Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Worried About Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Worried About Religion. (657 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Worried About Religion. by Olaidowu1(m): 2:52am On Jul 26, 2010
With the knowledge i gather in both Islam and christened i am still trying to figure out why people fight and argue about religion, to the best of my knowledge people only fight for the supremacy of the doctrine they follow and not the religion per say. Because the two religion channel to only one GOD ALMIGHTY ,hence , i believed it is only a fool that fight and argue because of religion.
Re: Why Worried About Religion. by ice234: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2010
religion id ur beleif so one argue to defend it
Re: Why Worried About Religion. by Olaidowu1(m): 2:59am On Jul 26, 2010
Nobody can fight for GOD you know?
Re: Why Worried About Religion. by ice234: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2010
i know
Re: Why Worried About Religion. by Jenwitemi(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2010
Does God even need fighting for? People fight for what they believe to be their religious IDs, their beliefs, but not for God.
Ola idowu:

Nobody can fight for GOD you know?
Re: Why Worried About Religion. by Horus(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
We must stop allowing ourselves to be broken down. You are broken up into all kinds of Stupid Splinter groups battling against each other over who's Religion is the right way of life. And guess what, All of this has been set up to Divide you in mind. And to this point it has worked! Overstand that the power of US, African coming together Mentally can and will affect the world. But our differences must be put aside for an Agenda that will uplift us all. Not just a select few.
Re: Why Worried About Religion. by vescucci(m): 2:33am On Jul 27, 2010
Lol, Horus. Come back to Africa to champion the cause na

(1) (Reply)

A Wise Man Is He / Do U Believe That Most Of The Prohpet/so Called Woli Do Ajo / I Need A Pastor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.