Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George (29188 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by franzis(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baffles me how PDP thinks they can wrestle Lagos from APC , it's a total waste of time and funds.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by sogodihno: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
lolz, e dey pain bode George. we told them PDP is a dead party.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by fredoooooo: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Otedola omoluabi cool
Ki ti pdp toti jona mawa ba temi je, sharp guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by zabuur: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is whack.
Now I see where his daughter Cuppy inherited her famous whackness from.

He is an ingrate,
He is a betrayer.
He obviously doesn't care about the good of Lagos State.
He only thinks about his pocket.
He only cares about making money.

But he should know firsthand that money does not buy happiness.
If not his whack daughter would have had a Grammy.

So Grammy gives happiness. Dumb fella. What has his daughter gotta do with this. Brain up poor man, Otedola is a major employer in Nigeria. A world recognized billiinaire.

I blame the person beside u sharing u his wifi to type non sense.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Sammy07: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is whack. Now I see where his daughter Cuppy inherited her famous whackness from.
He is an ingrate, He is a betrayer. He obviously doesn't care about the good of Lagos State. He only thinks about his pocket. He only cares about making money.
But he should know firsthand that money does not buy happiness. If not his whack daughter would have had a Grammy.
baba abeq, goan sleep. her daughter will feed you and your unborn or born children....

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
myettiallah:

I wonder why this guy has not been banned?
Cc. Lalasticlala
he wont be banned he is a yoruba
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Afamed: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is whack.

He is an ingrate,
He is a betrayer.

Hope you will not seek for your Biafra country after the 2019? Now that's known that your god Atiku is going no where.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by NessaBoo(f): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
What's shocking there biko?

The man is a businessman and he just made one of the best decisions because its not advisable to mix the kinda dirty politics with business.

I'm sure his bossom buddy, Dangote would have given him the same advise.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by docadams: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Surprising how a direction less PDP expects a focused man like Otedola to aligned with it. Atiku hoodwinked Tinubu to buy into Intel hoping to use such for political gains. Tinubu ate the pie, clean mouth and waved Atiku goodbye, so long. Politics can be sweet and as well profitable with Atiku the mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Afamed: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
franzis:
Baffles me how PDP thinks they can wrestle Lagos from APC , it's a total waste of time and funds.
You know they rely on PDP e warriors

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by fagsonwhaley(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by CaptainFM1: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Interesting....hmm hmm. So they are from Ogun state But to be honest it is bad for Femi to be dinning with PDP and be drinking wine from APC bottles.

Anyway, I understand the smartness he is trying to play...."Commit to no one "and benefit from whoever is in power.
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by omolajaone: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Next level

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by biometrics: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
netpro:
Anyone expecting PDP to win Lagos and Atiku to defeat Buhari is definitely having untreated Malaria.
Asi, mbanu? Benni ke!
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Kingspin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Trump will take all his time talking to voters here in Nigeria we using media false impression in order to pave way to rig election.

Whether you run to the devil for support, i will never ever change my choice

If you want to campaign in a democracy run to the masses.
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is whack.

He is an ingrate,
He is a betrayer.

Choi see painment. Otedola did not became a billionaire making emotional choices. He knows PDP are losers and has jumped off before the PDP boat sink pata pata. Who wants to identidy with failure?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Otedola is clever, he knows he can’t win any election in Lagos as a PDP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Billionaire09: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
APC derived from APP and PDP leaders and supporters.

The zoo election is a joke and entity called Nigeria is a bigger joke ever amalgamated by Britain.

Please can a Nigerian citizen brief the world of Nigeria blueprint if there is any at all.

Very confused amalgamation with childish politics since it's formation by British territories.

IPOB please come and conduct referendum for our freedom.

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by dotunbidemi: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is whack.

He is an ingrate,
He is a betrayer.

Mr. Ode, does Grammy give/buy happiness. make Una try De think once a while

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by SEGLIZ: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
WeyreyHunter:

you are out on a drift that might end you. àti ìran dé ìran ę ni wèrè.

Holy Ghost Fire + Heavenly Thunder already deployed delivering it's payload on you.

your father, you self take ((((((((kagboooom)))))))

idiot like you, worthless goat, internet nuisance, e-brat.
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Billionaire09: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
omolajaone:
Next level

Ahaaaaa. Nolonger CHANGE?

