Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Came To Mind When I Saw Next Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Came To Mind When I Saw Next Level (356 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Came To Mind When I Saw Next Level by Deprofessional(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
I was in tears when i saw next level as the campaign slogan of APC.

What came to mind is very disheartening.

Nigerian should be weary of what next level will bring to them.

If Buhari wins ( which is most unlikely) expect:

1) next level of killings in all middle belt states

2) next level of hunger and despondency

3) next level of job losses

4) next level of loothing and reloothing

5) next level of high profile corruption in high places. (Remember the 25B contract without due process)

6) next level of lies, deceit and scams

7) next level of grazing reserves

cool next level in taking over your lands.

9) next level in reccession and depression.

10) next level of deaths

Nigerians, to fore warned is to be fore armed.
Say no to Buhari.
Re: What Came To Mind When I Saw Next Level by ezegold4we: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
U are 100% correct, only zombies and afonja Muslims will believe Buhari next level of regret and recession.
Re: What Came To Mind When I Saw Next Level by Deprofessional(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Deprofessional:
I was in tears when i saw next level as the campaign slogan of APC.

What came to mind is very disheartening.

Nigerian should be weary of what next level will bring to them.

If Buhari wins ( which is most unlikely) expect:

1) next level of killings in all middle belt states

2) next level of hunger and despondency

3) next level of job losses

4) next level of loothing and reloothing

5) next level of high profile corruption in high places. (Remember the 25B contract without due process)

6) next level of lies, deceit and scams

7) next level of grazing reserves

cool next level in taking over your lands.

9) next level in reccession and depression.

10) next level of deaths

Nigerians, to fore warned is to be fore armed.
Say no to Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, 80 Heads Of State To Attend COP24 / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Should Be Worried About / Eket Youth Block Mobil Facilities, Calls Fg To Allow Peace In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.