Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS (1260 Views)

Reach Me For Your Web Development Tutorials And Programming Assignment. / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Tmonex: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

I will like to just go straight to the main purpose of this thread. And that is harnessing the power of VPS and how to make money with it.

I will be touching some key areas first.

Explaining how a VPS works
Open and manage your paypal accounts Using a VPS (static ip)
I will also share with you how to get PayPal documents for your US paypal accounts.
How to do downloading and uploading jobs with VPS
How to run a movie blog with VPS
How to host your websites(as many as possible) wth your VPS account.
How to grow and automate instagram pages with VPS
And if possible share with you how to mine a certain crypto currency(not bitcoin) with VPS.

I will add more as I remember.
You may create an account using the link below
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Tmonex: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let's get right to it.

Most webmasters already know this, if you have high web traffic your web host will probably advise you to go for a VPS package so you can have ass dedicated server for your site. In such case you will be assigned VPS with Ubuntu operating system.

A VPS , simply means virtual private server and it comes in many operating systems including your normal windows.

I am about to introduce you to windows VPS which is simply like a normal computer which runs 24/7 internet and you can connect to it remotely from your local PC.

You can open up your windows laptop right now and type remote desktop to see what I'm talking about.

...More updates loading
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Rebelutionary: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tmonex I got eyes on ur thread o!
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Eberechi24(f): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Present
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by mrLj(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2018
am with you. following.
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Generalkorex(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Following
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Tmonex: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
ok so pls search for remote desktop on your pc.

You will be requested to enter your server ip, username and password given by your vps company. ( pictures coming)

After that you will be logged in to another computer right inside your PC. This remote computer is connected to cloud internet and the internet speed is about 100mb per sec.

Now imagine what you could do with that.You can short than your local PC while you remote VPS keep running your tasks for you. Have you wondered how the guys at o2tvseries upload their movies so fast?
Have you wondered how people stream football matches from Nigeria?
With VPS there is an app called Jarvee( check online). You can automate and grow your Instagram page and promote CPA products on it. Remember that instagram fixed matches commenter. He/she uses Jarvee to automate things.

How about you guys working on Fiverr. You no longer need to carry your app everytime to stay online. Just open your VPS and login to your fiverr account. Remember if told you it is just like a computer which operates remotely.

I literally manage my PayPal account with my VPS , the ip can never change except i fail to fulfill my monthly payment. I also use textnow on my VPS which gives me a permanent US phone attached to that VPS I receive calls and make calls on the Go.

So How much does it cost?

For wordpress VPS it costs only $5 monthly. You wil love be able to run your website on maximum load speed as opposed to shared hosting Nigerian webhsoting sell for you.

For windows VPS ( which i will be expatiating on later)
You'll have to pay minimum of $10 depending on your configuration.

Once you have that in mind we can proceed.
Depending on where you want me to touch first.
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by pabllov53: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
op abeg touch were and how we can make money using vps.
thanks.
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Tmonex: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
pabllov53:
op abeg touch were and how we can make money using vps.

thanks.

The easiest is the affiliate program and article writing for vultr vps provider...That way you do not need to buy servers or anything

up to $300 for approved VPS tutorial articles( only if you are an expert in server configuration)

https://www.vultr.com/docs/submit/

You will also get $25 per paid refferal.

Anyways that is by the way....

lets move on
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by esperiense(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tmonex:
Hello everyone,

I will like to just go straight to the main purpose of this thread. And that is harnessing the power of VPS and how to make money with it.

I will be touching some key areas first.

Explaining how a VPS works
Open and manage your paypal accounts Using a VPS (static ip)
I will also share with you how to get PayPal documents for your US paypal accounts.
How to do downloading and uploading jobs with VPS
How to run a movie blog with VPS
How to host your websites(as many as possible) wth your VPS account.
How to grow and automate instagram pages with VPS
And if possible share with you how to mine a certain crypto currency(not bitcoin) with VPS.

I will add more as I remember.
You may create an account using the link below
Are you based in Lagos? If yes what's your phone number please
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by Tmonex: 5:00am On Jan 22, 2019
esperiense:

Are you based in Lagos? If yes what's your phone number please
Whatsapp only 08104473541
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by lgboks(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
@Tmonex you have to finish this thread o.... We dey wait you abeg
Re: VPS Tutorials And How To Make Money With VPS by hopefulla(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hello
The number you posted here is not on WhatsApp. Can I have your WhatsApp number?

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Start Bedsheet Business / A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash / Western Lotto Nigeria Limited Is Now The Sole Rights Owners Of The Ghana Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.