You can only fool gullible ones.

Osinbanjo is now older than Buhari while Buhari looks 25 years younger than Osinbanjo.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama deliver you guys.

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by MrAJQ(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
NEXT LEVEL Please
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
...for where lagos is APC and APC is Lagos...can't see PDP doing anything in Lagos...not in this present generation....
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by SuperS1Panther: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
No honour n manliness in dat tribe ,only fear fear n fear!

Cabals expected osinbanjo 2 protest about body double of buhari/jubrin just lyk dora akunyili n jonathan during yaradua's demise! But No, he is a bloody coward

he said good work by d doctor " the lord is on our side ...n d cabals wie shocked by his lack of honour n manliness,

Dey said some of dem pitied osinbanjo !

Dis story is 2 touching ,wtf!!!

This funny Pigidiotic post is coming from an Osu, rhe same ethnicity where sissy and lilly livered cowards are renowned for -- Zik, Ojukwu and just of recent the Lunatic Dilectoe Nnamdi Kunnu.

I now Know why Kanu placed more value on his dog than the Pigidiotic Osus.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Touchforfree(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheAngry1:
The earlier PDP realize Jimi Agbaje is milking them every four years, the better for them. Jimi Agbaje cannot win an election in Lagos, not even senatorial.

It is quite obvious that Jimi Agbaje is only waiting for Atiku dollar (which he always do every 4 years for the PDP presidential aspirant) to take his own share of the national cake.

He has no biz in Lagos politics at all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Ovamboland(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I couldn't have said it better cool

Bode George knows but he'll pretend not to

If he doesn't put up a front that they can win Lagos how will PDP/Atiku dollars flow into his pocket?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

This funny Pigidiotic post is coming from an Osu, rhe same ethnicity where sissy and lilly livered cowards are renowned for -- Zik, Ojukwu and just of recent the Lunatic Dilectoe Nnamdi Kunnu.

I kmow now why Kanu placed more value on his dog than the Pigidiotic Osus.
y ar u so pained? Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by shukuokukobambi: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ovamboland:

If he doesn't put up a front that they can win Lagos how will PDP/Atiku dollars flow into his pocket?

You sabi the matter wink
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Lugano(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bode George please what part of Ogun State are you from ?You also use Lagos state to get into NDA .
If you check the History Books it states clearly who the first inhabitants of Lagos were (The Aworis ,The Epe people and the People from Benin ).
Please oga go back to Abeokuta .
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by deomelo: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2P5Z-u5qQ2U/W7v1LOJUZ5I/AAAAAAAALTw/8Nbv-lrroY8EpYTJJ6os09-y2zax4v-TQCLcBGAs/s1600/43537971_2138475279752848_7600788260633182208_n.jpg[/img]

Fashola = Former governor

Ambode = Current governor

Sanwo-Olu = NEXT governor

I don't know what's wrong with the PDP, either they are blind, deaf and dumb or just playing stewpid and ignorant because the sky, the moon, the stars and everything under the sun are perfectly aligned to make sure Sanwo-Olu is the NEXT governor of Lagos state.

Ex-convict Bode George is under some warped illusion that this is some kind of election between the APC and the PDP, no, this is all about Lagos state and Lagosians and real Lagosians regardless of their political affiliations are all on the same Eko o ni baje and continuation page.

Even Agbaje is not making any fuss for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by deomelo: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode (right), with former PDP Governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje (middle) and former Governor of Lagos State, .

Eko o ni baje o..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by deomelo: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
NessaBoo:
What's shocking there biko?

The man is a businessman and he just made one of the best decisions because it's not advisable to mix the kinda dirty politics with business.

I'm sure his bossom buddy, Dangote would have given him the same advise.

Dangote is in Lagos today building the largest single refinery in the world, largest fertilizer plant in Africa, the largest gas plant in Africa, largest petrochemical plant in Africa because of Fashola/APC.

Fashola moved mountains to snatch the $15 billion project away from Odon state under PDP/Mimiko.

These guys are not stewpid and I don't see them jeopardizing their business by supporting clueless, crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASP Marian Yusuf: Sowore Was Not Shot At Unity Fountain / Army Disowns Pictures, Videos Of Mass Burials In Zamfara / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.