of Ganduje?

So, APC is not better than PDP in stealing.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Calers: 1:32am On Nov 18, 2018
All the money belongs to people of kwara state.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by adetayo234: 1:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Racoon:
Let Saraki debunk the allegation himself and not via a spokesman.I expect him to submit himself and the alleged audio tape for forensic analysis to establish his innocence.Until then, I refuse to agree with him.

That's how things are done officially. You speak through your spokesperson. Even an idiot should know that. How come you don't
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by edupedia: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

...when are u people going to be serious and honest to yourselves for once?...u are losing elections up and din but see the rubbish u are writing here....the worst is that u might have started believing your own lies
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

thank you very much for this analysis, you make my day, this evil party must go down, Atiku is a goal.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Bobnotrouble: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Bloke. Wake-up! It's too late to be dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders / Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.