Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). (4183 Views)

Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. / WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
computergeek:
Your points are very strong and valid. Ride on!
Thank you
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
God is not a man either, he it has no sex.

CAPSLOCKED please explain this sentence to me grin you know I have been having comprehension issues of recent.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by CAPSLOCKED: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
PRESENTATION:

CAPSLOCKED please explain this sentence to me grin you know I have been having comprehension issues of recent.

CHIEF FORGET THESE CONFUSED CHRISTIAN FEMINISTS.
WHICH ONE IS GOD IS NOT A WOMAN, BUT ALSO NOT A MAN EITHER? CLOWNS WANT TO BELIEVE IN CHRISTIANITY AND ALSO WANT TO PRETEND THEIR LOVING GOD IS NOT A MISOGYNIST.

YOU SEE THESE CHRISTIAN FEMINISTS?
THEY'RE THE MOST CLUELESS SET OF FEMINISTS YOU'LL FIND ANYWHERE.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CHIEF FORGET THESE CONFUSED CHRISTIAN FEMINISTS.
WHICH ONE IS GOD IS NOT A WOMAN, BUT ALSO NOT A MAN EITHER? CLOWNS WANT TO BELIEVE IN CHRISTIANITY AND ALSO WANT TO PRETEND THEIR LOVING GOD IS NOT A MISOGYNIST.

YOU SEE THESE CHRISTIAN FEMINISTS?
THEY'RE THE MOST CLUELESS SET OF FEMINISTS YOU'LL FIND ANYWHERE.

I guess she was touched by the Holy Spirit when she wrote that;

God is not a man either, he has no sex.

I mean why disagree to agree grin grin
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

People are too fixated on detail to look at things from an astute perspective Ladyhippolyta88.
The view is feminism is bad and that’s just a dogmatic way of looking at things.
You are right. wink
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Starboytwo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
The confabulation and misrepresentation of a still very valid and relevant movement. This is what is happening.

The issue is cherry picking what suits. This is what causes the constant clashes. There is nothing that stops a woman from maintaining her heritage and culture and yet be an independent feminist. It is not about pretending that you have a dick, you don’t. Women flaunt abrieged versions of feminism. Was Benazir Bhutto not the prime minister of a country that has very extreme views of women? She was a feminist but she certainly did not stop being Pakistani nor did she want fo rewrite her culture Banazir had her daughter while in office, earned more than her husband yet she never stopped being who she was. And there lies the root of the problem. Some take feminisim to mean you stop being African.

Every culture/society in the world has had to overcome marginalising women. It was in 1918 women were allowed to vote but that was not all women.
You had to be over 30, married, had land and have an income. That excluded many It took nearly 25 years to marginally change that to include most women. It’s taken centuries for the Western world to treat women fairly it’s not going to happen overnight on this continent. Especially with all this remixing of feminism.

Feminism is not about trying to be a man or replacing him. If your father splits his wealth equally amongst all his children male and female that is feminism.
If parents send both their children to school and not favour the Male child that is feminism.
If you get promoted at work based on merit and your experience that is feminism.
Feminism is being treated the same, awarded the same opportunity and not being written of because you female.

Feminism has nothing to do with who washes the dishes, who does the laundry who earns what and by how much. It’s not about morals and religion. Not all cultures are proud to have a daughter. Many still abort female foetuses once they know they are carrying a daughter. That is is what feminism is trying to address, a daughter’s life has the same worth as a son.
I have been asked many times if I could guarantee a son! I think of my parents if they had that mindset, I would not exist.
if this is Feminism,then I'd gladly be an advocate....

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by MissRaine69(f): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Starboytwo:
if this is Feminism,then I'd gladly be an advocate....
That is what my parents taught me and that is how I live my life so I am sometimes baffled when the word “feminist” is used as an insult especially on this forum.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
The confabulation and misrepresentation of a still very valid and relevant movement. This is what is happening.

The issue is cherry picking what suits. This is what causes the constant clashes. There is nothing that stops a woman from maintaining her heritage and culture and yet be an independent feminist. It is not about pretending that you have a dick, you don’t. Women flaunt abrieged versions of feminism. Was Benazir Bhutto not the prime minister of a country that has very extreme views of women? She was a feminist but she certainly did not stop being Pakistani nor did she want fo rewrite her culture Banazir had her daughter while in office, earned more than her husband yet she never stopped being who she was. And there lies the root of the problem. Some take feminisim to mean you stop being African.

