Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent (4446 Views)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2018
the story of a 19-year old boy who bought a Benz for his 16-year-old girlfriend.

According to Instablog the young man who bought a Benz for his girlfriend is called Zubahiru and the young lady is known as Nihat.

Zubairu bought the Benz, an iPhone X Max and Iwatch to commemorate her 16th birthday.

However it has been revealed that the young couples were beaten mercilessly by their parents.

See pictures and reasons below...

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/ss3-girlfriend-gifted-mercedes-benz-and-iphonex-was-reportedly-beaten-mercilessly-by-her-parents/
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by EricMason(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Bursted shocked
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by falcon01: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2018
I dont think I will read anything funnier than this through out today
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by nzeobi(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2018
the young couples are still living in dream land.
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by DonBenny77(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Jubril

Must

Go!

1 Like

Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Abort mission! i repeat -abort!!
There is no picture whatsoever on that site!!
I wasted 13kbs of my data
grin

17 Likes

Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by punisha: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2018
LA click LA penis miss....
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2018
U cant mk it in blogging wit lies

1 Like

Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2018
No nonsense parents!

Disciplinarians!

Oh gone are those days

Modern day parents go even organise party self undecided

The next thing you will hear is that they are enjoying the fruits of their labour shocked shocked shocked shocked without any care of where it came from undecided

3 Likes

Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by Lindaspeak: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by 9jaBloke: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
If dis Tori correct, I go like know the boy papa.
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by BruncleZuma: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by CallofDuty(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
All these bloggers self..Rubbish??..where are pics.. ordinary "I heard that"..and everyone already believes..SMH. cry
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by jabor4Naija(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
As long as there is no pic to back up dis story den its fake
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by idokosanni(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
finally our norms n ethics ve bin observed.
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by DattyBryan73: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
thepussyking:
Motherfucker leave the street boy alone, i was at the age of 17 when i made my first millions, i was in the street with scammer's and drug's dealers.
ask my baby she is touching cash money!
spit.
oya kneel down
Re: SS3 Girlfriend Gifted Mercedes Benz And Iphonex Beaten Mercilessly By Her Parent by vincentjk(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson: Why I Close My Eyes When Kissing In Romantic Nollywood Movies / 8 Nigeria Celebrity Look Alikes: Number 1 Will Shock You / Pantless Lady Shares More Naked Photo Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.