Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit (39066 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / #bbnaija: Vandora Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Photos / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by NessaBoo(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Beautiful woman, she's one of my fav actresses

And I love her Glo Adverts -- DRIVERRRR!!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Willexmania(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gee001:
Long live the King!!! �
Don't You Mean "Queen" ? undecided
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by AmazingELixir: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
old milf, when will she join her ancest...

undecided

Keep hating and poisoning your blood every indication points to the fact that she's most likely to outlive you...
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Willexmania(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirbanky77:
special annoucement to my fellow FB angry emoji

I dey salute una
So you are one of those people that react with angry emoji on that facebook page called " CORRECT BRO"
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Willexmania(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
NessaBoo:
Beautiful woman, she's one of my fav actresses

And I love her Glo Adverts -- DRIVERRRR!!!! grin cheesy
So You Are A Glo Fan?
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by mimicue(f): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
The king . What a wonderful actress
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by KosyJerry(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

When would your mother join hers?? Stupid question

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by cardoctor(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Are they real??
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by winfy11(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
cool
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Codebrain644214: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Seen

Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Jungleluv5: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
lifeless somebody
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by origima: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

She will meet u there na
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Lawbaron: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Just imagine that you her son and someone is saying this about your mother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Zino89: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Idiot
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Nature8(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:
This one everybody is snapping cleavage upandan. Hope all is well

I wonder oo
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by NessaBoo(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Willexmania:

So You Are A Glo Fan?

Not really tho...but I know I've got the sim lying around somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by Fasinaomolade: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
after you don go she will think about it. mumulicious fellow devil incarnate
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by homirefacuny(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
This woman can shout!!!!! Akorede!!!!!!!!!
No one does it better than her in the industry. O ti pe Gan. She acts like her life depends on it. Her role in king of boys is one of the best I seen of her in many years. #AmazingMomma grin
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by obaataaokpaewu: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
homirefacuny:

No one does it better than her in the industry. O ti pe Gan. She acts like her life depends on it. Her role in king of boys is one of the best I seen of her in many years. #AmazingMomma grin
Even for that Glo advert with Patience Ozokwo. Na so she dey shout, "driver!!!!! "
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by funkemary(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
I love her acting since when I was little. she's very talented
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by homirefacuny(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Even for that Glo advert with Patience Ozokwo. Na so she dey shout, "driver!!!!! "
Na one kind woman grin
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by bahdpersona(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse.
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by ImaIma1(f): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

When you don't even know if you will join yours before she does. You get what you wish for others.
Re: Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit by ChewingStick(m): 2:57am On Nov 27, 2018
She looks great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) / Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.