Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,906 members, 7,973,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Am Contesting With Ugwuanyi Not Chimaraoke -prince Of Mburumbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Contesting With Ugwuanyi Not Chimaraoke -prince Of Mburumbu (384 Views)

Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State / Security: COAS Impressed With Ugwuanyi’s Cooperation With Nigerian Army / PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Contesting With Ugwuanyi Not Chimaraoke -prince Of Mburumbu by 042report: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
…..Press Briefing

My name is Prince Engr Lawrence Ozoemena Ezeh AKA Prince of Mburubu, I hail from Mburubu in nkanu east LGA., Enugu.

I am married to Barr.(Princess)Lina Onyekachi Ezeh and am blessed with triplets (Two boys and a girl)

I left PDP because my aspirations is beyong party platform,and my people need effective representation in the Senate,
After Ken nnamani we had poor representation in the Senate as Chimaroke and Gil Nnaji Never Spoke in the senate for how many years,and my people decided to choose me so we can get back on track to eer our voices effectively.

My aspiration is nkanu driving agenda not really about me so I left PDP because they took a funny decision to recycle old hands so I had to move because Enugu government don’t need nor appreciate quality.
So Actually Am contesting with gburugburu not chimaraoke because chimaroke never picked formed nor involved in screenings/primaries,and I don’t think he will even come for the election so Ugwuanyi is contesting for both Governorship and senatorial position.

Politics is not hinched on party, so
Everyone is a political animal
I grew gradually from different stratas of politics.
Building my family and business,
I showed interest for LGA Chairman in 2011 as they keep telling me to wait.
Am not just contesting now but I want to showcase what I can do and demonstrate what am made of,as I have personally worked for my people on Road, Bridge,Electricity etc, and also I pay over 250people monthly, and in addition I have been Sponsoring Enugu state government financially.

I Made my Wealth starting from survenier jobs,gas,Ligistics,fabrication,and constitution company simultaneously, My company is located at transamadi Rivers State.

In summary i will win this election because I have the people and I will work with the people,On winning i will work with my contacts,coleagues,and humble myself to work for Enugu east.
I don’t take alcohol and I don’t sleep when I know I have work to do.
And I will work with international quality on all Project’s as usual. And I will be very accessible as I will hold town hall meeting periodically,

In summary please Vote me out in 2nd term if I fail to keep any of my promises.

http://042report.com/i-am-contesting-with-ugwuanyi-not-chimaraoke-prince-of-mburumbu/

(1) (Reply)

Opponent Sends Thugs To Destroy IGODOMIGODO Billboards In Benin, Team Reacts / Army Promotes 29 Major-generals, 95 Brigadier-generals, 106 Colonels / Aisha Buhari Warns Against Discriminating Against Drug Addicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.