Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 (3536 Views)

A South-west V.p. Is All Atiku Needs Now / What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? / Map Of Nigeria With Major Ethnic Tribe On Each Region And State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by IBBG(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
From the various permutation, postulations and extrapolation based on the results of 2015 polls, and based on how the Atiku presidential aspiration has gained momentum over the years especially aided by clinching the PDP presidential primaries, coupled with the dwindling fortunes of the incumbent president and the wide spread grass root structures of the PDP in all corners of the nation. What Atiku atleast requires to clinch 2019 polls is by winning atleast 3 states in the North East, 4 states in the Middle belt, 1 state in the North west, atleast 2 states in the South west, and 11 states in the South east and South south. 3+1+4+2+11 = 21.
36 states minus 21 = 15
From my observation based on how things presently are, Atiku may likely pull this off. Which means the prediction of tabloids such as Economist of an Atiku likely winning the 2019 polls is credible enough and should not be dimissed as wishful thinking.
Buhari undoing will be the South east and South south, because his defeat there will be landslide. Even in buhari's stronghold which is the North west atiku will get substantial vote due to north vs north, muslim vs muslim factor, and the both of them are heavy weight in the north. But the same can not be said of the South east and South south which happens to be Atiku's strong hold. As the president has not really done enough to carry that region along. His body language, his rhetorics and actions has shown his disregard for the region and the region will cost him 2019, because he will not be able to pull the same level of result from there as atiku will pull from his strong hold.
From all indication, the North east will be split between both candidates, buhari will win North west and South west, but will lose out in Middle belt, South east and South south.
He laid his political bed, so he should be prepared by whatsoever is the outcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by softmind24: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Smile
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by onubijoe(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
It must surely come to pass .Atiku for better Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by deboysben(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op u are on point

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by TrueLEADER: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Shock that Awaits APC is so huge, they'll be buried under it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Ifiokumo: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
No to stupid election
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by kettykin: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
TrueLEADER:
The Shock that Awaits APC is so huge, they'll be buried under it.

10k that cant buy wine is now going to be given out as loan to traders. Elevation of poverty. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Almaiga: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Trash.
Buhari will floor Atiku in the 2019 Presidential election.

Sai Jubril. grin

16 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Calers: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
We are still going to vote for sai mai gaskiya aka jubril till 2023

6 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by bender79: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
IBBG:
From the various permutation, postulations and extrapolation based on the results of 2015 polls, and based on how the Atiku presidential aspiration has gained momentum over the years especially aided by clinching the PDP presidential primaries, coupled with the dwindling fortunes of the incumbent president and the wide spread grass root structures of the PDP in all corners of the nation. What Atiku atleast requires to clinch 2019 polls is by winning atleast 3 states in the North East, 4 states in the Middle belt, 1 state in the North west, atleast 2 states in the South west, and 11 states in the South east and South south. 3+1+4+2+11 = 21.
36 states minus 21 = 15
From my observation based on how things presently are, Atiku may likely pull this off. Which means the prediction of tabloids such as Economist of an Atiku likely winning the 2019 polls is credible enough and should not be dimissed as wishful thinking.
Buhari undoing will be the South east and South south, because his defeat there will be landslide. Even in buhari's stronghold which is the North west atiku will get substantial vote due to north vs north, muslim vs muslim factor, and the both of them are heavy weight in the north. But the same can not be said of the South east and South south which happens to be Atiku's strong hold. As the president has not really done enough to carry that region along. His body language, his rhetorics and actions has shown his disregard for the region and the region will cost him 2019, because he will not be able to pull the same level of result from there as atiku will pull from his strong hold.
From all indication, the North east will be split between both candidates, buhari will win North west and South west, but will lose out in Middle belt, South east and South south.
He laid his political bed, so he should be prepared by whatsoever is the outcome.
Its not only winning states but winning in key battle areas which in my opinion is not SE and SS. Atiku needs to win SW states convincingly, I'm even afraid that he may not even win NE and NW votes. The only region that Atiku is sure of winning is SE whereas buhari in my opinion will win NW and NE state votes convincingly. Middle belt is very tricky apart from Benue and plateau I don't think Atiku will pull so much weight in the other states. As it stands I'm calling this election for buhari not because he truly deserves but because our populace is dominated by illiterates

