Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. (5251 Views)

I Can Proof To You That Your God(s) Doesn't Exist / Taping Into God,s Glory By Pastor Ose / Religion Isnt The Way Forward!god(s) Are Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
LightSpirit:

When you dabble into what you don't understand, the mind will have a field day and fear is bound to happen. The mind will suggest all sort of danger ahead, everything may go out of control and you may be trapped by dangers suggested by the mind.

Hence the need for thought control cannot be overemphasized. In the uncontrolled mind exist legions of demons, with each taking its turn in keeping man in perpetual sleep. If you approach the GATE and proceed adamantly without knowing how to control your thoughts they can make a mess of your life. Hence you must take as essential prerequisite, thought control and enobblement of character.

We are not just our physical bodies, we are also more than mind. But we grope in the darkness of our hellish minds without the LIGHT of awareness (CONSCIOUSNESS). The 'demons' we create over lives through passions of desires, ambition or greed constitute the karmic wheel, a wheel powerful enough to drive the dreamer crazy.

Do not walk blind friend.

That's deep. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nostradamus: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Africans na wa for you oh.

2 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nostradamus: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
hermesprogidy:

I stumbled upon a site that lets the you peek into what you were in your past life and it says I was into esoteric science in my past life. I view it as gibberish, but I find myself fascinated by magic, astral travel and other metaphysical stuff. I have to confess though that as fascinated as I am, there is still a part of me that finds it scary.
which site is that pls??am interested.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nostradamus:
Thank you for this.heard that china is even planning to launch an artificial moon created by chinese scientists.

Later in future,some of these oyinbo scientists will discover a planet that support life,they'd use human dna to create some creatures then teach these creatures about medicine,science,politics e.t.c. the creatures will look up to them as 'God'. Then the rivalry between u.s.a. and north korea will set in. U.s.a(yahweh/enlil) will have it's own selected people among the creatures and an american scientist will take a space shuttle to the planet and tell them 'you are my people,i have choosen you' then he will turn them against the humanoids created by north korea.the american scientist will instruct one of the humanoids who seems to be coolheaded to take some metals,copper wires and others and give him a blueprint for a satellite telecommunication device to communicate with nasa(ark of the covenant).he will ask the leader of the american creation to put the ark(telecommunication gadget) inside one building(tent).one day,a servant who doesn't that electric shock can kill will try put his hand to support the ark,then he got some current running through his body but because of absence of a standard general hospital,the electric shock killed the servant(the soldier who tried to support the ark from falling and got killed by God).then later an american senator will call for a conference with the created humanoid.when his space shuttle land at the planet,the illiterate humanoids will describe it as 'the arrival of God in a ball of fire and earthquake on mount ***'(mount sinai when moses came to collect the ten commandments).as a result of lack of standard farming tools,a famine might likely occur leading to great hunger in the land of the created humanoids,the american government will decide to step in and help the creatures out, pizza and some chilled cans of pepsi/coca-cola will be dropped from two/three space shuttles flying above the city(ancient isrealites been fed with manna from heaven).then the americans will teach the humanoids a strange religion,indians will teach them budhism/hinduism. Chinese will teach them another different religion,these will cause a religious war that will displace some set of people among the humanoids.the country that created the displaced people will decide to take it's people to another location in that same planet that they discovered through gps and some tech.that nation would want to protect it's creation from other world superpower,so it would station two spaceships filled with military officers to accompany their on the mass exodus to their new location(isrealis guided by a cloud of fire on the exodus out of egypt). Some smart nation(s) will teach some of it's humanoid creatures about psychic warfare and pseudo-science.

While all these is going on(the rest of the world going to colonialise planets and creating various lifeforms),my fellow africans will be screaming jesus/allah...

Africans na wa for you oh.

Perfectly put, but we have already done that. We already have Secret Space Program and we have populated a few planets on our Solar System. Ofcourse it won't make it to main street media but the sheep must continue to worship in order to generate finances.

The ignorant masses must continue to pay taxes to keep the funds going to Vatican and Switzerland enroute Antarctica.

