Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? (899 Views)

Why Are Most Girls So Selfish And Entitled / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by daniel404: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2018
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love
smoothing3

making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc I have come to realise that 80 percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately, most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/why-are-men-so-selfish-during-that-thing.html

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by Forreellinc: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Ask your father

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by alizma: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2018
most time the blame should be apportioned to the lady most especially the married ones. you may ask to know why but have you ever asked why is it that men come first? one of the major reason is tied to women pretending nature. when a man needs a woman he goes all out for her demand for what he needs but when a woman's body need a man, instead of clearly showing it she starts to play different pranks, it is so bad that if a man is not brave, he will misunderstood some of the prank as hatred or rejection. for example their are some ladies that pick quarrel with their partner so that in the process of reconciliation the man will request for sex as away to confirm that the issue has been totally resolved. but in a man's case, he prepare his own mind for what he wants and go extra to prepare that of the lady and as a result he is likely to get satisfied before the woman.
if you are a man who have satisfied a woman before, you will agree with me that the woman you satisfied is more outspoken when it come to sex issues and doesn't pretend much.
imagine you are making love to a woman and 1minute into the act she is yet to freely respond because she doesn't want you to feel she is wayward/wild, it will be difficult to satisfy such person.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Wetin concern me,my own Na to comot that thing wey dey inside preeq
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by IamPlato(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2018

If Prick Don Weak Wetin Man Go Do?

After Eating Pussy and Puttin Prick and I Cum and she Refuse To Cum Then she Is On Her Own... I Will Only Cuddle Her
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by dingbang(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2018
alizma:
most time the blame should be apportioned to the lady most especially the married ones. you may ask to know why but have you ever asked why is it that men come first? one of the major reason is tied to women pretending nature. when a man needs a woman he goes all out for her demand for what he needs but when a woman's body need a man, instead of clearly showing it she starts to play different pranks, it is so bad that if a man is not brave, he will misunderstood some of the prank as hatred or rejection. for example their are some ladies that pick quarrel with their partner so that in the process of reconciliation the man will request for sex as away to confirm that the issue has been totally resolved. but in a man's case, he prepare his own mind for what he wants and go extra to prepare that of the lady and as a result he is likely to get satisfied before the woman.
if you are a man who have satisfied a woman before, you will agree with me that the woman you satisfied is more outspoken when it come to sex issues and doesn't pretend much.
imagine you are making love to a woman and 1minute into the act she is yet to freely respond because she doesn't want you to feel she is wayward/wild, it will be difficult to satisfy such person.
I agree with you. Women should be more open-minded when it comes to sex. All that no no no stop stoooop rubbish has to end
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by eezeribe(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Men pay for sex directly or indirectly, either with a prostitute, girlfriend or wife....
The least such men can do is to be as selfish as possible...
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by leonard002(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2018
which thing grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During That Thing? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
undecided All those whom have ever wanted at one point in dia life or d oda to satisfy a woman,r all in dia respective graves now.... Dig n let dig...

(1) (Reply)

Real Niggas / Frustrated Nairaland Hoes / MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.