12 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by IBBG(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
bender79:
Its not only winning states but winning in key battle areas which in my opinion is not SE and SS. Atiku needs to win SW states convincingly, I'm even afraid that he may not even win NE votes.
from this analysis you will agree that Atiku biggest strength is SE and SS. That 11 states on his side. Atleast 4 states from middle belt. That is 15 states already. He doesn't really need to win south west convincingly all he needs is to win atleast 2 states from the SW, 1 state from the NW and atleast 3 states from the NE. He has 11 states in his stronghold which is SE, SS. While Buhari has 7 which is the NW. so any other state he wins gives him more advantage. He has made more inroad into Buhari's stronghold, than Buhari has made into his strong hold. E.g SW and NC. and he is from NE that has never produced a civilian president. From the way it is going, atiku may likely win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by bender79: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
IBBG:
from this analysis you will agree that Atiku biggest strength is SE and SS. That 11 states on his side. Atleast 4 states from middle belt. That is 15 states already. He doesn't really need to win south west convincingly all he needs is to win atleast 2 states from the SW, 1 state from the NW and atleast 3 states from the NE. He has 11 states in his stronghold which is SE, SS. While Buhari has 7 which is the NW. so any other state he wins gives him more advantage. He has made more inroad into Buhari's stronghold, than Buhari has made into his strong hold. E.g SW and NC. and he is from NE that has never produced a civilian president. From the way it is going, atiku may likely win.
I give SE 100% to Atiku however what is theirvoter strength compared to other regions? Like I said Atiku is likely to loose NW and NE votes and you and I know the numbers those areas command. NW will be divided but I give it to buhari because of Niger, Kwara Nassarawa and Kogi(Gov Bello will rig Kogi) . The Sw governors will do a lot of dirty jobs in that region and considering the ethnic sentiments between Obi and Osinbajo, rural Yoruba's will likely vote Osinbajo. SS is another tricky region because by estimation APC has made some in roads compared to 2015 elections. So im not expecting high number difference for PDP. I think Buhari got this

5 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
As it stands now... South south is 45(apc) to atiku 55

Even the south east he won't get up-to 80% of votes in most states

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by tuniski: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
bender79:
Its not only winning states but winning in key battle areas which in my opinion is not SE and SS. Atiku needs to win SW states convincingly, I'm even afraid that he may not even win NE and NW votes. The only region that Atiku is sure of winning is SE whereas buhari in my opinion will win NW and NE state votes convincingly. Middle belt is very tricky apart from Benue and plateau I don't think Atiku will pull so much weight in the other states. As it stands I'm calling this election for buhari not because he truly deserves but because our populace is dominated by illiterates
Your closing statement makes me laff. Anyway buhari Is A Goner!
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by respect80(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
bender79:
I give SE 100% to Atiku however what is theirvoter strength compared to other regions? Like I said Atiku is likely to loose NW and NE votes and you and I know the numbers those areas command. NW will be divided but I give it to buhari because of Niger, Kwara Nassarawa and Kogi (Gov Bello will rig Kogi) . The Sw governors will do a lot of dirty jobs in that region and considering the ethnic sentiments between Obi and Osinbajo, rural Yoruba's will likely vote Osinbajo. SS is another tricky region because by estimation APC has made some in roads compared to 2015 elections. So im not expecting high number difference for PDP. I think Buhari got this
Did you just said @bolded will rig Kogi elections?
I implore you to wake up from ur slumber because GYB lacks what it takes to win an election in Kogi even by rigging ...
BTW, Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa and Kogi are now NW regions??

1 Like

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by bender79: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
respect80:

Did you just said @bolded will rig Kogi elections?
I implore you to wake up from ur slumber because GYB lacks what it takes to win an election in Kogi...
BTW, Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa and Kogi are now NW regions??
He won a recent election or am I mistaken here!?
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by respect80(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
bender79:
He won a recent election or am I mistaken here!?
He won? or the candidate he endorsed won?
These are 2 different scenarios
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Buhari will floor Atiku in the 2019 Presidential election.

Sai Jubril. grin
Explain, using the op's analysis as a yardstick.
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by hucienda: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Don't think he would win any NW state.

The curious thing would be to see how he performs in his zone, the NE.

3 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by ORIENTATION101: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
i am tired of pdp forecasters on nairaland
pdp only win election on social media these days since electoral shock that hit them in 2015.
since then none of that have outcome of election right.
pdp has lost 90% of elections they compete with Apc since 2015.
re you pdp forecasters no tired of predicting failures everytime
you guys will be allocating imaginary votes on social yet none has come to pass. just yesterday Apc cleared all the bye elections you guys predicted Apc will loose in kwara (north central) home of Atiku (campaign DG) and senate president.

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP TAKING YOU PDP FORECASTERS SERIOUSgringrin

6 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by PEDRO117: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
IBBG:
And which 2 states do u think he can win in south west??

1 Like

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Okoyeebo: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Funny clowns talking nonsense

Atiku would lose heavily because he's relying on the SE.