The truth is in plane sight. I just need an invitation and for that I will be launching a blog next year and causing a lot of havoc until I am invited. If not I will spill the beans about what I know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nostradamus: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
humandroid:

I just need an invitation and for that I will be launching a blog next year and causing a lot of havoc until I am invited. If not I will spill the beans about what I know.
you should take it easy so you won't make yourself a moving target.those guys won't want anyone to reveal their plans.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nostradamus:
you should take it easy so you won't make yourself a moving target.those guys won't want anyone to reveal their plans.

If they have the capacity to know that I know then they have already known me. The signature brainwave generated by beings on the know is unique and the frequency rays connects directly to the peak, so those on 6th Dimension should be able to pick up the signal clearly and having me as target, well. I am a small fish compared to some guys I know in Russia, they have already created their 'Adam' in their backyards.

I have not, cos I don't want a monster wondering around a neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Flirtval: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
kokowe:
'I can explain how you can step outside your body, and see outside the matrix'

Please how can I achieve the aforementioned?
unfortunate victim of civilization, so sad how satan has succeded using men's intelligence against their very selves. Repent bro you can be an important instrument in the LORD'S vineyard, with just little out of the much energy you wasted trying to promote falsehood.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Flirtval: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
unfortunate victim of civilization, so sad how satan has succeded using men's intelligence against their very selves. Repent bro you can be an important instrument in the LORD'S vineyard, with just little out of the much energy you wasted trying to promote falsehood.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nostradamus: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
humandroid:

If they have the capacity to know that I know then they have already known me. The signature brainwave generated by beings on the know is unique and the frequency rays connects directly to the peak, so those on 6th Dimension should be able to pick up the signal clearly and having me as target, well. I am a small fish compared to some guys I know in Russia, they have already created their 'Adam' in their backyards.

I have not, cos I don't want a monster wondering around a neighbourhood.
pls i need your advice about something which i don't want to state here publicly.should i drop my whatsapp number so you chat me on whatsapp(my email is not working).my no is 080******
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Flirtval:
They have come again religious bigots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
okrikaboi:

They have come again religious bigots
Abi o. I copied this piece from Facebook and pasted it here for them to muse over:

CHURCH RELIGION STATISTICS IN AFRICA

China is currently the world's leading economic power. In China, there is almost Zero Church presence. Prosperity preachers are useless in China.

Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland. Sow-to-prosper doesn't work in Finland.

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world.
Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches. Miracle money is not welcome in Switzerland.

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark. Denmark doesn't pray for it's economic stability.

These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are prosperous!

Let's go to #Africa...

There are more than 10,000 churches per region including 4,000 churches in the city of Yaoundé alone! Yet poverty is driving Cameroonians to even other poor countries.

About 4100 churches in only the city of Abidjan!

7000 churches in only the city of Kinshasa!

10,000 churches in only the city of Lagos in Nigeria! Lagos is just one state out of 36 states that make up Nigeria. Yet Nigerians are leading the world in corruption and crimes.

In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined!

More pastors than doctors.

Everyone is born again yet crimes are on the increase.

Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus yet accidents happen on our bad roads.

Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit yet our morals are depreciating in geometric progression.

Africa's religiosity does not reflect on the morals that is hoped for in a society.

We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and brainwashing!

Meditate on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Qpetz: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by ecstasy37(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
I feel that the fictional country of wakanda in marvel comics is a depictment of what africa would have become if we combined scientific reasoning with our natural psychic ability instead of accepting the colonialist brainwashing schemes

I tried explaining to a preacher that telling him the reason i dont go to church is like explaining string theory to a chicken that the only thing a chicken knows is its feed, i just wander why some people cannot see beyond black or white whats so special about us that are on awakened or at least on the process of such

