Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,594 members, 7,968,740 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

The One "Fart" That Brought Our Relationship To An End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One "Fart" That Brought Our Relationship To An End (358 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One "Fart" That Brought Our Relationship To An End by osayo289: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2018
It took a long time for me to say yes to Aboagye’s proposal. I wanted to be sure of him. I wanted to

know him inside out. Above all, I wanted to be sure of myself before giving my all in another relationship

He didn’t tick all the boxes but he ticked the most important ones—he had a job, he lived on his own and seemed like he couldn’t hurt a fly.

We had a beautiful start just like all other new relationships—early morning calls and text messages, checking in during the day and the evening calls that looked like it wasn’t ever going to end. We had it all.

Six months into the relationship, we were almost inseparable. You won’t see him without me or me without him. We spoke about almost everything and even gossiped about everyone around us. It was fun and all until one day things changed.

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/the-one-fart-that-brought-our.html

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality Is Unafrican: The Greatest Lie Ever Told / 4 True Signs You Are Just His Next Option / How To Write Love Letters For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.