The SE usually has had the lowest turnout of voters in all elections since 1998.
As at today, the SE has the lowest number of registered voters.
Atiku is relying on the SE and SS regions. Both of them have the lowest numbers of registered voters.

The greatest problem Atiku has in the SW is Osinbajo. There's nothing he's offering the SW that the SW doesn't already have. In fact, campaigning in the SW would be seen as an insult.

Atiku would win in the SE and SS but that would be all. Kano, Kebbi and Jigawa votes alone would neutralise that.

3 Likes

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
PEDRO117:
And which 2 states do u think he can win in south west??
good question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
bender79:

God blee you and all that concerns you.

The elections will be determined by illiterate and poor people who don't know the damage Buhari has caused Nigeria in 4 years.

That's why I laugh when I see our youths thinking and fantasizing that Atiku will defeat Buhari. We have entered Buhari's one chance bus and we ain't coming down till 2023.

It is well.
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Yyeske(m): 3:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Anybody who thinks Obiano would allow PDP and Obi to win in Anambra is only daydreaming, Okorocha in Imo is earnestly waiting for him too.
They'd do anything and everything possible to frustrate Obi and PDP, remember that Obiano sent one of his SSAs to Buhari last week to convince him of his support.
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by ChimaAdeoye: 3:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari will simply rig 2019 elections and ask army to shoot protesters.

See what Happened in Ekiti and Osun where he simply deployed troops shooting sporadically and INEC simply announced the results written by Buhari and other APC members. 2019 Presidential election will only be credible if PDP tracks and uses electronic means to show areas where Police and army are being used to rig and stuff ballot boxes.

Nobody should be under any illusion that Buhari intends to conduct a free and fair election nor is he prepared to accept the result when he loses.

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by Yyeske(m): 4:28am On Nov 19, 2018
ChimaAdeoye:
Buhari will simply rig 2019 elections and ask army to shoot protesters.

See what Happened in Ekiti and Osun where he simply deployed troops shooting sporadically and INEC simply announced the results written by Buhari and other APC members. 2019 Presidential election will only be credible if PDP tracks and uses electronic means to show areas where Police and army are being used to rig and stuff ballot boxes.

Nobody should be under any illusion that Buhari intends to conduct a free and fair election nor is he prepared to accept the result when he loses.
Liar.
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by raumdeuter: 5:04am On Nov 19, 2018
bender79:

Atiku wins the entire SE
I am not sure Atiku will win Edo. Why will Edo people vote Atiku, Also consider that the APC is in govt there

Atiku will lose all SW states. Lose all NW states and win Adamawa and Taraba

In the NC Atiku wins Benue, Plateau possibly Kwara, Buhari wins Nasarawa, Niger and Kogi

1 Like

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by OAUTemitayo: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Atiku wins the entire SE
I am not sure Atiku will win Edo. Why will Edo people vote Atiku, Also consider that the APC is in govt there

In the NC Atiku wins Benue, Plateau possibly Kwara, Buhari wins Nasarawa, Niger and Kogi
Atiku cannot win Adamawa.
That I am so sure of .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by buhariguy(m): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2018
mrvitalis:
As it stands now... South south is 45(apc) to atiku 55

Even the south east he won't get up-to 80% of votes in most states
don't be deceived by online rant of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra,
Thief atiku can not win one state in SE and SS,
Only Benue, thief atiku suppose to win, buhari will still win with 50%+1vote.
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by buhariguy(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Atiku wins the entire SE

buhariguy:
don't be deceived by online rant of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra,
Thief atiku can not win one state in SE and SS,
Only Benue, thief atiku suppose to win, buhari will still win with 50%+1vote.
Re: The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 by PassingShot(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2018
This prediction is very funny and very amateurish.

Which states will Atiku win in NW?

He can only try in the SW (I predict 35% across board) but he won't win anyone.

In the NC, Buhari will win Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa and Kogi. Benue and Plateau remain battle grounds, which means it can go any side.

In the NE, the only state Atiku will do well is Adamawa and it is also a battle-ground. He might lose to PMB there.

In the SE, Atiku will win all the states but PMB will score nothing less than 25% in that region.

In the SS, expect PMB to do very well (I predict 35% across the region) with a possibility of winning in Akwa Ibom. PMB will do very well in Delta, Rivers and Cross Rivers too.

When you do the arithmetic, you would realize that PMB will win the election before midday of February 16th, 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Celebration: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement In Borno / ARCHIVE: Nigerian Senate Presidents From 1960 To Date / The Real Reasons Why Ambode Was Removed As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.