Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned (570 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned by Nuelstar(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Series of work taking place at the Asaba Stadium(Stephen Keshi Stadium),which is set to host The Super Eagles of Nigeria Vs The Cranes of Uganda on the 20th of November,4pm GMT.

Asaba Stadium is ready to be commissioned along side other projects in Delta state by His Excellency Olusegun Obasanjo on the 19th of November 2018....this is a laudable and commendable effort by Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa.
Re: Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned by Holumhidey(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
AFTER THE WORLD CUP....
HUSBAND AND WIFE WERE QUARRELING.....
wife: you fool...
man: (silent)
wife: idiot
man: (silent)
wife: you useless man
man: i have told already, no matter the words u say i will not answer u...
wife: ighalo....
man: you are mad. do not call me dat stupid name again. i am warning you. if u call me that useless name again u are leaving dis house....
Re: Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned by Nuelstar(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Photos

Re: Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned by BonkoINC: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Great

(1) (Reply)

Juventus 2-0 SPAL, Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 10th Goal! (Video, Results) / Manchester United Brings Back Sir Alex Ferguson / KP Boateng: Ronaldo Dominates This World And Messi Is Ahead Of Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.