Every culture/society in the world has had to overcome marginalising women. It was in 1918 women were allowed to vote but that was not all women.
You had to be over 30, married, had land and have an income. That excluded many It took nearly 25 years to marginally change that to include most women. It’s taken centuries for the Western world to treat women fairly it’s not going to happen overnight on this continent. Especially with all this remixing of feminism.

Feminism is not about trying to be a man or replacing him. If your father splits his wealth equally amongst all his children male and female that is feminism.
If parents send both their children to school and not favour the Male child that is feminism.
If you get promoted at work based on merit and your experience that is feminism.
Feminism is being treated the same, awarded the same opportunity and not being written of because you female.

Feminism has nothing to do with who washes the dishes, who does the laundry who earns what and by how much. It’s not about morals and religion. Not all cultures are proud to have a daughter. Many still abort female foetuses once they know they are carrying a daughter. That is is what feminism is trying to address, a daughter’s life has the same worth as a son.
I have been asked many times if I could guarantee a son! I think of my parents if they had that mindset, I would not exist.

What a beautiful mind you have wink

Nice one cool
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
pocohantas:

I agree with everything you penned down, but this doesn't cut it for me. I believe kids need both parents and if it has to be one, I don't think a mum is automatically the most perfect person for the job. Maybe because I grew with a supportive dad, who I am very happy didn't have this mindset. I am also happy he didn't leave it all to my mum, very happy actually.

I don't know limitations either, don't tell me to be ambitious, but not too much. Makes me think the person is confused or something...

Bitter woman. Like Tonto Dike, like Pocohantas of nairaland.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by MissRaine69(f): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

What a beautiful mind you have wink

Nice one cool
Thank you ...
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by MissRaine69(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Eldeerlucifer:

Bitter woman. Like Tonto Dike, like Pocohantas of nairaland.
Pocahontas of nairaland ...this so made my day! grin grin

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Pocahontas of nairaland ...this so made my day! grin grin

How exactly did it make your day? Permit me to ask...since you decided to give me a mention.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by sekem: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
What's the meaning of this rubbish I just read?
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by MissRaine69(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
pocohantas:

How exactly did it make your day? Permit me to ask...since you decided to give me a mention.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol... now I understand grin
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
sekem:
What's the meaning of this rubbish I just read?
Oh shut up and go get a man. Frustrated modern-day feminist.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Wizdeen(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
well after reading through the whole thread dominated by queens and slayqueens(or kings).i observed a few things:firstly,i sense hope in the future of our sisters,daughters as seeing ladies of your calibres here spell a great future for the young generation,from your post i see ladies who are builders, trainers, guiders,and also lovers unlike the rest who go on social media posting pictures anyhow.secondly,the argument of God's gender is baseless as its all speculation anyway,and the most important point is i implore on you all ladies to individually or colaboratively put into paper your views and publish them as i feel they will aid in shaping the minds of our young sisters and daughters including the unborns.i learnt quite a lot myself seeing things from your perspective.please let this not end on nairaland alone.you can do much to help the lives of unfortunate females in our society

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by TheStarsAlign: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
I've fallen for you already @computergeek. It is obvious you're very intelligent & smart. God bless you for this. Power without control may look desirable but ultimately will lead to self-destruction (this is applicable to both sexes)
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Xisnin(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
computergeek:
If only you read the thread, you'll understand. Ishilove is a true feminist, because she doesn't go around announcing herself as a feminist. She's super-intelligent and from her posts, you can tell she is a strong, independent woman too. Someone who can never be intimidated.

I understand your concerns grin. Aunty Ishi no dey daddle with nonsense girls on stupid ideals, she's just who they should really emulate. True feminism is in character.

What do you mean by true feminism?
Who made you an authority on feminism.

From your write-up, I can't find a single genuine feminism ideal.
This is nothing but a hatchet job for anti-feminists male and female.

Not announcing you are a feminist, having a job, being jobless,
being gentle or aggressive, being dumb or smart does not make you a feminist.
Those are tangential to what feminism is about.

A feminist is a person who advocates for women's right, nothing more nothing less.
You are making it more complex and end up missing the point.

If you are against women's right for whatever reason, you are not a feminist even if you
are the CEO of a company, the queen of a country or you are smarter than Einstein.

