Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,659 members, 7,972,454 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Live For The Bad Days, The Good Ones Teach Nothing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Live For The Bad Days, The Good Ones Teach Nothing (420 Views)

I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel / DEAR JOB SEEKER -Your School Did Not Teach You So Many Things Before Graduation / Stop Sending Our Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools -ARCON To NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live For The Bad Days, The Good Ones Teach Nothing by JoeWeebo(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2018
LIVE FOR THE BAD DAYS, THE GOOD ONES TEACH NOTHING

Stop relying on that good/peaceful happy day mood.

Come on guys and girls, I have never achieved anything from happiness! And happiness is so overated. You need pain, you need adversity in your life because that way you will have progress and the drive to achieve great things.

Don't rely on having good mood. Rely on taking your current situation and making the most out of it.

I have read so many messages from lazy ass people saying they need this and that and they can't make money online because of this and that.

Listen brethren, I made my first $600 online with a shitty phone that froze 70% of the time.

I had no laptop, no PC � and definitely none to guide me. Yet all of my friends and people I knew had iPhones and new smartphones and laptops.

I am not here to brag but to let you know that;

* The real hustlers will make things happen
* The real hustlers will only accept results and not excuses.
* The real hustlers will let Monday through Sunday beat the ship out of them.

Get fucking inspired. Get angry with yourself for your future sake. Go get shit done!

Grace is upon you!

1 Like

Re: Live For The Bad Days, The Good Ones Teach Nothing by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Strong ting! Merci beaucoup!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farm Job Opportunity For Osun State Corpers / Make At Least Extra 2500 Daily As A Corper / Unilorite Donates Bore-hole To Kunga Rigizah Community In Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.