Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,484 members, 7,898,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara (22347 Views)

Bandits Kill 21 In Bauchi, Katsina / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima / Bye-election; Live Monitoring And Updates (cross River, Kwara, Bauchi & Katsina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by dodoniyi: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They did the wrong thing and they're even happy.

Even Lucifer had some shame after leaving Heaven.

If this is the template for 2019 election, then an electorate like me shouldn't bother flying down to Nigeria to cast my vote.

Power is transient. Who ever knew that Adolf Hitler and Osama will be defeated?

God can humble Tinubu today by tampering with the life of Buhari.

Where in the Bible did you see lucifer had some shame after leaving heaven?

Still God can humble your parents before the end of today by tampering with your worthless life

What goes around comes around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by dodoniyi: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I am not one of the 100%

So the 5%ter according to Buhari cannot also be amongst the 100%

I know very many in South South, South West and North also agrees with me!

I know a lot of Northerners and non who used to chant sai baba then but now fight each other for just saying It!

This Buhari untold hardship is affecting everyone! So stop lying!

We will continue to expose your media propaganda!

Stop using the Nigerian Army to intimidate voters!

Mention names of the northerners fighting?

Your own lie pass that of Lai Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by wexyee: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari Jubrin congratulating himself for a rigging and oppression well done!

They could have allowed it to be free and fair and let's see if he would have anything to boast about undecided

By the way, what is the Nigerian Armies doing outside the barracks undecided

I pity Tinubu mostly! Mark my words, he will be parked one side should APC wins in 2019 and this time, the humiliation will be a well deserved one!

Still waiting to see Atiku's strategy cause you go win first now undecided so far Buhari is still brazenly rigging and winning the election!

I thought Atiku was the king maker back then undecided

Jubrin mustn't win in 2019! It will be a catastrophe!

jubril will still win come 2019 deal with it.... im � sure thats wat u said 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by wexyee: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2018
rahazaqa:
GMB should not rely on these victories, they still have alot of work to do especially in SW.
SW is even more reliable than north central

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by SultanYoung: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If this is the template for 2019 election, then an electorate like me shouldn't bother flying down to Nigeria to cast my vote.

why sounding so bitter what is wrong with you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by otokx(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Congratulations Nigerians on the recently concluded elections, we have not heard of any loss of lives, the people in the various localities have made their choices, let us respect their decisions.

The courts are open for those who wish to protest the conduct of the elections.

Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by adetayo234: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
MrAJQ:
With APC we're going higher
So, NEXT LEVEL

Yeah, to the next level in rigging
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by adetayo234: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Mbamally:
Vote Wisely.... Say NO to vote buying
I'm not saying you should vote Buhari or Atiku, But rather vote for the one your heart truly believed in Him.

Be SENSIBLE my people

Stop acting like you are a child born yesterday. Votes do not count in Nigeria anymore, not with the man they call the president currently in aso rock.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by uthlaw: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2018
wexyee:
SW is even more reliable than north central
bless you,APC will win 80% in South West and 75% in north.maybe na only South South and South East go make PDP win I never still understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by kitaatita: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
rahazaqa:
GMB should not rely on these victories, they still have alot of work to do especially in SW.

You are correct; Kwara was near 100% APC in 2015 but the margin has thinned. Katsina is the President's home, yet PDP got considerable number, same as in Kaduna.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by smalls001: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2018
exlink10:
one chance apc

rigging all the way

e dey pain you
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by GSA01: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Its becoming clearer that PDP supporters are only on social media. Nigerians do not just trust that Party called the PDP. Their mismanagement level is something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by kollins3(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are not a true son of the soil. How could you wish a fellow human being dead?
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
okay
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by backspaced(f): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
We are hiring Shift Engineers for our client, a leading manufacturer of PET preforms and caps. The position is based in Lagos and reports to the plant manager.
JOB SCOPE:

•Manage the preforms/caps production in the shift through optimum utilization of manpower, machines and other infrastructure to ensure that shift production targets, quality parameters and specification are met.
•Ensure that all the quality system requirements are met in the shift like process monitoring, housekeeping and documentation.
•Carry out preventive maintenance of the equipment as per schedule. Trouble-shoot operational process, quality issues and machine breakdowns.
EXPERIENCE:

•Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant work experience in a relevant multinational company.

Apply to engineer@elevantix.com
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by wexyee: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
wexyee:
jubril will still win come 2019 deal with it.... im � sure thats wat u said 2015
sorry bros but i have to say i told u so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki / Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun / Tinubu, Buhari, APC Governors Arrived Ibadan To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.