I may have to create a full thread to address this simple concept that a lot of people are getting wrong.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobodys(f): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You make it sound so benign. I would be a feminist if this was what feminism really is.
....It's actually harmless....That is what feminism is, equal rights, equal responsibilities, equal opportunities... No partiality based on one's gender.....

Funny how some peeps have made the whole thing look like a movement for frustrated psychos.... I see ignorant peeps curse at the movement buh I don't blame them though... Some girls go all out like feminism is a kind of competition against men, buh it's not....

In fact, when you read about feminism, you will get to know that it's not trying to be a man or trying to leave a man's life, buh trying to add more prestige to the lives of women.... Some babes be calling themselves Kings, lolz, they think they are feminists buh they're just confuse... Instead of valuing their titles, they throw it away and pick up the title of a man... and with that they think they have achieved equality. Lolz...

... A feminist wouldn't call herself a king, because the title 'Queen' is perfect for her... she holds it at high esteem and wouldn't substitute it for what ain't clearly hers........

The truth is, Feminism ain't bad...it's the same as gender equality.....and like someone said, it's not about washing dishes or answering a man's name or scrubbing the floor, it's about equal opportunities... and till everyone gets their deserved rights, responsibilities and opportunities regardless of their gender, till gender discrimination becomes obsolete, feminism will forever remain a necessary movement in the world....
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Xisnin:

A feminist is a person who advocates for women's right, nothing more nothing less.

If you are against women's right for whatever reason, you are not a feminist even if you
are the CEO of a company, the queen of a country or you are smarter than Einstein.

I may have to create a full thread to address this simple concept that a lot of people are getting wrong.
Being ignorant of the fact that you lack the simple ability comprehend a post, is a shame.

Go and read my article again, and make sure to use your common sense this time, that's if you have it.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Ranchhoddas: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nobodys:
....It's actually harmless....That is what feminism is, equal rights, equal responsibilities, equal opportunities... No partiality based on one's gender.....

Funny how some peeps have made the whole thing look like a movement for frustrated psychos.... I see ignorant peeps curse at the movement buh I don't blame them though... Some girls go all out like feminism is a kind of competition against men, buh it's not....

In fact, when you read about feminism, you will get to know that it's not trying to be a man or trying to leave a man's life, buh trying to add more prestige to the lives of women.... Some babes be calling themselves Kings, lolz, they think they are feminists buh they're just confuse... Instead of valuing their titles, they throw it away and pick up the title of a man... and with that they think they have achieved equality. Lolz..

A feminist wouldn't call herself a king, because the title 'Queen' is perfect for her... she holds it at high esteem and wouldn't substitute it for what ain't clearly hers

The truth is, Feminism ain't bad...it's the same as gender equality.....and like someone said, it's not about washing dishes or answering a man's name or scrubbing the floor, it's about equal opportunities... and till everyone gets their deserved rights, responsibilities and opportunities regardless of their gender, till gender discrimination becomes obsolete, feminism will forever remain a necessary movement in the world....
Why should there be a title at all?

Why should there be a movement?

Women and men are equal in my eyes.

Things like affirmative action tell me that women deem themselves incapable of competing and so cry for freebies and when you deny them, they try to blackmail you.

You want to prove your equality? Just do it. No need to whine.

Invent things, build fortune 500 companies and not cry for equal pay that you do not deserve. The day women prove their equality by their deeds, there will be no need for any movement.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Ranchhoddas: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Xisnin:

A feminist is a person who advocates for women's right, nothing more nothing less

Oh really!
Does it end there?

Do you follow tennis?
Do you know that women in tennis have blackmailed Grand Slam organizers into making the pay equal for both genders even when men expend more effort and time on the court.

I saw this story yesterday on goal.com.
Fifa has increased the prize money for the female World Cup but a US female soccer player is still aggrieved because it still pales in comparison to the amount given to men.

The question anyone should ask is: Do female players deserve to earn as much. Does female football generate the vast sums that is obtainable in male football?
But no one asks these questions; all we want is equal pay. Gender equality and death to the patriarchy.

So my friend, this is what feminism is: giving women equality because they are females and not because they have earned it.

Once again. If you earn it, you'll get it. This is not Saudi Arabia.

