Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Please Ladies What Is The Best Way To Love Like A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ladies What Is The Best Way To Love Like A Man? (543 Views)

Please Ladies Never You Pic That Soap. It's A Trap / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Ladies What Is The Best Way To Love Like A Man? by fraspree(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm blessed but unlucky but when it comes to encounter with women and relationships I'm unluckily lucky. My relationships with ladies have always been a bit of terrible experience.

I had a relationship with a lady which started smoothly, we have swell time, out of this world romantic experience. Whenever we're not together I try to get in touch by calling at least thrice in the morning, noon and night. But at one point she will be too busy to take my calls or return it to show that she missed it. If she needs my attention anytime I'll make sure I'm there at all cost.

If she needs anything I'll try to provide if not all, at least a good fraction of it. With all these efforts, what greets me is rejections, unappreciation or even worst. I have a female friend who recently told me why all the things greet me in relationship is that I love too much and a man is not supposed to love like that cos I try to do same to her even as a good friend. I'm against any form maltreatment a man should give to a woman.

Be it physical, verbal or emotional abuse, lack of care and providence or any form of discomfort. She has given me guidelines and curricula on how I treat a woman which includes forming to be too busy to call or text especially in the morning, I should call at night when I’m about to sleep just to check her...LEARN MORE

(1) (Reply)

I Like Lesbians/lesbianism Buh Detest Their Male Counterpart / Man Dies During S E X After Going Seven Rounds In Lagos; See How It Happen / 10 Things You Never Knew Men Find Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.