Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (34933 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by tessyluv24(f): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
He might have some truth in what he's saying. U do not knw what's going on in that family behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Unik3030: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
seniormallam:
fighting your brothers wife only is a disrespect no real man does that, i wonder what right you think you have over your brothers choice of wife and how he runs his family, and the JUDE that is supposed to talk sense is just too money conscious and claiming mazi.
God bless u, u make excess sense. at a stage in life u have to realize something's will just b taken like that for peace to reign. even if he doesn't love Lola he should understand that that's his brothers happiness n accept it that way to avoid yawa

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by CheedyJ(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
See d way idiats are commenting & taking sides on a family brawl dey know next to nothing about...yeye people everywhere ..

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Ayobami7(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Unik3030:
its d hate igbos have for other tribes that broke psquare n that's the major reason they are seem as no 1 enemy of Nigeria. they hate everyone n see themselves as angels. the only problem Lola has is that she's Yoruba n those fools expect Peter to leave his wife which is impossible. the earlier the better Paul realises Lola is part of the family

Nope, kids broke psquare.. She is evil
she couldn't break her marriage which u guys are known for so she broke the twins.
But posterity will judge her.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Unik3030: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
tammie24:
These useless tribalistic ibos will eventually make PDP loose next year going by their stupid intolerance Yoruba's will not want to vote for atiku cos of peter obi
u will see how they will lead atiku to defeat. they are too hateful, boastful, arrogant n believe they are always d best m others are dirty. am sure majority of Hausa's will never vote atiku cos of igbo VP n see as they keep insulting Yoruba's everyday. they have forgotten that in getting power u build bridges not break. all I see about this psquare issue is that their hate for Yoruba's broke psquare cod Peter has alleged many times that his twin brother doesn't respect his wife. just imagine if someone can do these in public, imagine Wetin them go don do the girl for corner

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by technicallyrich(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
It still suprises me,how anybody will marry a oyorob ass girl.
Girls that dont wash their pant or bath and cant even cook good food not to talk about their dirtiness and juju they carry about.
Even if they reduce their bride price from the normal 2 basket of red pepper and one gallon of palm oil for ofemmmmmanu,i wont still marry them because they can never be faithful.
A oyorob ass girl told me how their women wash their rotten pusycat and use the water to cook for men so that they will amrry them.
I can bet my rich,long big prikk that lolafool is cheating and has biwitched the biafran boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Unik3030: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nope, kids broke psquare.. She is evil
she couldn't break her marriage which u guys are known for so she broke the twins.
But posterity will judge her.
how is she evil, just tell me one reason abeg
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by backnbeta(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Unik3030:
the only problem u people have with Lola is that she's Yoruba
Unfortunately, you are right!

Psquare family ish turning to a full blown tribal war...na wa o! shocked
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by tammie24: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Unik3030:
u will see how they will lead atiku to defeat. they are too hateful, boastful, arrogant n believe they are always d best m others are dirty. am sure majority of Hausa's will never vote atiku cos of igbo VP n see as they keep insulting Yoruba's everyday. they have forgotten that in getting power u build bridges not break. all I see about this psquare issue is that their hate for Yoruba's broke psquare cod Peter has alleged many times that his twin brother doesn't respect his wife. just imagine if someone can do these in public, imagine Wetin them go don do the girl for corner
my brother their mata tire me

And you are right

If he can say this in public what will be going on in private

My heart goes out to Lola my namesake!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Yoighaman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Those 3 or 4 people are the fans? Did they blast him more than Nairalanders?

Go to Instablog and read the mind-blowing comments there.
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by chigirlangel: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Every thread on nl is seen as an opportunity for tribal war,i wonder when people will grow up sha,this is d reason why politicians keep using us.....every time igbos and yorubas even when the post has nothing to do with tribe,,,we still have a long way to go with so much hate and anger clouding our minds

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Crowny11(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let me state without any form of equivocation or ambiguity that I NwaAmaikpe stands with Paul "Rudeboy" Okoye.

You can't act like a saint in public when you are a demon real life.

Real folks like us will not shield such hypocrisy.
Lola is a hypocrite.
Why wish the brothers unity when you have worked against this unity and are the main cause of their discord.

Why wish them greatness when you've ruined their musical career with you manipulations?

If you think Paul was wrong by his real post, but you see nothing wrong in Peter's useless write-up and Lola's hypocritical post, the joke of life is on you.

The worst thing that can happen to any family is to have a bad wife married into it.

Lola should thank her stars I am not Jude if not, She'd still be packing her load under Sagamu bridge.
May God save families from evil wives like Lola. Who scheme, destroy then play righteous victim.

God bless you Paul.
Just remember na ogaghi adigide.
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Crowny11(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let me state without any form of equivocation or ambiguity that I NwaAmaikpe stands with Paul "Rudeboy" Okoye.

Lola is a hypocrite.
Why wish the brothers unity when you have worked against this unity and are the main cause of their discord.

