Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Plz Don't Judge Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Don't Judge Me (1039 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Don't Judge Me by shakerz1: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2010
ladies!
let's say hypothetically for the sake of argument, plz don't judge me i'm not in this position just hypothetically again

let's say u were with your man, and some unknown dude starts pickin on u and your man interferes and tries to lay a smack down on him but the other dude gives him one hell of a beating right there infront of his woman. so he lays there bloody noised and a black eyed.

to the ladies what would u do after that initial incident?

to the men: could u ever look her in da eye and feel like a man( a protector) ie a lion king of the jungle?

your honest opinion is welcomed
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2010
iTS like they have beaten you again~
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by Marhoski(m): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2010
;d
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by Ziggyjoel(f): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]LOL![/size][/size] grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by frankd1: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2010
D lady should b part of d fight plz lagbaja use ur high - heeled shoe 2 hit d opponents head.
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by ice234: 2:14am On Jul 26, 2010
poster have u ever been beaten before
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 26, 2010
@poster
a man talking to your women doesnt warrant a fight but if the wooer decide to lay his hands/mishandle her then you may have to interfere.
during the beating, my girl has to do SOMETHING. . . . . . . whether it be throwing shoes, scratch the guy or break a bottle on his head, she better act right! if she does nothing while i get knock the fukc off trying to protect her honor THEN what she thinks or does after that day is pointless as i am out this relationship.
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by Jaideyone(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2010
It's pointless fighting with him when u're the one the girl likes. Just give him a big smile and walk away with your girl. That should drive him crazy
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by iice(f): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2010
frank d:

D lady should b part of d fight plz lagbaja use your high - heeled shoe 2 hit d opponents head.

lool i was thinking the same thing grin grin But since i don't wear heels much. . .my knife should do grin
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by SAGoddess: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2010
OP sounds like he got a serious beat down grin grin grin
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2010
iice:

lool i was thinking the same thing grin grin But since i don't wear heels much. . .[color=#990000]my knife should do grin[/color]

knife, is that wat u plan on using on ice234~
Dont worry i'll tell him shocked
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2010
Hey can't do without high heels o o o grin grin grin ***just in case*** som1 try to step on my toe, I'd give give a big blaster on his head. grin grin
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
and after giving that big blaster
u add a kiss from those your lips coated with strawberry lip gloss on
his cheek!
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by iice(f): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

knife, is that wat u plan on using on ice234~
Dont worry i'll tell him shocked

And that is who? For some reason, you think i'm in your play class undecided
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by r231(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^^oh oh grin
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2010
iice:

And that is who? For some reason, you think i'm in your play class undecided

Nahh U aint~
But rather the guy mentioned, happened 2 be among the sugarboys in ur life~
angry angry

Pity he aint around 2 verify this
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by GlobalD2: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2010
@ poster
AIT Effendi Effendi is the perfect example for your post. A journalist who died while defending his wife.
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by iice(f): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

Nahh U aint~
But rather the guy mentioned, happened 2 be among the sugarboys in your life~
angry angry

Pity he aint around 2 verify this

Like i said. . .play class. A gaggle of monoblocks cheesy
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by Omolola1(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2010
take him to the hospital cool
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2010
iice:

Like i said. . .play class. A gaggle of monoblocks cheesy

now ure talkin, shake spear angry angry
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by double08(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2010
iice:

lool i was thinking the same thing grin grin But since i don't wear heels much. . .my knife should do grin

Lady Gaga in the making
the girl should console him and take him to the clinic for treatment,as for the guy there is no need to be ashamed,but if any guy try am for my chick,I wont hesitate to use what I know how to use best, bottles cos I am a BLACK BOTTLE HOLDER
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
Yea i trust EDSU stylee~
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by fubiluv: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2010
I will appreciate the Man more cos at least he tried the defend me.
Some guys wont even get involved for any reason at all.
I will make him feel good with him self at the end of the day and not a loser.
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by double08(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
Yea i trust EDSU stylee~

you too like that school,e clear say u first go the skool or u dey d school or u grad for the skool, you know bootleggers?
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by papa190(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2010
double08:

you too like that school,e clear say u first go the skool or u dey d school or u grad for the skool, you know bootleggers?
nope, had more than 11 crazy friends from that school and learnt alot of tins from em, except smokin and cultism
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by double08(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2010
Ok broda
Re: Plz Don't Judge Me by vivaladiva(f): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2010
me i go laugh small sha ----not in a malicious way or in a way that seems like am looking down on him
knowing me i would laugh until the guy will say---viva thats enof now-------that is if na just small minor beating sha----not the one that will keep him in a comma for a month
esp if d boyfriend has been behaving like hulk hugan, only to find out that even ur 90year old granny can take him on

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Two Timer / My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.