Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,347 members, 7,891,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips (2658 Views)

Chizzy Alichi Comes Under Fire For Locking Lips With Toosweet Anan In A Movie / Pastor Who Survived 35 Bullets Shots Seen Locking Lips With Mystery Woman / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips by gregwalter274(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Destiny Etiko and Amarachi aka Goddessamah

It almost seemed like curvy actress, Destiny Etiko and Amarachi aka Goddessamah were going to lock lips in a
picture.

The Nollywood acts met on a movie set in which they
acted together in an unknown epic movie. Amarachi showered the Drama Doll with praises in the caption as she
refers to her as "her Big Baby".
"Guess what happened today .... Me and my Big Baby
happened Long story short, @destinyetikoofficial As
stubborn and annoying as you can be atimes I missed all
your troubles, Gist and laughter too By the way, I have a
special Ora soup,Draw soup and Ofe Akwu in the fridge
made by the almighty special chef as usual .. So Dinner
tomorrow ?? #MyDay1chic," she captioned the pictures.

Some of the commenters believe the first picture was unwarranted as those who don't know the actresses closely might think they are lesbians.

Re: TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips by jabor4Naija(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Where is d locking of lips now ehn? Op r u ok?

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips by gregwalter274(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Where is d locking of lips now ehn? Op r u ok?
I guess you didnt notice the "almost"??
Re: TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips by gregwalter274(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Re: TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips by gregwalter274(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
[sup][/sup]na wa o
Re: TRENDING: Actress Destiny Etiko And Girlfriend Caught Almost Locking Lips by gregwalter274(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
see them

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Vs Slay Mama: Identical Twin Ladies Meet Identical Twin Mamas / You Are Pregnant For Your Grandfather- Fan Troll Regina Daniels / Photos & Video From The White Wedding Of Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.