Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,377 members, 7,978,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

Gabrielle Union Explains The Reason Behind Every Name They Chose For Their Daugh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union Explains The Reason Behind Every Name They Chose For Their Daugh (353 Views)

Meet Gabrielle Union Daughter Whose Hilarious Photos Went Viral / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Explains The Reason Behind Every Name They Chose For Their Daugh by reportminds: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade named their first daughter Kaavia James Union Wade. The reason behind the child’s name has now been explained.

She said: Just greazzzy and happy. That is all. @kaaviajames pronounced Kah-Vee-Uh James. She has 102 nicknames including but not limited to Kaav, Kaavi, Kaavi Baby, Kaavi J, Jamie, KJ, Nugget, Nug, Pooters.

We wanted to include my family in her name so the “James” is from my uncle James Francis Glass who is also my godfather. Union is her middle name. I’ve waited this long so fo sho I was gonna get in there ??‍??

https://www.reportminds.com/2018/11/gabrielle-union-explains-reason-behind.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Gabrielle Union Explains The Reason Behind Every Name They Chose For Their Daugh by Youngbbt: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
waiting be our own business.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Gives Reason For Not Bleaching Her Skin / ”if You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” – Chioma Tells Davido / Kiki Osinbajo Accuses Unnamed Person Of Stealing Her Ideas And Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.