Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Press Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement (217 Views)

Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar / Gov Ambode Primaries Election Press Statement / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement by Kamasjnr: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2018
*I PRESENT MYSELF, I AM WILLING TO SERVE AS YOUR SENATOR COME 2019*

I greet you my special people of Rivers South-East Senatorial District,

My name is Ambassador Oji Nyimenuate Ngofa, your brother and friend,

Today 18th November, 2018 is the official day INEC granted that we commence campaigns.
I AM IN THE RACE, THE RACE TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, SENATE TO BE PRECISE.

I need your support,
I need your prayers,
It is my desire and uttermost wish to represent you, and with your votes, I shall have the power to stand up for our great Senatorial District, to project to the National Assembly, and of course the entire Nigeria, those issues that are peculiar to us, as a people, and codify our articulations into Laws that would serve as perpetual solutions to our problems and challenges.
SO HELP US GOD!

*VOTE OJI NGOFA FOR SENATE 2019*

(1) (Reply)

Kwara People Promised To Retire Bukola Saraki Come 2019 – Oshiomhole / Sowore Says Obasanjo, Jonathan, Buhari Are Morons / Reps In Rowdy Session Over Bill To Make June 12 Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.