No one denies Oprah Winfrey or Hilary Clinton anything because they are women.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/uswnt-star-morgan-on-world-cup-prize-money-incrtease/1fdzubk8lmech106u9a7ydcwyr

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Xisnin(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
computergeek:
Being ignorant of the fact that you lack the simple ability comprehend a post, is a shame.

Go and read my article again, and make sure to use your common sense this time, that's if you have it.

Why are there no intelligent pseudo-feminists?
You all seem to resort to personal attacks when cornered.
Isn't it funny you talk about common sense when you exhibited the opposite?
I would be surprised if a 14 year old kid couldn't grasp the simple
definition of feminism. Yet, we have adults struggling to get it.

I actually respect anti-feminists more than pretenders that we have scattered around the country.
I remembered a joker declaring herself a "true" feminist because she has a job and doesn't depend on others for a living.
Of course, enlightened people laughed her off because it isn't about material possession or its lack.
Being independent and self-sufficient does not make you a feminist.

Note once again, even if you become richer than Dangote, that won't make you a feminist,

If you admit you are not a feminist, no one would crucify you for it but you ended
up embarrassing yourself by redefining a movement to suit your parochial view.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Xisnin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Oh really!
Does it end there?

Do you follow tennis?
Do you know that women in tennis have blackmailed Grand Slam organizers into making the pay equal for both genders even when men expend more effort and time on the court.

I saw this story yesterday on goal.com.
Fifa has increased the prize money for the female World Cup but a US female soccer player is still aggrieved because it still pales in comparison to the amount given to men.
Here we go again. When NLC demands for 30k per month, don't you think they are blackmailing the government?
There is no such thing as blackmail here, no one can be forced to pay what they can't afford.

The question anyone should ask is: Do female players deserve to earn as much. Does female football generate the vast sums that is obtainable in male football?
But no one asks these questions; all we want is equal pay. Gender equality and death to the patriarchy.

Your question is irrelevant. It is just like someone asking if iPhone is worth the price.
My answer is always which price?
Female players deserve as much as they can demand and get from organizers.
There is no rule that states X must earn or pay a certain amount.

So my friend, this is what feminism is: giving women equality because they are females and not because they have earned it.
You are missing the point. Women are being denied some rights
because they are female. But some smart and brave women and men decide
to fight against the injustice. It used to be that they can't vote, own property or get
a divorce etc. Tell me what you have done to earn any of the rights you currently enjoy

Once again. If you earn it, you'll get it. This is not Saudi Arabia.
At least, Saudi does not pretend to support equality.
"Earning" it is meaningless in a very high paying job.
Does a senator really deserve 15 million Naira per month?
These are all arbitrary salaries. The world is not black and white.

No one denies Oprah Winfrey or Hilary Clinton anything because they are women.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/uswnt-star-morgan-on-world-cup-prize-money-incrtease/1fdzubk8lmech106u9a7ydcwyr
You neither know Oprah or Hillary so don't speak for them.
I am sure they both have a lot of stories to tell. Hillary has even revealed some of the challenges
she has faced due to gender.

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Why are there no intelligent pseudo-feminists?
You all seem to resort to personal attacks when cornered.
Isn't it funny you talk about common sense when you exhibited the opposite?
I would be surprised if a 14 year old kid couldn't grasp the simple
definition of feminism. Yet, we have adults struggling to get it.

I actually respect anti-feminists more than pretenders that we have scattered around the country.
I remembered a joker declaring herself a "true" feminist because she has a job and doesn't depend on others for a living.
Of course, enlightened people laughed her off because it isn't about material possession or its lack.
Being independent and self-sufficient does not make you a feminist.

Note once again, even if you become richer than Dangote, that won't make you a feminist,

If you admit you are not a feminist, no one would crucify you for it but you ended
up embarrassing yourself by redefining a movement to suit your parochial view.
Like I read this sh!t... Just quoting for quoting sake. Scroll, read all the comments and see how appreciative of my thread people who have brains are. Your comment is crap, so I won't even bother reading this one, whatever the hell it has to say. Good night, and don't bother quoting me again.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Xisnin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
computergeek:
Like I read this sh!t... Just quoting for quoting sake.
Good that you now get it.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Good that you now get it.
Lol. I was right when I said you lack the simple ability to comprehend. This just proves it. Shame.
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Ranchhoddas: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Here we go again. When NLC demands for 30k per month, don't you think they are blackmailing the government?
There is no such thing as blackmail here, no one can be forced to pay what they can't afford.