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Freh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please does anyone know a way to cause the microtubules of the brain to vibrate at a higher frequency.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
x
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Freh(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Freh:
Please does anyone know a way to cause the microtubules of the brain to vibrate at a higher frequency.
If you maybe you don't want to share publicly I can drop my phone number
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by ecstasy37(m): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Does body fluid have an energy signature like semen or spittle
What does it mean when a lunatic spit when they see you
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by hermesprogidy(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Nostradamus:
which site is that pls??am interested.
I don't remember the exact site, it was a long time ago. Google can help you though.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nostradamus: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
humandroid:
x
which do you always remove your post and put 'x'
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Dami12345: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2018
I would like to speak to Ademola144...
Anyone who can link me up or share his mail can pls pm.
Its a Matter of some urgency.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by ecstasy37(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Nice work for those that engage in the core research into the deep world of the esoteric

(Im not a core science student but anything i read all this stuff i seem to just understand in a way through visualization of the words and the context)

Since i gave up on religion and started this conciousnes realization journey i have started noticing series of patterns in our lives some people are taller, smarter, faster, or possess exceptional skills
I feel as though homos with exceptional ability have a higher condensation of spirit energy than others maybe its also the same reason why some people can relate to esoteric stuff and others can't maybe the lower condensation of spirit energy in them makes for their processing / preceptive capacity to to somehow limited
To 3d perception (i feel like im already on 4d lol)

I read something about a blog being set up by humandriod hows that going ?

Between how do i explain the buzzing sound in my head since i started meditation and critical thinking ( i have been as vegan as i can be for 1month+) and darting white , blue, purple light?

How long till i start communicating with ETs lol?
Or even my spirit guide

Induced OBE (astral projections) have left me in only familiar places how do i get to higher dimensions ?, one Time i was meditating i saw flashes of walking in a place with red sand

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
ecstasy37:
Nice work for those that engage in the core research into the deep world of the esoteric

(Im not a core science student but anything i read all this stuff i seem to just understand in a way through visualization of the words and the context)

Since i gave up on religion and started this conciousnes realization journey i have started noticing series of patterns in our lives some people are taller, smarter, faster, or possess exceptional skills
I feel as though homos with exceptional ability have a higher condensation of spirit energy than others maybe its also the same reason why some people can relate to esoteric stuff and others can't maybe the lower condensation of spirit energy in them makes for their processing / preceptive capacity to to somehow limited
To 3d perception (i feel like im already on 4d lol)

I read something about a blog being set up by humandriod hows that going ?

Between how do i explain the buzzing sound in my head since i started meditation and critical thinking ( i have been as vegan as i can be for 1month+) and darting white , blue, purple light?

How long till i start communicating with ETs lol?
Or even my spirit guide

Induced OBE (astral projections) have left me in only familiar places how do i get to higher dimensions ?, one Time i was meditating i saw flashes of walking in a place with red sand

Thanks

Just keep at your research and not be in a hurry to meet any ET. When your vibrational frequency reaches a certain threshold, certain abilities will be activated but that will not occur until you DNA upgrade happens which is consequence upon your neurotransmission.

Keep researching and keep rewiring your neurons at some point the junk DNA will form more connections and activate your light body. That is your vehicle for travels.

You have a life time to get it right and start creating the life that you deserve.

The ringing in the ear is indicating that your brain is tuning into alternate frequencies and now can experience it as those high pitch sounds.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Yudee8(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2018
I've gone through every post on this thread and I think it has been worth my time. Just like 'blaqcoffee' I suspected you might be 'billyonaire' but it seems you're not.

I've had this thing about names, I don't just like people, places, things just because of their names. I attach great importance to names, what do you feel about this? some people I like too much, I just give them new names just to avoid calling their names

BTW, what inspired your name; Humandroid?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Freh(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Please who knows any good books on pledeian or acturian cosmology .
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
sonmvayina:

You might be right... Cos in the Enuma Elish, marduk is given the number 60, Enlil is 50, Enki is 40....

Trust me... Marduk/Eledumare /Chukwu... Is the creator of the universe..
am on the search to understanding what I am,can you be my guide...
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2019
futurist369:
am on the search to understanding what I am,can you be my guide...

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=sonmvayina post=75956193][/quote]but this question "who am I" is bugging me,and I have no anwser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? / Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / What To Do When A Fellow Christian Falls Into Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.