Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari (6600 Views)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Sirjamo: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
gare:

They did not endorse Clinton and neither are they endorsing Atiku, they just looked for a go news to broadcast, so dont go about misleading people that CNN has endorsed Atiku.
Whatever, Atiku is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Am Atikulated. 100%
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by gare(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
Whatever, Atiku is going nowhere

Its not for you to decide, you have just one vote, that is if you have a PVC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!! grin
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by budaatum: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
nelcliff:

Always have a rethink before you comment.. I guess you are the bad egg to this nation if you don't support Atiku...

I have been Atikulated.
You have been athiefulated, you mean!

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oam4j Lalasticlala
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
nameo:
@ TonyeBarcanista, do share link to Atiku policg document if you have it.

Also, share link to Buhari "Next Level " too.

Want to read both
go to www.atiku.org to get #TheAtikuPlan

Forget about Bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Arthurity1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
I like that he only listed plans that can be achieved in hus tenure not like a certain president that promised 24/7 light and 45 naira per litre of fuel before he was elected... Only to deceive us in the end.
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by ItzChinnex(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku the man for the job ....am Atikulated
hit like for Atiku share for buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by opribo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jubrin Bubu should use this opportunity and return back to wherever he came from before Nigerians will descend on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
madridguy:
Show me price of commodities under the late Sanni Abacha.

It was bad
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Roger3D(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
id911:

International Community has already keyed into the Atiku Project. Buhari is gone for good.

Nigerians will now have a President whose cardinal and major priority objective is job creation. I salute the PDP for making him its flagbearer.

We the youth IPOB yoot are solidly behind him because Atiku means jobs!
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Arthurity1:
I like that he only listed plans that can be achieved in hus tenure not like a certain president that promised 24/7 light and 45 naira per litre of fuel before he was elected... Only to deceive us in the end.
You mean Alhaji Lifeless? He has already endorsed #Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bad what? How much is a bag of rice under Sanni Abacha and also Petrol

TonyeBarcanista:

It was bad
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by educhigo: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
ok

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by chiangwar: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
CNN is not in position to tell Nigeria what they ,
This news is fake
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
madridguy:
Bad what? How much is a bag of rice under Sanni Abacha and also Petrol

Bros, I hope you experienced Abacha's government?
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
chiangwar:
CNN is not in position to tell Nigeria what they ,
This news is fake
You don smoke?
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by onubijoe(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
When a man of integrity unveils his plans CNN react because there is hope for Nigeria if Atiku become the president of Nigeria .

now we can see the different between ordinary president and a leader
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by chiangwar: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
CNN is not in position tell to Nigeria a chose of leader ATIKU is our feature President come 2019.
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
chiangwar:
CNN is not in position tell to Nigeria a chose of leader ATIKU is our feature President come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Afamed: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
More
Anywhere Belle face. How much were you paid this time around? You did more than this few months ago before your failed Markarfi mission. In due course, we shall update Nairalanders all you have said about Atikulooting when Markarfi Dollar was flowing. Smh...

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Sizuabanze: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonyebatcanista the most unstable human being i ever met in my life.

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by dietola01(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Have you noticed we've not been hearing about Fulani herdsmen lately?
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by jchioma: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigeria shall be great again!

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Afamed: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sizuabanze:
Tonyebatcanista the most unstable human being i ever met in my life.
Tonyebarcanista loyalties lie with $. The guy lacks every moral capacity to post on Nairaland
. I have promised to reveal all Tonyebarcanista said about Atiku few months ago when he was on Markarfi pay roll. Tonyebarcanista is politically,economically unstable

1 Like

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yes I do. How much is a bag of rice/petrol under him?

TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, I hope you experienced Abacha's government?
Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by nelcliff(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
budaatum:

You have been athiefulated, you mean!

Keep dreaming.. Atiku is our next President.. Isha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by uzohrome(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
I took my time to go through the plan. This is the best thing I have ever read this year. Atiku took his time too to get this perfect piece of it. Buhari should respect him self and quit politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
I say NO to the worrisome NextLevel.
Never again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Afamed:

Tonyebarcanista loyalties lie with $. The guy lacks every moral capacity to post on Nairaland
. I have promised to reveal all Tonyebarcanista said about Atiku few months ago when he was on Markarfi pay roll. Tonyebarcanista is politically,economically unstable

1 Share

Re: CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari by Nature8(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm completely Atikulated cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi / Sam Onuigbo Wins Abia Central APC Senatorial Ticket / Nigerians Taking Over Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.