Your question is irrelevant. It is just like someone asking if iPhone is worth the price.
My answer is always which price?
Female players deserve as much as they can demand and get from organizers.
There is no rule that states X must earn or pay a certain amount.

You are missing the point. Women are being denied some rights
because they are female. But some smart and brave women and men decide
to fight against the injustice. It used to be that they can't vote, own property or get
a divorce etc. Tell me what you have done to earn any of the rights you currently enjoy

At least, Saudi does not pretend to support equality.
"Earning" it is meaningless in a very high paying job.
Does a senator really deserve 15 million Naira per month?
These are all arbitrary salaries. The world is not black and white.

You neither know Oprah or Hillary so don't speak for them.
I am sure they both have a lot of stories to tell. Hillary has even revealed some of the challenges
she has faced due to gender.
I have been on this forum for years and I've still not figured out how to do do this thing you just did. Wetin dey worry me?

I'm not exactly sure how NLC fits into this and in any case there I don't think that 30k is the solution to their problems. I'll leave the politics for some other thread.

Iphone is worth the price for the same reason diamonds that have no real use are worth their price. Look up why diamonds are expensive if you are not in the know.

Female workers deserve what they earn, the same way as male workers. If they prove to be more productive than male workers then they should earn more. Using your gender as a tool is simply blackmail. This is why those things happen only in publicly traded companies that have to deal with PR.

How do you define injustice? A level playing field is unjust? Meritocracy is unjust?
If your natural features prevent you from being able to compete is it unjust?

Even men who cannot compete get discarded. Why should your gender be a bargaining chip?

Tell me what rights I currently enjoy that are denied women.
If women get say 35% affirmative action, what would be the fate of such a system if there are more qualified women than men i.e not enough qualified women to fill up the quota? You get unqualified people on the basis of gender filling up roles they should not be in at the expense of the qualified men.

Note that this works both ways so if only women prove to be qualified only women should get the roles.

I wouldn't mind if everyone in government is female provided they are qualified.

Tell me what ex- Secretary of State Hilary has faced due to gender. I'm itching to hear something tangible. Not vague claims of discrimination.
I know for sure that she would not have to wear a hijab even in the palace of the King of Saudi Arabia and therein lies my point: The rules, the discrimination etc will dissipate the day women stop crying for and start showing equality. Don't ask.
Like Nike

Just do it!
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
funny thread...
Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by Nobodys(f): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Why should there be a title at all?

Why should there be a movement?

Women and men are equal in my eyes.

Things like affirmative action tell me that women deem themselves incapable of competing and so cry for freebies and when you deny them, they try to blackmail you.

You want to prove your equality? Just do it. No need to whine.

Invent things, build fortune 500 companies and not cry for equal pay that you do not deserve. The day women prove their equality by their deeds, there will be no need for any movement.
women and men are equal in your eyes .. buh are they equal in the eyes of other peeps?... Certainly not, that's why there is need for a movement ...

Re: Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). by novelbuks(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
God is not a man either, he has no sex.
But He is the mighty man of war, in battle....God is clearly always depicted as male, and so in all monotheistic religions....
I am afraid for what the West will look like in the future, and they are the ones who determine the trend in other places.....
Ariana Grande and the rest have lost the plot.....feminism for the sake of the downbeat woman has been hijacked by aggressive immoral females who have an agenda which only they know......
I was live on twitter during the whole spat between Ariana and Piers Morgan.....millions of young people are hooked on these celebrity drug.....
Which is why i only listen to old jazz, smooth jazz, and old genre music styles.......
The truth is that the contemporary "singer" today is not a "musician"......
They are rhyme dishers who "SELL SEX".......you'd hardly hear of a song these days which does not talk about boy/girl relationship.......is that the only facet of life?
Back then there were good songs about: leaving home, helping children, ending wars, and more......
Todays' songs only about sex cause debauchery sells, and these "singers" know......Earl Klugh was a musician....these guys i do not know of......
A Sri Lankan feminist on twitter told me that she would support her daughter to go into pornography if she chose to.....
The whole thing reeks of homosexuality too......

Photos Of This Black Model Amara In Sexy Panties Is All You Need To See / Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY / Olanikpekus - The Girl I Almost Killed With My BIG Dick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117