Why wish them greatness when you've ruined their musical career with you manipulations?

If you think Paul was wrong by his real post, but you see nothing wrong in Peter's useless write-up and Lola's hypocritical post, the joke of life is on you.

The worst thing that can happen to any family is to have a bad wife married into it.

Lola should thank her stars I am not Jude if not, She'd still be packing her load under Sagamu bridge.
May God save families from evil wives like Lola. Who scheme, destroy then play righteous victim.

God bless you Paul.

Hmmmmm,
I can see ,you know more than the twins self, since you her lola's Secretary na
rubbish talk
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by AnuliKay: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okay

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Yoighaman(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
Girls that dont wash their pant or bath and cant even cook good food not to talk about their dirtiness and juju they carry about.
Even if they reduce their bride price from the normal 2 basket of red pepper and one gallon of palm oil for ofemmmmmanu,i wont still marry them because they can never be faithful.
A oyorob ass girl told me how their women wash their rotten pusycat and use the water to cook for men so that they will amrry them.
I can bet my rich,long big prikk that lolafool is cheating and has biwitched the biafran boy.

Didn't want to quote you but I'm forced to.

Let's push their family issues aside, Lola oozes beauty, maturity and class...your above description of Igbo ladies does not in anyway fit into these.

PS: Apologies to the Igbo ladies in the house, you'all beautiful and one love but this dude with bigotry views dragged me into this.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by jboycrb(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
superlanny:
this Paul is so immature and the only version of the story I believe is Peter's version, it's no new story that Igbos don't tolerate yorubas and yet yourbas tolerates everyone, Paul should just grow up and accept Lola has come to stay in the family forever, meanwhile peter is a real man.

Fact
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by DaymanSalvort: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very Bad. Why people are doing such kind of things.
UK Certificate Attestation
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by iamfromlagos(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
I don't know any thing about their marriage/family, so I will not comment and pretend to know who is wrong or right, like most Nigerians on this thread
I was about quoting some people, then I came across your comment.
Best comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by ashjay001(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
You heard it here first, Rude boy dey vex say him no chop Lola when he had the chance to chop that year.

Him fit chop am, come dey vex say, him bro still wan marry amsad
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Napsterworld(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
If she wish only Peter.. U go say she be trouble maker.. She wish both happy birthday u call her a trouble matter.. See ur life!!
Olodo24:
Lola sef be like trouble maker
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
very useless idiot,
I don't blame you though, You will soon be hacked to death. walking corpse. your sisters or daughters Will have a painful marriage.
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by nobilie: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
superlanny:
this Paul is so immature and the only version of the story I believe is Peter's version, it's no new story that Igbos don't tolerate yorubas and yet yourbas tolerates everyone, Paul should just grow up and accept Lola has come to stay in the family forever, meanwhile peter is a real man.
Peter is from Akwa ibom abi?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by holluphemydavid(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
some Called himsef Rude and people are expecting him to be mature
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by cyrus1992(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
superlanny:

Oga, will you keep quiet!!
Why are you bringing tribe into this??
Please, quit being a tribal bigot!!
I'm ibo........and yet, two of my elder bro's are married to yoruba, without any sort of noise or disagreement.
This country would be a better place if people like you stop blaming tribe for things as this...............for all we know, families differ.........for the fact that one family is bad, dosent mean that the othere shouldnt be good.
Besides, i know a certain yoruba family whose head of the house desists ibo's......but why dont i claim that all yoruba's are same?? When i know that families differ, be it yoruba, hausa or ibo!!
Oga, abeg; change your perception of tribes......cos if truly, we have several others like you, with that same tribal perception......then this country is in a bigger mess than we initially thought of.
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by seniormallam(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
AND THE MUMU TUBABA IS THERE LIKING THE POST, NA THAT ONE PAIN ME PASS

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lola is a hypocrite.

God bless you Paul.

Is there a way I can like this comment 100 times?
Yorubas are known to pretend loving you publicly while they silently kill you.
If an Igbo man hates you, he doesn't hide it and if he loves you he shows you genuinely.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Henryglossy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Olodo24:
Lola sef be like trouble maker
your name na tipical example of you
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Henryglossy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
holluphemydavid:
some Called himsef Rude and people are expecting him to be mature
nice one bro
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by MChaze25(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ladies with this kind of big bold faces with rare smiles and big eyes re not good people at all.
Blatant gossips!!!
They Will always stand and envy anyone they fill like and they also try to flirt with you and if you show them you don't ve their time, they Will just slander you!
Seen them a lot b4
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Misslagbaja: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
davillian:

Yoruba tolerate everyone keh? Are you OK?
If you are not Yoruba or Hausa then you are igbo to Yoruba landlords and they will never allow you stay in their house even with your house rent.
You hear things like MI fe omo Igbo.
About 10% will allow you rent their houses here in Lagos.

They don't want wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures) / Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.