Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Saraki On Self Destruct Mode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki On Self Destruct Mode. (372 Views)

Obi, Gbajabiamila, Abiodun, Lai Commiserate With Saraki On His Mother's Death / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki On Self Destruct Mode. by Antoeni(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saraki is on self-destruct mode, no doubt. I have listened to the viral audio of his speech to "his people" and I'm not surprised at all. I have said it repeatedly that, on personal assessment of intelligence, temerity, sagacity and strategy, Saraki is almost zero, he is simply overrated. He is completely a weakling when he is left on auto-drive. The audio recording just exposed this reality.

The meeting he had in "great hall" with his supposed "loyal" inner circle ended up being his albatross. He couldn't have done better, he has never done any better. He ended up tying a rope on his neck with a big stone attached to it and throwing himself into an Ocean, he is the maker of his own political casualty.

I would have curiously asked who did that audio recording without a break in transmission for over 33 minutes but I always knew that there are more disenchanted people in his camp who are ready to "deal" with him even more brutally than those he sees as glaring political enemies. He just doesn't know this or probably taking them for granted. He is yet to wake up to the reality that in Kwara politics today, "his fish has run out of water".

You can imagine that the recording was prepared for and professionally done. It's was not a casual recording at all. Those people knew he was going to "mis-yearn" and they wanted to treat his "Bleep-up". He duly preyed himself in.

We need not belabour ourselves analysing his terrible, terrible gaffes in that audio, it is now obvious to the whole world that Saraki is a man born of greed and to greed. He is the worst disaster that ever happened to this country and Kwara is his direct victim.

Just to say a few, it's an irony that Saraki would say "they" can't be taking instructions from 'Lagos people" on the political affairs of Kwara, when indeed, he has always been under the tutelage of Lagos "Command and Control" all his life.

Bukola Saraki was born into a family who lived all their lives in Lagos, (still living). Infact, he barely knew any other state other than Lagos untill his political invasion of Kwara in 2003.

Till today, Bukola Saraki doesn't have a house of his own personally built with his own sweat in his so-called hometown but has properties littered all over Victoria Island, Ikoyi and some parts of Lagos. Perhaps, he has more properties in Lagos than any other place in the world.

On a lighter note, Saraki is married to Toyin Saraki (nee Ojora) a full "blooded" Lagosian who has been "dishing" out instructions to him for years. How else does he want to receive instructions from Lagos, I beg?

I'm also sure, very certainly that he has been complying with many instructions and directives from Lagos with respect to many of his properties in there, and as such not violating the state laws, otherwise, the "Lagos people" would have demonstrated to him how not to violate Lagos instructions. I can't laf jare.

Please who is a Lagos politician among all the people that contested in the APC primaries as against Saraki's orphaned political godson, with a yet to be resolved family identity question?

I ask, is it Mall. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq whose family existence in Ilorin far predates Saraki's business exploit to Ilorin, is it Prof. Oba Abdulraheem whose forefathers were the forebearers of establishment of Islamic knowkedge in Ilorin and giving Ilorin its identity of Islamic piety till today, is it Mall. Lukman Mustapha whose progenitors were among the first set of Ilorins giving the community our unique sense of pride till today or is it even Mall. Yamman Shuaibu whose forefathers are the genuine owners of entire Tsonga Kingdom and everything on that land? Help me ask Saraki oh!

Saraki has a fine way of ridiculing himself and this is one of them. Listen to the audio again and you would hear a man with a contradiction of argument. Saraki spoke in Yoruba but with an unavoidable embedded Lagos 'instructive' diction. He spoke with "mide mide" Lagos intonation with a complete absence of Ilorin faa accent, yet, will claim someone is getting instructions from Lagos. Shio!!!

Till today, Saraki has not been able to clear anybody's doubt as to the authenticity of his claims to Agbaji indigeneship, yet, he would rub it on our face as if we have lost our memories.

For me, hearing Saraki lamenting about how he was not given appointment slots to give to his lackeys as one of the causes of his gross with Buhari, is in itself, a sign of jittery on the drowning man. His fumbling and wombling voice in apparent shaking tongue and gnashing teeth are
quick conclusion to his defeatist condition. It is a loss of grip on a car's steering wheel veering off the road on a high speed. Crash is imminent.

I pity him not, he must go, Kwara must be free.

It is a paradox that he would accept there were mistakes made by him and his stooges who have been mismanaging the affairs of Kwara but would only say "we will correct them" without taking responsibilities for his actions. Taking responsibility for his actions would mean he should leave the affairs of the state and allow new breeds to take charge and teach him good governance.

Saraki's empty promise on how outstanding salaries owed to civil servants would be paid is the worst word I have heard from any savvy politician, he is so dull in his approach, tactless, empty, annoying and unconvincing.

The time to send him away is now and the people to do that are the same people he has been depriving of better living since his unfortunate sorjourn into our political fray. We have no time to waste, this is the time to do the right thing, right now.

Come 2019 general elections, I shall be on ground in Kwara and shall take part in the final struggle for freedom in my dear state. I shall be part of the freedom fighters who would dethrone this oligarchic hegemony and enthrone good governance.

The Ekiti/Oke-Ero/Irepodun/Isin Federal Constituency House of Representatives bye election taking place today is going to prove the first fact of life that "Ajulo-Opin". Only those who speak and understand Yoruba language will decode that the APC candidate's name in that election goes beyond the bearer, it is a symbolic expression of power shift which is going to take place in Kwara politics, today and always. Surely, ajulo opin si bi kan.

Saraki must go away from Kwara politics, we deserve better than his feudalism. Enough of his deception. We are wiser now.

@shehufa
COPIED

1 Like

Re: Saraki On Self Destruct Mode. by phrancys001(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
He'll bounce back

(1) (Reply)

I Still Prefer A Fake Buhari To 1000 Real Atiku / A President Cannot Save Nigeria / Bayelsa Intl. Airport Ready For Operations – Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.