Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship (512 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Mumadeife: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Am 29years Old Lady With A Baby Boy.My Parent Are My Problem. Institing That i will not marry the father of my child because is a christian, am a graduate and got pregnant during my service year, throught my pregnancy period that i informed my parent that am pregnant they stopped picking my calls but i send every month to them which they neva reject d money. after i delivered they came to pick me from d father of my child's place because i delivered at his place.last month they forcefully come and take me from my fiancee house, but there is no peace of mind my mother will wake up curse me and my fiancee everyday lamenting on what she spent on me, and i make her realise that my fiancee also spent on me,ever since i completed sec. school, i started buying everything i need myself and with his help.My Dad Dont Buy Anything For Us , it was thru him i was able to complete my University Studies And We Have Been In Relationship For 9years. please help me out, my husband family love me so much and i love him too
Re: Relationship by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
have you tried speaking to your mother personally on why she doesn't want the man..
why not try and sit her down.
hear her out and defend yourself to every point she made....
try and make her reason from your own perspective. ..
perhaps you can go through any of your siblings or a close relative your mum can hear from...and explain to such individual....
Re: Relationship by Mumadeife: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayodeji4love, Thanks O,she Is So Difficult To Deal With.If U Say Small Thing She Will Start Cursing, Going Up And Down.Curse Me, Curse My Child And The Father Of My Child
Re: Relationship by Mumadeife: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
They Are After Someone Wealthy, They Even Call Man For Me To Marry Me
Re: Relationship by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
why not go through an elderly person in the family that your mother really have honour for
Re: Relationship by Mumadeife: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, Av Tried All I Could She Was Like Over He Dead Body Will I Marry A Xtian Same Goes For My Dad
Re: Relationship by Annwrites: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Your situation is special.

But I feel only you can end it.

My 2 cent.

Call a family meeting, allow no one to do the talking. Make everyone know what your parents have been doing to you. Afterward leave their house, marry your fiancee legally, and inform your parents.

Sometimes taking action works. Nigerian parents are adamant and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mumadeife:
Am 29years Old Lady With A Baby Boy.My Parent Are My Problem. Institing That i will not marry the father of my child because is a christian, am a graduate and got pregnant during my service year, throught my pregnancy period that i informed my parent that am pregnant they stopped picking my calls but i send every month to them which they neva reject d money. after i delivered they came to pick me from d father of my child's place because i delivered at his place.last month they forcefully come and take me from my fiancee house, but there is no peace of mind my mother will wake up curse me and my fiancee everyday lamenting on what she spent on me, and i make her realise that my fiancee also spent on me,ever since i completed sec. school, i started buying everything i need myself and with his help.My Dad Dont Buy Anything For Us , it was thru him i was able to complete my University Studies And We Have Been In Relationship For 9years. please help me out, my husband family love me so much and i love him too

Move far away from them but don’t stop sending them money. Life is too precious mehnnn. Take full control of your Life
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Mumadeife:
They Are After Someone Wealthy, They Even Call Man For Me To Marry Me
The man they want you to marry might be wealthy but might not love you and your child like your fiancee and his family does. Marry your fiancee and live a happy life with him and your baby.

(1) (Reply)

Apo Rock Villa Estate Abuja A Good Place To Raise A Peaciful Family / Nigerian Woman And Her Mother-in-law Rain Curses On Eachother While Husband Film / Yaba To Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.