Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (45837 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
mathew247:
a bottle of orobo Pepsi is now 120 instead of 100naira. thunder fire buhari.

And you call yourself a Christian
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by mathew247: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Hassan88:

And you call yourself a Christian
olodo no go mind ur business
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=theunnamed post=73072212]

Amen smiley[/quote
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2018
darol4real:
These guys will still come together
Sure, it will only take time.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by edibless0(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
Marrying a yoruba lady is the worst mistake an igbo man will ever make in Life,because the most surely break your family
am not a yoruba, but I most tell you that igbo women are so terrible on this!
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by icogb: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
hacmond:
I want dis brothers back together.
No! Dey re not coming back anyfn. Peter is a psychopath nd d only thing dat can make him happy is for his elder brothers to allow him lord over them. I blame Paul and Jude for all des things. Dey should have dumped him d first time he initiated their brkup but NO! DEY WANT TO BE FAMILY! It's only someone dat doesn't knw dat gives a psychopath a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by icogb: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2018
bestdudes:
lola is not the cause... She helped build square in case u don't know. She helped move them to Lagos.
And your proof is? Guy, you people should stop all des lies and propaganda.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2018
mathew247:

Buhari is trying to save you from diabetes.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by judedave181: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
Marrying a yoruba lady is the worst mistake an igbo man will ever make in Life,because the most surely break your family
shallow thinking. Gro up

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kennybus(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:

But You can f**k yourba girls, they don't break your home abi, stop this tribal stuff and focus on things that fan benefit you more.

People that marry from the sane tribe don't break homes abi?

No wonder these western world are progressing everyday.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kennybus(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:

But You can f**k yourba girls, they don't break your home abi, stop this tribal stuff and focus on things that can benefit you more.

People that marry from the same tribe don't break homes abi?

No wonder these western world are progressing everyday.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2018
mathew247:

olodo no go mind ur business

Define business
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
Are you ok at all? Hope you have a sis? One day she will be married to a tribe that will wholly reject her and what she stands for. Ezi ohia dika gi. Metchie eze ure gi ahu kwanyere ndi Igbo ugwu na anyi adighi ekewa.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Hapi bufday 2P's.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by smyo(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien :
Mr man you failed it, Ajo nwanyi is every where don't tag one tribe for that, must you guys involve tribalism in everything? Biko jiri nu nwayo

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
kokkubabboni421:
happy birthday Peter and Paul okoye

Your moniker.

From a book ey!?
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Oluwadabira1111: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2018
mathew247:
Where are u living in my state its still 80naira,
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2018
olajazz:
Christian or Muslim if you are reading this post Death will not visit u and your family this ember month and God will surprise you with unexpected miracles beyond expections very soon

A big amen ooo!

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by tunary(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

And here I am without achieving anything and to even think that today is my birthday breaks my heart embarassed cry

Sorry bro, truly sorry

Pray plan determination efforts you will surely succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by iokpebholo: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2018
bestdudes:
lola is not the cause... She helped build square in case u don't know. She helped move them to Lagos.
u dey mind dt mumu?How he is different from Buhari d chief bigot, I don't know.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by mathew247: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oluwadabira1111:
Where are u living in my state its still 80naira,
Onitsha...it has been 100 for a very long time now na 120
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
tunary:
Sorry bro, truly sorry

Pray plan determination efforts you will surely succeed

Thanks so much.

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by younglleo: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
All dis mr P post, am always seeing liked by JULIET IBRAHIM..! Hmmmmmm

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by icogb: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
bestdudes:
u are asking for proof when Peter even mentioned it yesterday in his wedding anniversary? Go sleep.
Lol. I knw dat was what made you write all dat but I felt I shld stl ask. Anyway, you have no proof and let me warn you DON'T INSULT ME whenever you quote me.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
chidish brothers , why on earth would these two separate for any reason
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by dammypat(f): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
There is light at the end of every dark tunnel bro, God will surely remember you,dont worry! Be happy! Happy birthday to you.
NotBeenPaid:

And here I am without achieving anything and to even think that today is my birthday breaks my heart embarassed cry

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by StyleAfos(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Recaptures Nollywood Actress On Death Row Who Escaped From Prison / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.