Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Becomes Wretched For Life” Slay Queen Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Becomes Wretched For Life” Slay Queen Reveals (1003 Views)

Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Becomes Wretched For Life” Slay Queen Reveals by edema202: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2018
A slay mama made a shocking revelation on a Facebook group page about how she posses spiritual

powers that absorbs a man destiny and blessings after sleeping with her.

She revealed that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with becomes hers, and the victim would remain wretched
forever.

The lady with the Facebook user “Queen lisa lisa” said this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every user that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/once-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-becomes.html

Re: Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Becomes Wretched For Life” Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Rubbish.....

(1) (Reply)

Couple Weds Day They Met For The 1st Time, After Meeting Online 10 Days earlier / Guess Who Is This? / Emotional Connection With One's Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.